[PP-F2] Material Hunt (Shade, Primrose)

Acting on influence, I started to go to Shade to stop the golem and switch places but I remembered my task at hand. MY footing was instantly changed from defense to offense, charging directly towards the golem. It wasn't the smartest one but it was my best plan right now. Unfortunetly, my sword flew past it face as it punched into my back, sending me to the ground hard.

Primrose KIlls: 0

Shade Kills: 0

------------------------

Primrose: 17/17

Blood Iron Golem: 14/15

------------------------

Shade: 18/19

Blood Iron Golem: 9/15

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shade stood up and clutched his chest, taking a few breathes before getting his sword ready. He then dashed forward and slashed at the golem, knocking it back with the grinding noise of metal on metal. A few red gashes appeared on it and Shade regained his footing, eyeing it as he got ready for his next move.

------------------------

Blood Iron Golem: 14/15

------------------------

Blood Iron Golem: 3/15

I got up from the snow after the hard blow and brushed my hair to the side. With a quick glance at Shade I took a long stride and cut into the Blood Iron golem. The monster let out an unsettling grunt and shifted a bit, preparing for my next move. With a displeased frown I compared the health difference between my golem, and Shade's golem. I need to get stronger!

------------------------

Blood Iron Golem: 13/15

------------------------

Blood Iron Golem: 3/15

Shade dashed over to his golem and sent a swift slash at it, knocking it back before he dashed at it again, rapidly cutting it with Demon's Fang to deal maximum damage. The golem fell into pieces and then burst, sending blue shards all over. Shade straightened up and readied his sword for the next golem. "Hmph. Metal monsters. Your weakness disgusts me." He said, as the next approached.

Shade Kills: 1

------------------------

------------------------

Blood Iron Golem 2: 15/15

• 2 weeks later...

As Shade finished off his first golem a second one appeared, having just as much of a temper as the first one. I sprinted forward, hoping to actually hit the enemy this time. Just like the other attempts I had I misplaced myself in a different positions than what I wanted and ran right past the golem as it moved to the right. With an angered look the monster brought it's hand down on me.

Shade Kills: 1

------------------------

Primrose: 16/17

------------------------

Blood Iron Golem 2: 15/15