[PP-F2] Material Hunt (Shade, Primrose)

Shade crossed his arms and moved again. He wasn't exactly keen on sharing, so he hurried off to find another Blood Iron Golem. Whoever that girl was, Shade could care less what she needed material for. At the end of the day, he just wanted to see himself profit.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I rolled my eyes when he walked off and took a swipe of my menu. Do you want it? I don't need it really. I came to come get metal for my sword but.. I said and mustered a smile, even though I was annoyed. I let my stark white boots carry me through the snow and walk next to the boy. I perked an eyebrow at him, still waiting for his answer.

Shade snorted and crossed his arms, turning his head the other way as he walked. "I don't need or want your pity gift." He said. Shade never took anything from anyone, as it usually came back to bite him later. "If you really want to help, I could use canon fodder for the next golems."

Rude. That was the first word that popped into my head when he rejected my offer. I stared at him more while I walked next to him. You could feel the tension growing larger. I took a deep breath and put on a smile. Okay, the next one's yours. I say, biting my tongue from saying anything rude to him. I walked a little bit ahead and looked back. It wasn't a pity gift. I said and rolled my head forward, staring ahead.

Shade rolled his eyes and walked a bit further, eventually coming to a gleaming red man made of metal. Another golem. Shade reached to the ground and picked up a pebble, which he reeled back in his hand and then hurled at the golem. The metal monster turned slowly, as Shade drew his sword.

Shade moved quickly, taking off at the golem and slashing it behind the knee. The monster fell, and then Shade cleaved his sword into it's back, repeatedly slashing for full punishment.

Shade: 19/19

Primrose: 17/17

<> 8/15

I watched the boy walk in front of me, not bothering to reply, and started fighting a golem without me. I wasn't too annoyed that he started before me though. After he attacked I made my move at it. Pulling out my sword, I dashed quickly while it had it's backed turned to me. It didn't look like much damage was done but I cut deep into the monster and pulled out quickly.

Shade: 19/19

<> 7/15

Shade moved forward to do another attack, but the golem moved it's arm and slammed it into Shade, sending him skidding back a few feet and making him lose his breath. Shade spat on the ground and straitened up again, giving the signal to the girl she should attack. "Switch."

Shade: 18/19

<> 8/15

The golem knocked the wind out of the boy, causing him to let me attack it alone. I nodded and stepped lightly across the snow. I jumped high in the air and twirled down towards the golem. It looked up at me before I could land a hit and smacked me into the snow. I slid in the snow harshly after it struck me. The excess snow covered me, almost making me unable to move. My voice muffled under the snow. SWITCH. I said sharply and sat up in the white blanket.

Primrose: 15/17

<> 8/15

Shade saw her sail through the air and then land with a thud. "Oh angst." He said sarcastically, before going to the golem and attacking. And slashed it across the neck and then grabbed it's jaw, ripping it off and tossing it aside before he gave it another good slash. "Pathetic."

((OOC: Bone Bracer Effect))

Primrose: 15/17

<> 2/15

It was another horrid sight to see this boy be so merciless but in the end the monster deserved it. I stood up with my snow covered self and ran at the golem, trying to hit it again and counter the boy's attack. That didn't happen at all. I missed the attack and was once again hit into the snow by the beast. Irritated, I got up from the snow and positioned myself to attack again.

Primrose: 13/17

<> 2/15

Shade brought another swing to the golem, but it was ready this time. He slammed Shade to the ground and crunched his sword arm, before bringing down it's foot on top of his head. Shade gritted his teeth as the pain began to roll in, the cold, red metal finishing pounding his body.

Shade: 14/19

<> 2/15

Now your really getting on my nerves! I yelled at the golem. I ran straight at it and jumped on it's back, knocking it over. Obviously this wasn't a good idea because it crushed my frail body. The golem probably weighed four times the amount I did. I tried to push it off but couldn't, it was too heavy for me to move alone. Eventually it got up. I laid there and hoped that the boy would kill it quickly.

Shade: 14/19

<> 2/15

Shade struggled to get up before feeling a large blunt object cracking into the back off his head and sending back to the ground. Everything seemed blurry and Shade couldn't balance himself out. The blow to the back of his head was too much to handle while on the ground.

Shade: 12/19

<> 2/15

Shade breathed heavily as he slowly stood up, trying to get his bearings on the situation at hand. The golem was more than definitely proving to be more than just a petty monster, and Shade was losing patience. He staggered over and raised his sword, only to feel the golem throw a boulder at his chest, sending him rolling backwards. He then had enough. He stood and hurled his sword at the golem, lodging it in his chest and making it burst, his sword clattering into the snow.

Shade: 11/19

Primrose: 12/17

<> 0/15 -Dead-

+1 Blood Iron Ingot

Shade walked over to his sword and picked it up, wiping snow off of it as he put it back in the scabbard at his side. He then crossed his arms and looked over his shoulder at the girl. "...Fine. I'll help you. But only because I want the experience these golems give. So don't think I'm doing you any favors."

Shade crossed his arms and scoffed. "Shade. Don't bother remembering it because I don't intend on staying for very long." He said, looking around for another Blood Iron Golem. Shade didn't even bother to ask for her name, as all he wanted to do was get mats and experience and then high tail it out of here.