[PP-F2] Material Hunt (Shade, Primrose)

If I don't what will happen, could I just from right now? I thought as Shade commanded me to take on the golem alone. Obviously he was expecting me to just go along with what he ordered me to do. There wasn't any way really for me to resist unless I ran right now. I turned to Shade, then looked at the golem nearing this way. Within a blink of an eye I bolted towards Shade and hopped over him, making a run for it.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shade blinked and then realized Primrose had run away, neglecting what he had told her to do. "So, you finally grew a spine." Shade said, standing up and looking at where Primrose was running. Finally, she did something worth while. Until this point, all she did was whine. And now she took action. Shade didn't like scum who just bent over for who ever told them to do so. Rebels were those who were bound to advance, and Primrose had just proven that point. She reminded him of his friend. Shade then took off and began to run up behind Prim.

"Slow down!" Shade said with a stern voice, taking a hold of Primrose's arm. "Tell me, why did you run?" Shade said, looking Primrose in the eyes. He knew why she tan, he was wondering if she did too. More likely than not, it was Shade's bruiting personality and a yellow jewel, but he suspected it to be something else.

I ignored Shade's call for me to stop until I felt a pressure on my arm. Shade had taken hold of my left arm, forcing me to stop in my tracks. I swallowed hard and looked Shade directly in the eyes, there wasn't any point in lying right now. I-I ran? Isn't it obvious? Weren't you about to kill me.. And you have been speaking of my friends in an insulting manner. Not only that but I have been warned not to mess around when I'm alone on a mission..and besides why in the heck would I accept orders from you, even if I was held against my own will I wouldn't even break! I said with a slightly nasty tone in my voice, I was terrified of Shade right now but I wasn't about to admit that to his face.

Shade let go of her arm and then inspected Primrose up and down. "Well it's about damn time you stood up to me. This whole time I was convinced you were just a follower like cattle. Word of advice, kid. Taking orders doesn't earn you any respect in this world. Don't let anyone ever tell you what to do." Shade said, crossing his arms and looking back, seeing the Blood Iron Golem from before running towards them. "Now, I suggest we take care of that."

I jumped out of the way in time before it could hit me, it also didn't allow me any time to respond to what Shade said. I was furious at him for pushing my buttons down and insulting my friends but I was also relieved that he wasn't out here to murder me. I don't let other people tell me what to do? Okay..I won't..

Primrose 17/17

Shade 19/19

<> 15/15

Shade drew his sword as the golem charged, knocking down trees as it got ready to tackle both players. "Get behind me!" Shade shouted, stepping in front of Primrose and readying his sword. It charged up with a blood red color and Shade spoke for Primrose to hear. "I'll attack and throw off it's charge. At that moment, switch out with me and take a shot." Shade said, striking the golem just as he finished. The golem groaned and staggered back, it's arms now having deep gashes. "Switch!" Shade shouted, moving out from in front of Primrose.

Primrose 17/17

Shade 19/19

<> 9/15

I nodded even though Shade couldn't see me, I was now behind him. Shade charged at the golem without hesitation and slashed it arms, giving me the perfect time to switch. I quickly pulled out my sword and jumped off of the ground, twirling in the air. I came down and pierced through it's stomach with ease. Now that Shade and I were on the same pager maybe we could actually get something done.

Primrose 17/17

Shade 19/19

<> 7/15

Shade dashed forward and moved around Primrose, holding his sword in his usual upside-down grip. He used the momentum of his movement to bring his sword into more of an arc, and he cleaved the golem again, slashing it straight across it's face and down it's torso. "Finish it off." Shade said, moving back for Primrose.

Primrose 17/17

Shade 19/19

<> 1/15

Right! I shouted and stepped to the left, then the right, confusing the golem. It swung at me from above but I skipped over it's arm and rolled under it's legs. From behind, I stabbed my sword into the small part of it's back and watched as the golem skittered away into thin air, making a large grin appear on my face. I sheathed my sword straight away then looked at Shade, my smile disappeared. Didn't I just do what he said again?...

Primrose 17/17

Shade 19/19

<> 0/15 DEAD

Shade crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow. "I know what you're thinking. And don't worry. None of that was an order, it was a suggestion. And seeing as how you trusted my judgement, we killed it with no injuries, missed hits, or unnecessary arguing. No strings attached." Shade, his own sword now sheathed. "Just killing these same golems can get boring. Which is why I know a better place. Care to come along? If, you can keep up, that is."

I trusted your judgement because I knew I could make the attack, you too. I monotonically responded without even thinking. It was a nice combination for us to attack then switch out. It's true that just wiping them out is a little boring but I'm concerned that you won't be able to keep up with me.I implied with an overly sarcastic and challenging tone.

Shade squinted and began to walk to the location he was talking about. "Are you suggesting a challenge? Because we both know I would win." Shade said as he kept walking. "Whoever kills more monsters inside the dungeon wins. Sound fair?" Shade said, pointing over to one of the nearby mountains. Two, large steel doors were set into it.

Shade walked up to the large doors and pushed them open, exposing a whole arena made of metal. Around the rim were pools of lava, only with a few bridges that ended in gates, monsters packed behind them. "Better do your best, or else you'll get hurt." He said, as one of the gates opened, and two monsters ran out. "First to three wins."

Shade KIlls: 0

Primrose Kills: 0

------------------------

Shade: 19/19

Blood Iron Golem: 15/15

------------------------

Primrose: 17/17

Hey! I thought you said whoever gets the most kills! And it's also un-gentleman like to not let the lady go first! I said, trying to run ahead of Shade before he could land the first attack on the golems we now faced on out own. Shade and I both knew that he had the upper hand here, but I wasn't about to fall from a challenge.

Primrose KIlls: 0

Shade Kills: 0

------------------------

------------------------

Blood Iron Golem: 14/15

Shade blinked as Primrose went first and he drew his sword. "Like Hell I'm losing to you." He said, as Primrose attacked her golem, Shade went forward to attack his. He brought his sword into an upper slash, knocing the golem back and scrapping against it's tough metal body.

------------------------

------------------------

Blood Iron Golem: 9/15

I gritted my teeth and gripped my sword handle tighter as I pull out from the golem. Shade, having dominance, did more damage to him golem. He was sure to win either way unless he was arm in a great amount. He had way more experience but I refused to back down from the challenge at hand. My sword nearly raised int the air, let alone did any scratches to the monster.

------------------------

------------------------

Shade got ready to attack his golem, but as he slashed, it whizzed past the golem's face. Apparently, the ones inside the dungeon were faster than their brethren outside. It dodged and then delivered a solid knuckle into Shade's ribs, sending him staggering backwards before regaining his footing.

------------------------

Shade: 18/19

------------------------