[PP-F2] Material Hunt (Shade, Primrose)

Shade? My name is Primrose. I said with a cheery voice and a smile. Deep inside I was screaming at Shade. I was trying my hardest to hold my tongue even though I wanted to say some things to him. It was a crucial part of being a leader, to stay calm and not explode at people. I stopped blowing up in peoples faces after I became a leader.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shade saw another glimmer of metal not too far off and he drew his sword again. Another Blood Iron Golem. He started to move towards it without any warning for Primrose. Shade tried to sneak up on it, but stopped at the sound of a twig snapping under his foot. The golem turned and then picked up a large rock, and then hurled it at Shade, hitting him right in the chest.

Shade: 18/19

Primrose: 17/17

<>: 15/15

I saw another Blood Iron Golem rise from the snowy mountains, Shade attempted to sneak up on it. You Idiot! I yelled at him when the beast struck him in the chest. With a hand on my sword I jumped at the golem, hoping to strike. I wasn't able to land a hit but I didn't get attacked, I dodged those.

"Oh, quit you're whining!" Shade shouted at her sarcastically, standing up and picking up his sword. The golem hurled another rock at Shade, but he was ready this time. Shade slashed and the rock was cleaved in half, sent into pieces behind him.

• 2 weeks later...

"Then pull your head out of your bum and kill it!" Shade shouted, not caring about courtesy anymore. He felt a boulder whiz past him and then another his his shoulder. He grunted slightly and staggered back. "I'm sincerely amazed we haven't landed a hit yet. I don't know how your leader trained you, but he must be quite a push-over." Shade snorted, standing up and cracking his neck.

Shade: 17/19

Primrose: 16/17

Right then I snapped, he was not only insulting me but my guild leader too, not okay. Some serious tension was building up right now between Shade and I. I train myself! And as you have it I'm second in command of my guild along with out strong leader. I'm the youngest in my guild and I like to train alone! What about you, you should have landed a hit by now too! I shouted, losing all filtering with my words. A boulder slammed in my stomach, catching me off gaurd. It landed on top of me, enclosing me under it.

Primrose: 14/17

Shade looked at her with disgust and then back to the golem. Shade walked up to it, and sent his sword right through it's chest. He yanked his sword out and then kicked the golem to the ground, now using <> to beat down on it's face. Again, and again, Shade continuing beating the golem until he stood up, and grabbed his sword, walking back next to Primrose. "Let me make one thing crystal clear. I'm Aincrad's ultimate player. Vile, Keith, Nero and your pathetic excuse for a leader are nothing to me."

<>: 8/15

I pushed the rock forward, and off of my stomach with the help of the system, it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Artorias is not pathetic, you are! I don't care for the others you mentioned but let me make something clear, don't insult me or my guild! I shrieked with anger at Shade and stabbed through the golem, leaving damage on it.

<>: 7/15

Shade scoffed and got his sword ready for another attack. "Maybe after I destroy this Blood Golem, I'll pay this "Artorius" a little visit. Then we can see who truly is fit to be the ultimate." Shade said, before he ran at the golem and gave it a stern slash across the chest, then kicking it back.

<>: 1/15

You won't go anywhere near him! I sneered and ran at the golem again, hoping to get the last hit. I misplaced my step and only graze the flesh near it's neck, not doing any significant harm to the golem at all. Frustrated, I refocused my attention back to Shade. You'll never get close to him, As second in command I am his protector! I screamed. I wouldn't stand for anyone to threaten my guild.

<>: 1/15

Shade simply walked over to the golem and grabbed it by it's forehead, putting his blade against it's neck, he casually just sawed it's head off. The golem burst into crystals and Shade collected one <>. He then turned to Primrose and examined her. "Have you ever once considered that this... Artorius character even cares about you? If he did, would he have you be out on your own? And if he really did care, he would be out now, grinding as much as he can just so that he wouldn't have to have one of his own protect him. A true leader can't rely on others, for others need to rely on him." On that note, Shade turned around and began walking to another golem.

<>: 0/15

.My eyes widened for a minute when he spoke about his trust in me. Don't, he's trying to provoke you into doing something stupid! I thought and gritted my teeth. They do care about me, both Artorias and Rolland, and I care about them! We aren't just pawns to be dissolved at his waste, were friends Shade. I shouted and glanced at the sword in my hand. I walked behind him and put my sword back on my waist without making much of a sound.

Shade raised an eyebrow and turned around. "Rolland? That's a stupid name. I don't know who he is, but he sounds like a bigger pushover than Artorius." Shade said, before turning back around and continuing to walk. "With a name like that, only a complete idiot would ever want to hook up with him."

Shade stopped in his tracks and he looked over his shoulder slowly. "Would you like to repeat that? Or do you need to get back to the Hunger Games, little girl?" Shade said, his voice full of spit and vigor. Since Shade only had one friend, whom he hadn't brought up, Prim had no way of insulting him but directly.

My name isn't even close to anything related to that, Shade. And in fact I will repeat it becuase obviously you didn't understand me the first time. Don't insult my friends and I, if you so much threaten me of them... I trailed off, not knowing what to say. If I threatened him there would be no clear outcome of me. I pivoted and walked in front of Shade with my hands in my pockets.

Shade crossed his arms as Primrose stormed ahead. "Seems you've realized who you're superior is. Now watch your tongue next time or these Blood Iron Golems won't be your only issue." Shade said. Though, he was mostly going with more bark than bite. He wouldn't actually kill her. She was still valuable cannon fodder.

Shade saw another Blood Iron Golem appear in the distance and he looked to Primrose. "You handle this one. I'm sick and tired of pulling your weight around." Shade said, sitting down on a rock and crossing his legs, looking over to Primrose. "Well? Get to it."