[OP-F1] Mass Training Event

"Understood. Thank you for doing this event, young man." Replied Gestien, still twirling his hammer in his hands. Though he was usually much more proactive in MMORPGs in the past, Gestein hadn't exactly been proactive with his time in the early days of the game. He was woefully under-leveled and under-equipped. Having a chance to go out into the fields with an experienced player was exactly what he needed.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She had understood the message, and spent the time observing. She was excited to be able to practice fighting a boss at such a low level, because she have not gotten much good practice in at the moment. She was ready for the fight when it happened. Meanwhile, she took out her weapon, and had a close look. You better not disappoint me today as she thought of the times at how she did close to zero damage with her sword.

Jester tossed a dagger into the air, catching as it came down. He holstered his second dagger, grinning at the first. The flesh! The blood! Cut it all! Kill the monsters! He needed to do it. He had to kill them. He couldn't resist. So many to kill! Perhaps, we should share? Hahaha! Looking around him, the first person he spotted was Rebekah. Giving her his trademark smile, he stepped in front of her, waving his dagger around. "Let's start, Rebekah! You and I! Killing the monsters! They're just asking for it, look at them! Hahahaha!"

The sudden presence near her ear caused Hikari to stiffen. Only when she realized that it was Soul did she semi-relax. He had asked her if she wanted him to keep Jester away from her. Although no, she was not fond of Jester, there had yet to reason to worry about him attacking players. Although, the action was sweet. Not that she would ever let on to that.

"Shouldn't you be taking care of yourself?" She murmured right back, keeping her gaze forward.

Yes, it might have been rude, but he needed to be more concerned about his safety over hers. If she were to die, no one in the real world would miss her, and this was probably not the case for Soul. Therefore, he needed to be doing everything to survive and not worry about her.

Soul smirks and ruffles her hair and looks up at the sky as sees the clouds.

Why should I worry about myself when I can focus on helping other people because I know im not going to live,But you and others could manage to survive so let's focus on that.

He moves his hand off her head and pats her back as he moves his eyes back to Jester.

Daeron looks at the group socializing. When he overhears the word, "Mini-boss" that's what sparked his interest. Daeron was about to get up, but they began to walk a bit already. He continued to follow the group until he caught up to them. He Drew his weapon, Ragnarok, and began his introduction. "Name's Daeron, I use a one-handed straight sword. Also... I'm a maverick." He says, thinking he should point this out. He then put his weapon back into his sheathe, and waited for everyone's reaction.

Jester's latest outburst was annoying her stop yelling things, and why the hell would you say something like you know me when I don't even know you.... She decided to walk to the other side of the crowd, looking for get away for some peace and quiet.

On the other side, she looked up to just realized that she was not the only girl attending this training event. She had introduced herself already, what was her name... oh right, it was Hikari. She walked over to introduce herself, "Hello, my name is Rebekah, and I don't think we had met before."

Daeron looks at every player that surrounds him at the moment to find that the players he is with, are all very low ranked and very weak looking. "May I ask, the level of all of you? I feel like we need to know this before we take you out for a boss fight." he said slightly concerned with the group. "Also, if anyone gets in trouble, I'm not saving your behind." he added, even though more than likely he was going to be the tank for the group. The only player that looked decently prepared, was Seldentar. "Also, can I add I've killed 2 people." a voice added to the conversation.

Out of every situation, why did Daeron's madness have to show now, in a situation where he could slaughter almost everyone here.

A smirk was not the reaction Hikari had expected. Neither was the action of him rubbing her head in an affectionate manner. Feeling heat rush to her cheek at the display she kept her gaze down and away from lingering eyes. Once he had finished she made an attempt to fix the messed up parts of her hair.

"But that-"

Another voice cut in before the sentence could finish. It was a male, whose name was Daeron, to announce that he too was joining in the fun. Then beside her a voice sounded, this one female. Quickly switching targets Hikari found herself staring at Rebekah, the other female in the group.

"Most likely not. I'm Hikari."

Once more Daeron spoke up, adding that he wished to know people's levels and that the would not help them if in a jam. That was harsh, even Hikari would help someone if they needed it. Then, something changed and he added the fact that he had killed two people. Waiting to see the other's reactions she didn't let a word past her lips.

After falling asleep from a certain flower, he finds that he is alone, and he uses footprints to find the group. In order to avoid suspicion, he acts like he's been listening to everything, just extremely quietly. After hearing Dareon speak, he grows a bit miffed. "If you're so tough and strong, and you won't help us out, why do you need our levels? Seeing how you probably know this is a low level event." "Annoying prick.." He keeps to himself until they reach the dungeon.

She had heard a guy named Daeron talk just now. She knew already just by the way he dressed that he was a lot higher level than they are, and was interested to find out why would he show up to such a low level training event. It was better not to ask, as he could possibly wipe out the monster faster than the rest of them combined.

Daeron looked around. His brown hair in front of his face, he brushed it to the side, and he held his weapon to show the group. "Just to let you all know, that was a joke. I'm going to play as the tank in the group this time. So it will attack me, and none of you guys. You all need the experience over me." Daeron sent everyone in the group a party invite so he can keep track of who needs help.

After he sent the invite, he whistled and his familiar, Scorch, landed on his shoulder. "This is my pet, Scorch. He is a support type familiar. In case any of you need healing, he is the one to do it. Isn't that right Scorch." he said to the avian, who then squawked, as if confirming his words. Daeron knew that if he wanted to change his figure, he needed to become kinder, and defeat his madness.

Soul looks up at him and gets little over protective of Hikari. What if he tries to hurt her....ill die before that...no matter what level he is...ill die for her...

"Well I don't know....Sorry but I don't like a random stranger trying to help especially when we have a few players but someone as high as you decides to just appear and decide to help us out? Sorry as I say again but I don't very much trust you."

"Look, Dareon or whatever your name is, I could care less if it was or was not a joke. Honestly I wouldn't care even if you get us all out, so just shut the

[censored]

up. " With his face featuring a blank expression he continues walking on looking at the landscape in the distance.

Some joke. Gestein thought to himself. His neck and shoulders had tensed up the moment the self proclaimed Maverick said he had killed two people, and he had yet to relax since. His heart was thumping away, though he did his best to keep up a non-chalant appearance as they continued towards their destination. For now though, he did seem more interested in the mini - boss fight than the people in the party. Hopefully that interest would hold.

Some of the younger ones seemed to be getting antsy due to Daeron's attitude. It probably wouldn't help to antagonize the fellow any further.

"Right then. It sounds like you'll keep him off our backs. Anyone have any specs on the mini-boss? It would be nice to know what we're up against." he asked, hoping to turn the conversation towards the mission at hand.

Dylan, getting annoyed at the sheer stupidity of some people, becomes sarcastic. "I got specs on the mini-boss. It is about your height, it looks like you, and it weighs as much as you do. Question, do you actually think any of us know what the mini boss looks like? If you do, you're as stupid as you look."

Souls glare turns into a warm smile as the wind blows and he feels Hikari's hair against his hand. Why do I care for her so much? Is it because of her innocence? Her kindness? What could it be? All I know is she makeshift me happy.He looks down at her and slightly rubs her shoulder as the wind blows and the other players continue to talk and disregards it all.

"Daeron, with all due respect, I'm not comfortable with your being here." Ether cautioned. "There is no choice in this matter. This is a training exercise and you just being in the fight would mess it up. Leave." he said stiffly.

"The boss is a relative of what we nickname 'Frenzy Boar'. It has about 80HP but only a 2HP attack.".