[OP-F1] Mass Training Event

Daeron looks over his left shoulder to find the player introducing himself. He shakes the players hand and greets as well. "I'm Daeron, and just for the record. I'm not a maverick anymore. In fact, I'm on my way to become a green player soon." he said as he observed the scenery of the battle. "How about after they all fight the boss, you and I take on the same boss, and see if we can duo the boss." he said as if asking him to challenge the other party's performance.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gestein was used to biding his time. He hadn't had a chance to rebut the rudeness of one of the younger party members before Soul apologized on his behalf and the mini-boss came crashing down upon their party. As he gauged the situation and waited for his turn to strike, he took a position near Soul and Hikari and observed their attacks. Soul struck first, and his scimetar found it's mark. While another lad took a turn to attack, and Soul got back into position, he gave him a nod of approval. "By the way, thank you for your apology. I appreciate your integrity, young man." He said as he gave the boy a friendly pat on the shoulder. He would have probably been fuming if not for the timing of the attack, but Soul's gesture had calmed him somewhat.

When Hikari finished up her attack, Gestein twirled his war hammer in anticipation as he waited for his opening. When the boar turned its attention towards the young girl, he charged it with a speed that was unexpected for a huge guy as himself. With momentum on his side, he raised his hammer above his head and SLAMMED it down upon the boar's flank, dealing heavy damage. The boar squealed in pain as Gestein re-positioned himself and called for the next attacker.

"Switch!"

Meta-Boar: 75/80 [1+2 for the 10]

Soul: 11/11

Rebekah: 15/15

Jester: 7/7

Hikari: 9/9

Dylan: 9/15

Yami: 15/15

Gestien: 5/5

Soul smiles feeling a warm happy feeling inside as Stien pats his back for its been years before he has seen his father so he decided to take a chance on him to call him his father figure in the game "Your welcome sir any time you need me.

Soul then watches him as he attacks the boar and notices the eyes are are one of the beasts advantages and when he hears Stien say switch he instantly rushes forward hoping that his plan will work as he quickly delivers a wide slash against the boars eyes.

As soon as he lands he hears the boar screech with rage and it rushes him with a strong and quick counter attack dealing a good amount of damage.

"Grrr....dammit...SWITCH!" soul yells.

Meta-Boar: 73/80 [Now blinded for two turns but has rage now]

Soul: 5/11

It was her turn to shine, as she charges from the side to attack it, however, the monster had notice that it was her turn, and turned towards her. She allows her sword skills to do the work, and she slices the meta-boar, however it had not done a single thing.

"Time to Switch" she yells.

Meta-Boar: 73/80

Jester immediately jumped in, grinning wildly. "I let you off before, but not this time, my friend, hahaha!" Crazily, he stabs his dagger into the Boar's side, giggling as he pulls it out, and jumps back."Switcheroo! Next, person, go have some fun!"

Meta-Boar: 72/80

"It's Hikari's turn.. I have to wait until she is done. I have to heal soon though" He watches from afar, and then he remembers something important. "I have a spare experience point. I should put it on my dagger. Right now would be a great time." He does this, and then gets back to his defensive stance, so as not to be hit during the battle.

Soul clutches his side while he uses his sword to hold him up.Dammit....I have to see how bad it got me...

When he moves his hand there's a hole in his side and his eyes widen and puts his hand back over it and starts to clutch his wound tightly.

One more hit like that...and im done...

He looks up at the other players and forces himself to regain his balance and raises his swordCan't let them think im weak....

Is that all you've got, Come on surely there's more?

Hikari's turn was after Jester's.

Preparing herself Hikari drew her sword up up next to her cheek and then put one arm forward to help with balance. Not even seconds later and Jester called out the switch. Right as he was backing away Hikari rushed past him with sword up. Trusting the sword forward she watched as it pireced the flesh of the boar, and then ripped up. Once the attack was done Hikari fantically started back to where the others' were.

"Switch!"

Meta-Boar: 71/80 [1+2 for the 10]

"My turn!" With a determined smile, he runs towards the boar, taunting it to make it have a bad move "Come and get me! If you can!" The taunting ends up badly, and Dylan is charged at making him lose 6 HP. "I'm f-fine." He gets up, with his health bar in the red zone. I have to sit out my next turn."

"Switch!"

Meta-Boar: 71/80

Dylan: 3/15

As he hears someone shout Switch, Yami charges against the mini-boss.

Then, when he's able to approach the monster, Yami tried another vertical slash but it's able to dodge him and Yami moves away to let others attack.

Yami was thinking it wasn't exactly the best start, but after all with all those players, it should be easy.

"Switch!" he shouts.

--META BOAR--

Meta had enough of the one with the knives. It was time to teach him a lesson. With a loud screech, he brought his jaws down, attempting to bite the nuisance.

Jester: 5/7

"I've got your back, kid." he called out in response to Jester's declaration. Confidence surged through Gestein's body after his first successful blow. He bobbed excitedly on the balls of his feet, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. The beast's head swayed from side to side, looking over the party with anticipation as it tried to predict who would attack it next. When the beast turned ever so slightly away from him, Gestein seized the opportunity and charged in.

Unfortunately, the great beast had a plan of its own. The opening it had given was a feint. It quickly spun to face the charge of its opponent and blocked the blow of Gestein's hammer with its tusk, pushing the big man back. The recoil of the hit caused Gestein to stumble backwards as he called for the next attacker.

"Switch! "

Meta-boat: 71/80

Dylan: 5/15

Gestein: 5/5

Soul rushes the boar as soon as Stien yelled switch with all he has and with as much speed as he could go he lunged and brought his sword down But the boar had been to quick and dodged before he hit his target.

"Switch!"He yells as loud as he can.

Meta-boat: 71/80

Soul: 6/11

((OOC:Sorry I had school))

After hearing those words, she flanks from the side to attack the monster still focused on the front side. She thrusts her weapon at the boss and backs off calling those iconic words in a boss battle. SWITCH!, she had done her move this round, and it is up to everyone else around her.

Meta-boat: 69/80

Jester jumps into the fight quickly, laughing wildly. "Hahaha! It's revenge time, my sweet, boar friend!" Holding his dagger tightly, he makes a quick slash across the boar's face, jumping back immediately afterwards. As he did this, he turned his head to the group. "Switch, haha!" Jumping back into group, he winks at Hikari, prompting her for her next attack. "And make it a good one!"

Meta-boar: 68/80

"On it."

And then without any hesitation Hikari once more rushed into battle with the enraged beast. Only,this time the beast had realized that Hikari was going to be the next one to attack. Right as she was about to stab it, the boar dodged to the right. There was nothing that could have been done. Frowning, more upset with herself than anyone, Hikari retreated back.

"Switch!"

Meta-boat: 68/80