[OP-F1] Mass Training Event

"80HP.. Well, if any of us is able to attack it at least one time per turn, and there are potions.. I see no problem to defeat it." he said with a reassuring tone.

And, after Daeron's joke.. he did not know who was the most crazy there, Jester or Daeron. But, his look out was on Jester, he was looking a simple newbie who could become a PK in any moment.

That's why he prefers to be a solo player or just help a person, because you never know who you have to trust.

The only thing he could do now was to stay calm and help against the mini-boss.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jester chuckled loudly, grinning at the new high levelled arrival. "Haha! And I though that I was supposed to be the crazy murderer here, but these guys probably like me more than you at this point, haha!" Jester moved around to the other side of the group after that, standing across from Rebekah and Hikari. "And, as for you, you didn't even give a response to little old me! That just breaks my heart!" Jester moved his hands up to his face, forcing himself to frown for a moment, before giggling and resuming his trademark grin.

Soul moves in front of Hikari and faces toward jester with an icy stare under his goggles but with out saying a word he just stands there with his hands clench into tight fists. What's his deal with the female players? Is he some kinda of pervert? Or does he enjoy hurting them? No matter I...I will kill him if it is necessary He focuses all his senses on Jester.

It was not surprising that the person touching her shoulders was indeed Soul. Fortunately, she didn't have to shrug him off, because when Jester came around he stood in front of her; protecting her. Rolling her eyes and sighing Hikari let him do as he pleased. Right now Jester was not a threat. Sure, he talked big, but could he really take a life?

Not only that, but they had to work as a team in order to beat the boss.

Which meant that they would have to work as a team and trust each other, for now at least. When a large shadow crossed over her Hikari focused up to find the largest player here, Gestein. It was weird, but she all of the sudden felt a little calmer than before. There was just something about this man that put her a ease, which was a rare thing.

Jester stared intensely at Soul, giving him his best grin. "Oh, Soul, standing in front of the little girl... Are you trying to imply I'm going to do something bad?" He chortled loudly, sticking his tongue out at Soul. "Have you even seen my name's colour? Green. That's right, I haven't even killed anyone, and yet, you put me in the same group as that other guy, who has! It just breaks my little heart..." He laughed once more, continuing to stare at Soul.

Soul sits down and finally realizes what has been going on and he turns to Stien and rubs the back of his head with a weak smile upon his face.

"Sorry for any rude behavior that I or Any other display.Soul laughs a bit which was rare but he had a sense that nobody wanted him around so he moved away from Hikari and moved towards the back of the group and looked at Stien feeling that he would be better for her as he sat down

Ethereal clicks his fingers loudly, the sound echoing around the clearing. It is answered by a guttering roar and the pounding of feet. An almighty boar crashes into the space, uprooting several trees.

Post Order:

Meta-Boar: 80/80

Soul: 11/11

Rebekah: 15/15

Jester: 7/7

Gestien: 4/4

Hikari: 9/9

Dylan: 11/11

Yami: 15/15

I will post randomly to heal people, so I'm not in the order.

-- Meta Boar --

Rearing his huge tusks, Meta Boar goes for the first strike against these challengers. The ivory spears come down upon Dylan.

6 - Hit

The bone clubs strike the male in the chest, winding him, and Meta shrieks in triumph.

Dylan: 9/11

She takes out her weapon, and charges in right at the frenzy boar. However, its sudden movement causes her to lose focus just enough that she did not notice a rock in front of her, and tripped over her. That went well she thought, as she was not very happy with her first move on the battle field.

Jester giggles in glee, yelling over to his companions. "Thank you, one and all, for allowing me to draw first blood! Ahahah! Let's get this part started!" Jester dashed forward, attempting a sideswipe with his dagger. Unfortunately, it was not his lucky day, and the boar moved ever so slightly, causing Jester to miss and stumble past the boar. "A-Ah! Whoops!"

Daeron stood off in the distance and observed the players. He knew that he needed to be kinder, and he needed to make sure that none of them get in trouble. In case any of them were in a tough situation, he observed. He would be willing to provide a healing potion or two for the healing, plus his pet could assist as well, in case anything goes down. Until he further knew how the situation went, he stayed back off where he wasn't visible, but he had a clear view of them.

After jumping back from the hit, he looks up, filled with fury. "Jester, looks like I'll be joining in making this idiot bleed." He runs at boar charging, not looking where he is going. He is able to land a hit, making sure to jump back before making a remark.

Meta-Boar: 79/80

Dylan: 9/15

" may or may not have mentioned this, but better late than never. I'm Dylan and I use a dagger." He dodges one of the boar's attacks and then continues to speak. "If it comes down to this, I'll block one of the boar's attack. This is only if it you're on a brink of death and it starts attacking you. I'll heal, but you most likely won't. Considering, we do have plenty of healing potions."

Meta-Boar: 77/80

Gestien: 5/5

Yami never did a fight against a mini-boss, but he wasn't afraid.

It could remind a frenzy boar but it was just similar, then Yami charged against it.

He was trying to be as faster he could, but as he reached it and tried a vertical slash, the boss dodged him.

"Dammit, Switch!" he said, moving away in order to let others attack.

Hikari waited.

And waited.

And waited.

That was until the word 'switch' was yelled out by Yami. Dashing off past Yami, Hikari rushed right at the mini-boss. Bring the sword above her head, she then brought it down in the downward slash. There was a loud high-pitched squeal, letting Hikari know that her mark had hit. Dancing back, she held the sword ready for her next turn.

Meta-Boar: 78/80

Gestien: 5/5

((OCC: I am more than a little confused, so let me know if I did this wrong. *sweat*))

Jester looks around at his comrades, seeing them all a little disorganized. He laughs aloud, yelling to them, "My, I'm so surprised, you leave the crazy one to get everyone back in line? Shame on you all!"

((OOC: People! The order that our names was posted in by Ethereal, and the order our health is in, is the order we attack in.

Just because someone takes a while to post doesn't mean you should just attack as you wish!

I think, at this point, it would be better on all of us if we just switch to the order as being:

Meta boar

Soul

Rebekah

Jester

Dylan

Yami

Hikari

Gestein

So, it makes more sense in the order that we've posted in. Just to clarify, no more posts should be made for a little while, so that Gestein has a chance to attack!))

[OOC guys the idea is to post in the order I set earlier. We ALWAYS wait 24hrs for someone to post before overtaking them]

Ethereal stood beside Daeron. "Nothing personal, I'm only going to help if they really need it. I don't think we've met properly, name's Ether." he talks over the sound of battle.