[OP-F1] Mass Training Event

Daeron was hit by a katana after hearing a voice speaking to him. Knowing it was Ruri, he sighed to himself as he refuses to fight her. "Ruri, you child. I've told you before, I don't want to fight you." he says as he watched his HP drop at a steep rate.

He then turned towards Ethereal, "I'd love to stick around and all, but I think I'm going to go." he said as he told his phoenix to follow and he had left the area to prevent a scene from breaking out and to prevent from giving the satisfaction of Ruri "killing" him.

[Daeron exits the scene]

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming from behind Ruri, the black cloak that belonged to Hikari was visible in the shadows, her red eyes emotionless now, turning to Daeron. "I'll leave him to you." Walking from behind Ruri to in front of the other players, Hikari just stood there and announced. "If you interfere in this fight, I will not hesitate to kill you." Her red eyes piercing every one of the player's own, Hikari really didn't want to kill anyone, it was merely a threat, one she'd have to uphold for her friend. Hikari stood there while the fight raged behind her, knowing Ruri would prevent Daeron from escaping. "Just concentrate on killing the boar, that's what you're here for, right? Don't mind anything that's happening besides that. You have been warned." Still looking at the crowd of players gathered, Hikari simply swallowed air as she hoped her armor would be a good enough defense against anyone here, though she suspected she really wasn't in much danger, as Daeron wasn't very much trusted either. Relaxing now, she simply turned to look at the boss monster, sitting down on the grass, hoping Ruri would be finished soon. "Damn it, I really didn't want to say that..." Her voice a whisper, Hikari's eyesight dropped down to the floor as her face gave a clear expression of distress. "I'm sorry..." As she sees Daeron leave, she immediately gets up and walks over to Ruri. "Damn it..." Waiting for the bluenette to decide what to do, Hikari simply stood by her side.

(OOC: You're a

[censored]

coward, Daeron, and everyone sees you as so, I don't care if you don't care, have fun being one)

[OOC due to the inactivity on this thread I'm gonna call it here.]

Ethereal stood, arms crossed as he was told not to interfere in a fight between two of his friends, by a lower-level player then himself. He shook his head and snorted, 'Some people..' he thought. However, being there newer players about, he contained his desire to interfere. "Let's call it here guys." he told the group. "Props to everyone who took part. You worked well as a team and I'm proud. Now you just need to become front-liners!" he laughed, and walked away casually. His armored feet kicking up dust as he disappeared around a corner.

Soul growled and turned to the other players as his face started to flourish with red and sweat dropped off his forehead."Is that it?! NO! I refuse to stop....."He turned towards the beast and raised his sword towards it."I wont stop until its head is separated from its horrible smelly body! Did I just say that out loud?! SOul had been given up on so many times but this time he wouldnt stop until something died here

The call to retreat had sounded, despite all of their hard work. They had made some progress on the beast, but ultimately they were about as effective as a swarm of gnats. As the players backed away from the Meta-Boar to de-aggro, some of them vented frustrations through sighs and growls. One in particular seemed dead set on finishing the job.

"There's no shame in knowing when to call it quits, young man." He said, placing a hand on the kid's shoulder. The motley crew that had been formed wasn't organized enough to form a cohesive unit, and just couldn't do enough damage to the beast to warrant continuing. If they continued, they all risked serious injuries the longer the battle went on.

Gestein smiled as Ethereal complemented them for their hard work. The battle had been a big confidence booster for him; he had dealt a good deal of damage for only having been level 1. It felt nice to shake off the cobwebs that had gathered so long on his war hammer since the game began. He spun the weapon in his hand, getting a better feel for the heft of the device as he left the beast behind.

"Take care, everyone." he said with a wave, and began the walk back to town on his own.

The front line, huh...

I should probably start training.

Dylan stood still, fazed about what had just occurred. "So much for a practice event, I'd just might as well get out of this place while I still can. I also think Ether is being sarcastic. We didn't even kill it. A friggin mini boss with about 8 people. I'm surprised, that after all of this, some people are still content. I don't blame soul for being mad." He shrugs and runs towards Starter City, prepared to relax for the rest of the day.

Ethereal had called for the group to stop, and quite a few did. Moving away quickly from the boar, Jester rolled his eyes, shrugging. "Aw, we have to stop? Oh, well, it was fun while it lasted! Hahaha!" Jester, of course, wished the group could continue, but he was definitely satisfied with how he had done today. He may have wanted it dead, but with everyone stopping it was in no way a good idea. But, of course, Soul wasn't content with stopping. "My, my, the boy has quite a backbone! Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to have a brain to accompany it! Hahaha!" Laughing hard, Jester also takes his leave, skipping away from the group. He'll be dead in minutes, that boy! What a shame. Not! Haha!

Exhales slowly as they decided to stop.

"Front-liners.. huh, in years perhaps. Heh." he thought, then he just did a facepalm when Soul decided to continue the fight against the boar.

He could not agree more about Jester's words, nobody was in danger and the exercise was just to offer some teamwork, not kill a mini-boss.

"I don't know the rest of you, but I'll stay here." he said, in order to drag Soul back if he was in danger.

He just staring at Soul and the mini-boss, watching their moves.

• 7 months later...

The boar seemed to have de-aggro'd as it hadn't been attacked in a significant amount of time. It's eyes stopped being red and its health bar began to rise again. 

"Look, if we don't leave now we may never walk out of here. Leave before I make you." he growled as he hefted the massive blade onto his shoulder. Eth hated being menacing before weaker players but what had to be done had to be done. He'd apologize later.

"We don't want to get caught up in this duel.."

• 10 months later...