[F21 | R7 Blacksmith] The Knight Shift (Open)

Posted (edited)

The white-haired smith smiled as he passed the polished and packaged pieces over to their new owner, neatly tucked and wrapped in protective burlap as added proof of the craftsman's pride at having satisfied yet another order.

"Ah, yes.  Freyd," he replied, smiling with weary eyes weathered with fatigue. The shop kept him busy.  "He sends a surprising amount of work my way, and I'm grateful for it.  That's exactly why The Knight Shift was founded in the first place. Please pass on my thanks and be sure to send others my way, if you find anyone in need.  We live to serve."  The last words carried an almost religious connotation, matching the priest-like cut of his clothes.  Maybe he was a devout fellow, or had simply grown into his chosen theme.  Either way, the price of his wares was hard to scoff at.

Rencesvals gives @Kyot0:

Leichwetter | T2 Perfect Light Armor | MIT II | REC I
Crafting ID 223159
A white leather coat with red trims on the sleeves that go up to the collar. It has an steel plate on the right shoulder.
Source: https://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/39174-f21-r7-blacksmith-the-knight-shift-open/?do=findComment&comment=680460

Schwartzfeder | T2 Perfect Straight Sword | BLD II | PARA I
Crafting ID 223145
A light weight short sword with a black steel metal and a steel hilt.
Source: https://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/39174-f21-r7-blacksmith-the-knight-shift-open/?do=findComment&comment=673288

Edited by Rencesvals
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't to long before Kyoto was able to gather his order. Matter of fact this is surprising quick compare to Mac where his order list is so long it take him a while to get back to you... There again Mac is a very well known blacksmith in Aincrad. But this time Kyoto wanted to try something different and thanks to Freyd he took his sights on Rencesvals.

"Hey thanks again these look great."

It was a pleasure to try someone well talented to make him gear and it was for sure that he'd recommend people to this place.

"I'll defiantly put a word out there for you."

Kyoto gather's his things and head out with a smile on his face.