Ronbaru Roundtable Event [Sign-Ups]

Hello and welcome to the companion event sign-ups. If you are interested in joining, please post here on the character account that you plan to use. We will take entries on a first come first serve basis, but priority goes to those who do not have a character in the boss fight. As a reminder:

1. This event will move quickly. Please expect only 24-48 hour posting windows.
2. We will be taking 5 people, but will pull from the wait list if anyone decides they can’t keep up.
3. Anyone can sign up, but priority will be given to writers not participating in the boss fight.
4. Characters in the boss fight cannot participate, as the events run at the same time IC.
5. Reading the Mysterioua Divide questline is a prerequisite. You do not have to actually do the quest, but you must be familiar with the lore outlined in the quest description.
6. Your efforts will have a tangible affect on the Frontliners and the boss fight.
7. This may be a trainwreck.

If you have any questions, just ask them here, or snag me on Discord.

@Oji @Senno @Mishiro @Faerie @Pinball @Van

I’m excited to invite you to the roundtable! I’m taking all six of you because I’m a pushover. Further details will follow soon.

@Demian @Astralin @Aoda

The three of you have been placed on the waiting list, in that order. Thanks for your understanding!

I look forward to our adventure together. :)