[PP_F3]Death of a Demon

I quickly accept this unusual quest. "Death of a Demon... sounds awesome." I nod to myself and look at the description ....this quest is pretty difficult and suggested to go with another two player minimum... "Two more players wow.. I wonder is Zauis wants to join me, also that Aoife people are talking about, she might be good to have." I quickly send them both invites and wait for an answer.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zauis was in his room finishing up feeding his hawk Zaz as he saw a message pop up he clicked it and began reading it. It was from Clarence asking if we wanted to help him on some type of quest. I responded to him with "Of course Clarence. How about we take my sister to? We'll meet up at the exit/entrance of the town. Make sure to send Aoife a message about the meeting area." he typed quickly while shutting Zaz's cage I equipped my usual black outfit with the Knights of Christ symbol on the back which was a shield with two swords over it and a couple of crosses on the sleeves. Dashing outta my room in the Inn I headed toward the meeting area although I felt I should eat since I just woke up I decided not to keep them waiting. "Im on my way now sister and Clarence!" he said excitedly.

I smile happily getting Zauis's response. I quickly send Aoife a message and head out. I put On my gray/brown cloak and black ants with a greenish brown undershirt, I equip my twin blades and head out to get to he meeting place. I stop and buy some food and ingredients, just in case the travel takes a little to long and we are hungry.

I thought to myself, maybe Clarence is getting food. I'll just ask him to stop by the Diner and get my favorite bread and cream, I'll pay him back when we meet up. I said as I pulled up Clarence's name telling him to get me done bread and cream while I continued dashing toward the meeting area noticing the sun was extra bright and it looked so beautiful. Seeing the people with smiles on their face gave me one to. Making it to the exit of the town I sat at the bench noticing Aoife wasn't here yet either. Putting my hands behind my head I slowly closed my eyes.

Seeing the message from Zauis. I quickly spin around on my heels and go the opposite way. I go by the diner and quickly walk in, ordering some bread and cream. As I'm standing there I see a group of people watching me intensively. I quickly get out of there with the food in hand and walk over to the meeting spot. I spot Zauis in the crowd as he sits down "Hey, got your food." I call out as I run up to him handing him his bread and cream. I look around not seing Aoife. "Aoife not here yet?" I ask sort of disappointed.

Seeing Clarence come my way holding the bread and cream I grab it from him while reaching in my pocket paying him I give him a smile while taking a bite of the bread and cream. Clarence asked if Aoife was here yet I shook my head "Nope, my sister is very slow. Sorry if you wanted to get on with the quest. I'm sure she'll be here soon. If not then we gotta leave the brat." he said teasingly while continuing to eat his bread and cream.

Seeing the apple come straight at me I chuckled knowing I could avoid it but why embarrass my own little sister? Letting the apple hit me in the head I place my hand over the spot acting as if it hurt. "HEY!!!! What the heck you idiot. You should watch what you do to your siblings. Were the only people you got in this game. Besides like little friends....ha" he said calmly while giving her a smile.

I looked at Cleo at my side.

She made an almost nonexistent nod in the boys' direction.

Fine, Cleo. Fine.

To the boys', I said, Be right down!

Cleo! Go get Zuzu. I whispered to her.

She ran to the edge of the roof and jumped, flying through the air to land on my idiotic brother.

I was in hysterics.

Getting over my laughing fit, I walked to the roof's edge, not even bothering for a running start, and jumped.

I triple flipped in the air, landing gracefully next to Cleo, whom was still standing on Zauis.

Taking a step toward him, I punched him in the arm.

I'm not an idiot!

You are!

My eyes widen as I see Cleo fly down I top of my head I squinted my eyes softly whispering "Not you to Cleo... Don't take up Aoi's bad habit." he said teasingly while looking at his sister do a triple flip right beside me punching me in the arm as I my hand twitched wanting to hit her back I sigh. "Sure sure I'm the idiot so your something worse, plain out stupid." he chuckled while noticing Clarence tensing up I placed my hand on his head looking at him "Dont worry, I'll protect you." he said before giving him a smile.

I glared at Zauis.

Don't make me go get onii-chan!

I turned to the guy who sent me the message.

So, who are you exactly? And how were you able to message me? Oh, and I have no idea what quest you're talking about. I normally ignore quests. Wastes my time. Also, what stories? The ones about "The Red Shadow"? I inquired, using air quotes.

I smile and nod "You are really popular around town and yes the red shadow." I continue "The reason I was able to message you was well I'm friends with Zauis and for some reason I'm friends with you..." I look at you and shrug. I look over to my left and see the people who were watching me before are now watching me again, and now there are 6 of them. I get really nervous and uneasy.

Standing up turning my back to the two I spoke in a brute tone to Clarence "Level doesn't have anything to do with why I'd protect you. Level doesn't mean anything to me. I'll protect whoever is in danger if I'm able to. It doesn't matter man." he said while clenching his fist. He stuck his hands in his pocket "Nii-san huh? Go get him. I've got one hell of a score to settle with him anyway." he chuckled a bit while throwing his hands up "Save the talk for when we began walking. I'd rather get this done quickly before I have to meet with Archer." he said while smiling. Turning to Clarence seeing him tense up again I turn to the guys looking at him as I clenched my teeth "What the hell are you guys looking at?? I'll take each one of you on. Now get lost." he said in an angered tone.

"I'm confident I can beat those guys. Like I said, level doesn't mean anything. Remember Clarence, a Sensei with a pebble can beat a novice with shuriken. I learned that from my Sensei in the real world. I was in kendo and that's why I'm so good with my Cliducster. Hahah but yeah, let's get going. All this talking is making me hungry again. " he said happily while looking at Clarence and his sister.