[PP_F3]Death of a Demon

"Well anyways... lets lighten the mood shall we? I think we shoul-." My eyes get wide and I freeze up in partial fear. I get into a quiet whisper barely audible by the others. "I'm the only one that can hear that I'm guessing, but there is a group of about 5-10 people following us, I can hear clanking of metal so I guess they are heavily armed, and I'm guessing they are the people from town." I bend down and pick up a fairly sized rock. I quickly chuck it at the darkness. After a brief second you hear a bang of metal and loud cursing. "Run." I whisper and duck as a spear goes over my head and hits the ground in-front of me.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cut an arrow in half with my katana as I heard it whizzing towards me.

An arrow?! I haven't seen any archers in SAO before!

We ran down the street, blocking arrows and spears, when I turned around again to find a dagger headed towards our little group.

I hit it with the flat edge of my sword before it hit Zauis in the back.

Daggers now?! Seriously?!

Why are they attacking in town?! It's too open! This doesn't make sense!

Seeing all the arrows (?) go by me at a great speed I continued walking not caring, until one of the arrows manage to get by Clarence and my sister and stabs me right in the back of my thigh. Stopping for a moment I reach for the arrow pulling it outta my leg tossing it to the ground while turning around to see the group of people I smirk evilly knowing I could get rid of them with just my unique skill that was similar to my brothers Crimson Flames but possibly more deadly. Unsheathing my Cliducster I swipe away all the arrows coming towards me giving me enough time "I call upon the Black Flames......" after saying those words Zauis's sword was covered in a black flame which he drew back with all his might swinging it toward the group of guys letting out a huge Black Flame flash which wiped them all out leaving their health in the red. Sheathing my Cliducster I turned my back to them "Watch who you mess with, we are no longer in safe zones, I'll kill you if I have to." Zauis signals his sister and Clarence to keep on walking. "Arent we close to the objective Clarence?" he said calmly.

"Another five minute walk, huh? This has been one hell of an adventure and we haven't even fought the boss. Anyway I already knew we were being followed. That's why I thought if act like I was killing the mood and leave they'd leave you two only and chase me. Their just not regular players like you two, it's this good that's been after me, but their player killers to. It makes no sense....anyway when the time comes I'll wipe them all out with ease. So let's focus on getting to the boss." he said calmly while clenching his fist.

OOC:(Aoi my second sentence wasn't wordy, in fact it was perfectly said. Yours was the wordy one. You thought we were still in town. We've been outta town.)

"Wait a minute, you weren't going to tell me or even your sister! That over 30 people were following us to loot you two, when you know i was freaking out about them following us from the beginning!" I yell and an arrow flies past my face. I give the most hateful glare at the group of raiders and start walking toward them. "You wanna know why I'm really pissed, not because you didn't tell me. 'Ignorance is bliss after all. But, you were going to leave us with the possibility that the group was going to come after us too!" I'm practically yelling right now and I'm right in front of the group. The leader of the group looks at me and laughs. "Ha what this shrimp going to do." He says and everyone else starts laughing.

Zauis walked toward Clarence who was yelling at him like he was stupid. Grabbing Clarence by his shirt lifting him off the ground I clenched my free hand about to punch him "Your wrong damnit!! That's not it, they aren't after you Aoi or you. Like I said it's just me, I didn't wanna tell you because you were acting like a crybaby the whole time and you possibly would have wanted to run away. If I would have left then they'd leave you two alone and gang up on me. They've done it countless of times. You had nothing to be worry about until you told me to keep going on this quest with you two. I'm not saying it's your fault but I had everything up my sleeve. I had planned on killing them. So watch who your talking to Clarence. I'm not sure whose dude your on but you better decide quick. " he said while tossing Clarence to the ground and giving him a death stare while breathing heavily ignoring all the laughter from the player killers that was aimed at Clarence.

I stand up and brush myself off, shooting the most hateful glare at Zauis. I take a deep breath and smile, a smile which you should be sort of worried about if someone was smiling like that. I turn around and look at the man who is laughing at me. I clench and un-clench my fists trying to calm myself down. I quickly spin around and glare at the leader of the group. "Yes I understand I look weak, but who do you think detected you guys, hit you with a rock, got away from you when you guys are chasing us with Thirty people! Also, who do you think did this?" I say and quickly, his axe fell out of his hand and a dagger in his sholder.

Ignoring Clarence's weak glare I dusted myself off and turned my back against all of them while walking toward a tree I leaned against watching the argument go on and on. It was rather annoying and they both seemed as if they weren't going to give up. But I was way too pissed to care about them or the other player killers. Thinking to myself I even thought about taking everyone on but I knew that'd be hard against every single person and even my sister and Clarence could do a number on me if I missed an attack. Zauis shrugged "Tch...."

Now?

Yep.

Jumping up, Cleo and I ran into the fray.

I stabbed some guy in the stomach, and another in the leg. Slashing someone's arm clean off, I thrust my katana through the small of another's back, killing the poor guy.

Cleo pounced on one, clawing at his chest and leapt onto another, ripping his head off.

Several backed away from me, astonished that the wounding and killing of their comrades had happened in so little time, mere seconds, and by such a small thing.

I smirked, enthralled by the prospect of this fight.

So, I held out my sword in front of me. who's next?

Zauis chuckling more than usual at his remark while turning his back on Clarence and his sister while walking away he stopped and looked back with an evil glare "If you really think so then I'll take you both on in a death duel. I'll make you scream in agony kid." Zauis had his back turned to them but he still had one hand on his Cliducster awaiting on their answer. Either way I didn't care cause I knew I could win.

Zauis looking back at Clarence "Your excused. I'm not interested in what you gotta say. You keep acting as if my sisters the strongest or I'm a jerk for leading you guys on. But look here, I'm not the one who backed down." he said while taking his hand off of his Cliducster he looked at his little sister. "Get off my back. Your never nice to me so why should I care about your feelings? Go find Night and maybe you'll be satisfied. Bye Imouto..." he said while throwing his hand up walking away.

I roll my eyes and glare at him "Yeah I'm the crybaby... take a joke one in a while she sh. I'm joking about your sister beating you, I've seen you fight before and see you take down enemies with ease, get over yourself at remember you aren't all high and might, get off your horse "prince charming" and understand you are human just like us." I rant at him getting madder and madder.