[PP_F3]Death of a Demon

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are a fighting a pretty strong boss called 'The Demon King' Only one other person has done the quest. I say walking deeper into the tunnels, trying to find a torch to light.

This is stupid, we need three people, we are going to get killed. Ugh I just need to stop freaking myself out.

I think and light a torch that is on the wall.

Hiding myself from them I followed them in the cave looking at their torch as I smirk while walking in front of my sister and Clarence with my hands in my pockets "I couldn't just leave my little lovable sister with you, I'm sure she'd die. I'll be coming along for her sake. I'll protect her though I know she can do it herself. " he said confidently while looking back at Clarence "Next time you say something like that, I'll kill you for sure. No talking just dying for you." he said while giving him a huge friendly smile.

What is iiiiiiiiiit?!

I hear something too.

Really?! You too?!

Yes. It's quite annoying too.

Well, why does it have to huuuuuuuurt?!

Immediately after we stopped thought-speaking, the ringing sound came back.

Ooooowwww!!!!! I exclaimed, covering my ears. It huuuuuuuurts!!!!!!!!!!!

I cover my ears and cringe slightly

It's some type of wolf beast, I've seen it before.

how the hell did it get here?

I start running down the corridor, jumping in a odd way.

Don't come down here, the floor is triggered with sound reactors, that is why we are heaaring this awful noise, it will go away soon!

I yell.

Oooooooowwwwwww!!!!!!!!! I yell, holding my hands up to block the harsh, blinding light.

He should have warned us!

I know!

Black spots danced across my eyes.

Well, shoot! How long will it be until I can see again?

In the meantime, I'll lead the group in the dark.

Thanks.

You're welcome.

Okay guys, it's going to take a few minutes for me to get my sight back, so in the meanwhile, follow Cleo. She can see.