[PP_F3]Death of a Demon

Zauis heard his sisters remark which angered him a little "Just because you forget about the real world doesn't mean you can say I didn't take kendo which I did. Until dad died...." he shrugged while slowly reaching for his sword he thought to himself, no I can't do this. That's my own sister. Zauis shrugged and walked ahead "Tch....." he mumbled under his breathe.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zauis walking ahead already knowing she was thinking the opposite he coldly said "Dad's dead, not our mother. Well hopefully she's not. Anyways let's just stop this conversation. Sorry about that Clarence." he said apologetic while he continued walking waving his hands to them telling them to catch up. "So Clarence where is this monster usually found? What type of climate?" he asked curiously. Looking back at Clarence I noticed his gloomy look. Zauis sighs.

It's fine." I mutter. Wipe a tear from my eye and try to act cheerful. "Okay so the Monster we are facing is a powerful boss that spawns once every three weeks, it's called the Demon king and it has several tens of minions, a swamp of the side of the floor is where it is at." I smile a bit trying t get happier, it doesn't work.

Zauis listened to Clarence's information as he looked at his face I knew he wasn't fine so I decided to show some love by grabbing Clarence and putting him in a head lock as they walk chuckling a bit while rubbing my free hand which was clenched on his head messing up his hair "Hahah cheer up you knucklehead! Geez you two!!!" letting go of Clarence laughing I turn to my little sister "You want some to you brat!?" he said readings while giving her a smile.

I get out of the head lock and laugh, happy someone is treating me like a brother for once. "Between you two I have no idea who to be scared of, I'm sort of leaning toward Aoife hence her awesome nickname." I laugh between the two thinking that Aoife could kick Zauis's butt any day. "Wait isn't Night Also your Brother Zauis." I ask.

Nuh uh. No way, I exclaimed, backing away. I am not doing that.

Cleo growled at Zauis again.

Yeah, I know. He's an idiot. Totally agreed.

I ran ahead to get away from him.

Well, at least I've been there before. I'll see Mavis again!

I heard Clare's question and decided to answer it myself.

Yeah! Night is my aniki!

Having a nice laugh with Clarence as if we were brothers he said he didn't know who to be scared of and I chuckled "You think she's that scary? The Red Shadow? I think myself, The Black Knight is quite calm and collected, until you say the wrong thing, then I'll kill you on the spot. So it pretty much depends, but I'd say big brother...." he said calmly while listening to Clarence "Yeah, Nights our big brother. If anything you should be afraid of him. He tends to lose his cool in fights and go berserk, much like myself." Zauis said while laughing at Cleo's growl which sounded as weak as a pigeon's chirp. Thinking to myself, yeah my sisters stupid.

Zauis grabbed his chest laughing hard at Clarence's logic "Bro she's only fourteen and she's not even 5 foot. She's just a kid that is okay in combat. Trust me, I'm the strongest possibly out of all three of us. She doesn't have a killing intent like me and Night. We can kill and not really care, well I know I can. Hence the orange cursor. And I got the title Knight from a girl named Siren." he said while wiping the tears away from laughter.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. And I go around hunting and jailing pker guilds. I may become a pker myself. It wouldn't be the first time it's happened in my line of work.

I looked at Zauis's surprised expression.

Oh! that's right! You didn't know what I did for a living. Well, now you do.

I smirked.

"Well your looking at a player killer right now. You going to attempt to lock me up? Is hate to kill my own sister. Hahah" he said in a serious tone but made it rather teasingly with the laugh. "Anyways I don't like the idea of you becoming a player killer. Your big brother disapproves. Don't follow the wrong path...people well look at you different. I know..." he said calmly.

"There is no damn difference. Once your cursor changes colors then you can say oh, it's a guild thing all you want until someone kills you! There are all kinda people after even guilds themselves, yeah I brought it upon myself but still." he said while clenching his fist ignoring Cleo's weak grunt as my whole mood changed my black eyes were as dull as the night sky.

Zauis shrugged "Sure.....good luck..." he said while he stopped and his sister and Clarence walked ahead. Looking down at the ground I felt as if I shouldn't be around seeming to kill the mood even when I'm nice. I turned my back on them and began walking away "It makes no damn sense...." he said emotionally while leaving.

I turn around "Zauis what are you doing?" I yell and run after him, I start walking with him "What's that matter man, I've never seen you like this." I ask concerned for him. I stop you short. "Look, listen you may be getting down about the mood. You're a great guy your sister just an't understand that, hey would it be better if we invited someone else to come along? That way you don't have to talk to your sister and weak little me." I say and smile trying to help Zauis.

Zauis shrugged while listening to Clarence "I know but it's annoying. If I knew the trip was going to be like this I wouldn't have even came. But whatever.....thanks though. I'll just keep to myself as we finish this quest." he said while sticking his hands in his pockets he walked back but keeping his distance as he looked down at the ground.