[PP_F3]Death of a Demon

Seeing that everything was going well I chuckled at how our teamwork was pretty good since we've never fought together before. The bosses health was rather low so I decided to go in with full force. I dashed the demon and in mid sprint I dropped to one foot and started spinning as I slash him with it I then hop slightly slashing downward on the demon while breathing heavily as I stumble back looking at the congratulations title as it rewarded me with;

Cloak of Demonbane. Basically you gain resistance against Demon-type creatures (natural attacks such as claws, bites, etc. Only.) Be warned that if you equip this, it'll replace any outerwear such as coats, trenchcoats, jackets, that sort of stuff.

Going through my HUD I reveal the Cloak of Demonbane and disbanded it by giving it to Clarence. "You deserve it man. Any time either of you need help with a boss just let me know." he said as his dark black hair moved at every step as he stuck his hands in his pockets leaving the place while my trench coat blew with every step.

OOC: if your wondering why it was a critical just check my sig. I get plus 1 to the battle dice and I rolled an 8.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stare, not really able to believe Zauis just gave me the loot of this boss."I must take back my earlier statement... Zauis you kick ass!" I smile and wave goodbye to him. I pull out a teleportation crystal and turn to look at Aoife also."That doesn't mean you aren't awesome, I hope to do a quest again with you two soon!" I smile and Yell."Floor 3, Town Square!" My character explodes into a million blue crystals and I appear in town and a icon appears over my head

Congratulations! You beat Death of a Demon, you also get a bonus item called Swift boots of the traveler

"Oh how Zauis would love these." I smile and go to send him a message.

(COMPLETE!!!)