pokemon questions and favorites

I'm a huge Fan of Gen 2, because Johto is my favorite region, Dark and Steel were a game changing addition, and it's like playing two games in one. (Though, several other versions offer this perk as well). Hoenn is a close second. Although, I'm torn between HG/SS and Platinum as my favorite versions. (Gen IV has the best Pokémon all around, Gen V and VI are largely annoying.)

I'm severely excited about Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, just because I feel that with the new Gen and Tech, they can really bring out the things that would have made Hoenn breathtaking. (Seriously though, take Digivolving back out. Nintendo, don't let crackheads come up with game plans.)

Also, my favorite Pokémon is a tie between Croagunk and Umbreon. I use both of them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Out of all of the games that I have played up to this point, which would be all the way up before X and Y. I have beaten every single game. Though I don't own every pokemon in each pokemon, which unlocks a new region for you by the way in every game in case you GameFreaks, didn't know that. I would say my favorite game in all of the series is probably the Pearl, Diamond, Platinum series.

Gen IV brought out so many changes to the game, I fell in love with it. To this day, I think my favorite pokemon are a tie between Sableye (Which didn't have anything super effective against it) up until Fairy came out and Empoleon, the evolution of Piplup. He was the one pokemon that got me through the entire Gym Stages and all of the Elite 4 as well as the Champion.

I was never too fond of the whole legendary pokemon either. Even though I have a Shiny Darkrai and Suicune and an event Celebi, I try to stay away from making my team pure Legendaries as they typically seem to have the most weaknesses because of their super powerful attacks.

My party on Soulsilver(the game I play most often, if I play at all) (And I restarted about 2 months ago)

Dragonite Lv.86

Altaria Lv.79

Flygon Lv.70

Latios Lv.53 or rayquazza level 57

Dialga Lv.63

Giratina Lv.80

Hey but just a question, how and what region do you unlock in soulsilver? diamond? And is that true? ive heard that before but only from 1 youtube video in total

I've played all generations but I stared with Crystal, which is still by far my favourite. I agree with Daeron, legendaries are a bit overhyped, although I do like to catch them. Out of the new generations ORAS has to be my favourite, I though black and white were really bland, same with the sequels, but I did like some of the pokemon added in those generations. To this day I still can not stand Fire Red and Leaf Green, to me they feel way to easy, with all the additions the game is basically a joke, it holds your hand way to much, but, to be fair, most of the generations after FR and LG did pretty much the same thing and made it easy. 

My current team in ORAS is still undergoing changes, but basically the guaranteed members are:

Gardevoir

Metagross

Swampert (OP against electric types)

Drat, I don't know exactly what you are on about, in Soul Silver it's Johto/Kanto, that's it. And in Diamond it's only Sinnoh.