It's my turn to go now.

I'm leaving this role play for a different one. I've been occupying a few boards recently that were just time killers up until now. I plan on leaving all the role plays I'm currently in on every site, to focus on one singular setting and story. Never was much into SAO anyway. Never finished the first twenty five episodes actually, so it would be best I find a role play I can get into more. I don't want to risk losing everything from the character I role play with now, down the road. It'd be like filling a life jar that will break eventually anyway. So likely the next role play I do will have no death penalty. Anyway... I've stepped on toes here before for the longest time, at least some will be happy to see me go, I need to see it go as well. 

Any Col I've recently spent to Moartea can be kept, even if the sword was never finished. The only thing I really left tying me down here, was joining a guild. Was a big mistake on my part since I didn't know if I'd be staying long, I apologize by the way. There was really nothing wrong that provoked me leaving, just personal preference above all else. I give my wishes to the Knights of the Abyss, and to those I've had the pleasure of recently private messaging, you were those who meant the most to me. See you all! I might be back just to check those riddle answers, but only for ego sake. XD

Bye everybody, I am no longer in your hair. *One last lazy salute.*

See you! Keep in mind that ALO and GGO had no permadeaths, but most people want to be in the SAO world so yeah >.>

Well if you ever come back, we'll greet you with open arms. If you were orange, we may greeted you with a spearhead instead >.> (kidding)

Also have fun wherever you are going :) I personally go to RPNation when not in an SAO mood, but that's my personal preference.