She smiles at him when she sees the cloak, its a beautiful in blue and black, She immediately puts it on. She twirls fo ra moment "What do you think?"

vT6jK2C.png

When he offers the soup she smiles and nods, Sitting down next to him and easting the soup. "this is good" She says as the warm soup slides down her throat. its strange to her, she feels hungry, btu she knows she isnt really eating. What was real anymore? What was happening to her body? She became lost in these thoughts while she ate. 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After finishing his soup, Ranganok starts to talk "It is funny that the food I eat in here doesn't do much. I still get hungry and the food here doesn't do anything else besides eliminating the hunger feeling. To this extent the nerve gear controls our brain. We probably are now in some hospital with serums going trough our veins to keep us alive. Even though I know all that...I am still trying to eat it like it's real and try to enjoy it. *and as the boy reaches for the sandwich to eat it he continues boldly*  What is your name?" and after that he starts to eat the sandwich heartily.

"I'm Celes" She replies after a moment "Yeah I know what you mean. We eat here, we get tired, we even sleep... btu what does it do really? then again, I guess this is our reality now, right?"  SHe looks around lost in thought while enjoying her soup. I really like this shop you know, its quite nice... I wanted to be a tailor too, she laughs, but i have finished it yet, Dont know if I will..." 

While looking at the sandwich, the boy starts to introduce himself: "I'm Ranganok, but that may be a bit hard to pronounce so you can call me Wolf." After that, Ranganok silently listened to what Celes had to say and with his emotionless serious face replies "Reality huh? There are three questions that you should ask yourself: What does this world means to you? What do you want from this world? and How are you gonna achieve what you want in this world? If you manages to find the answers to these three then you will see everything more crealy." afterwards hearing that the girl likes this place and that she wants to become a tailor he continues: "Well in that case I don't see a problem if you would work here with me...as long as you don't try to kill me or destroy the shop" Finally, after finishing his whole speech he returns on munching that sandwich given that he ate only half of it.

Rowan Enter the shop after a long trip in floor one, there were blacksmiths at every corner! Finally after a long walk he found this shop. "Thanks god!" he said gratefully, "A tailoring shop!". He walk inside toward Ranganok. "Hello, I'm looking for the shop owner. I want to get an offer for a perfect white leader armor" Rowan smiled at him. Its time to make a deal.

Ranganok heard someone entering the shop and he thought it was by any chance Celes. It was a man he didn't know . *Damn it....another customer. I just hope Celes will get her profession soon enough so that she can take care of these things...* thought the boy with a displeased look on his face while scratching the back of his head. Then he turns towards the man and replies "A perfect item you say? Well it's not so easy to make one so it will cost you like 1200 col...1000 if you bring 3 materials with you. Do you have these kind of money? Also I will need more details...how should this armor look and what bonuses should it give?" He wasn't pleased with the customer serving yet because he had a lot of work on his own, but extra money always come in handy so he decided to listen to the man.

"1200?" Rowan Pouted "I thought about 1000 without materials". He scratch his head "You know what? I will give you 700 now. If you will make it in less then two weeks I will give you 1200. But if you will delay we will subtract 100 col from the price  for every extra week". Rowan smiled to him, he was so used to answer an offer with an offer that he did it without thinking.

"About the shirt, I want it with +2 to the evasion and a life steal effect. And I want it white, like a normal cloth armor but smooth like silky". He want to smile again, but his face remind him something unpleasant, he could not remember from where. "Anyway...perfect armor, I need it in two weeks. Do you think you good enough to make it?"

"Give me a day." said Ranganok to Rowan with a cold and uncaring attitude.

Another man stepped into the boy's shop. He was a younger one this time and he was asking for a crafting lab coat whcih is also a perfect item. *Man...why are all those people comming here? They are so troublesome...After this man I will close the shop for some time so that I have time to create my special armor.* thought the boy. Ranganok looks at Ethereal and replies "Very well...come in 3 days and it should be done."

It was working time...Ranganok went to his workshop and prepared to craft. He took some white leopard skin and a white textile roll. He turned the while leather upside down and covered it's entire inner part with some white glue. After that he tapped the white fabric on that glue permanently sticking it to the leather and so he padded the leather. Now he started to draw the models for the leather armor parts(front and back parts for the body and arms. Also he drawed the shoulders one.

He cropped the leather armor using his tools and started to bend them in order to give them the shape they need to have. He used a needle to sew the piecies in plas on an empty manequin in order to be correctly shaped. After asembling the armor,the boy treats the armor with some liquid which makes the leather harder, thus giving it's defensive role. After 10 minutes of work, the chest piece was done and he silently waited to the crafting product to be loaded.

Mats used:2

It was a total success. The item was perfectly made in perfect quality, the boy naming it <The Phantom Stalker>. Due to it;s unique traits, the armor gives the wearer a +2 evasion and a +1 life steal effect. Michael looks displeased thinking with a loud voice "Why does everytime I try for hundreds of times I fal to create items for me and when I make only one for someone else they instantly become perfect...I hate this game..." He managed to create the armor in the first day and now all he had to do was to wait for the person to come back.

Now for the lab coat to be created he took some white textile fabric...*A lab coat could be pretty simple to create given the procedurtes....however, the real problem would be to make it perfect quality.* thought Ranganok. he took the white textile roll and started to draw the models. He drawed the body of the coat and the arms, meaning that this would be made from 3 pieces.  He cropped them and then sewed the arms making them round and after he made arm holes into the coat body he sewed the arms in. From the textile remaining he made some pockets and sewed them in the coat...after some shaping he finally manages to create a fine looking lab coat. Now the question was...does it rise to the expectations?

Crafting dice: 12(perfect item)

ID: 1158

Mats used: 1

Another perfect achievement. He managed to make another perfect item whose name was <Merlin's Labcoat>. This coat was enhanced with a special effect of making the wearer a better crafter, thus giving a +1 crafting chance. Ranganok managed to make a combo perfect craft which was pretty nice given that he finished the items he had to do pretty fast. Now he just had to wait for the buyers to come back and give them the items they requested.

Crafting dice: 12(Perfect item achieved)(11+1 from the gloves bonus)

ID:1161

Celes Walked into the shop. "Hey Ran, how are you doing today?"  She put a sandwich on the table for you and sat down. She had just purchased the shop next to yours and was preparing everything to open it soon. She sighed "I tried to make two potions today, both failed... I dont know if ill ever be able to make good stuff, i'm worried... Anyway, enough about me, how are you?"

Ranganok gets out from the workshop and sees Celes. He looks at her and replies "Since you left I had to create two perfect items for two different people...it was tiring and unpleasant. So you're an alchemist now?Don't worry about failed potions...this is how it is at the beggining until you get some profession experience. (looking at the sandwich) So what potion did you put in it? Deadly poison, sleeping potion, love potion or something else?"

Ranganok takes the sandwich and sniffs it to see if everything seems ok. Then before starting to eat from it he says "Well...as long as it's not a potion of truth, it's ok." The taste of the food was really good and made the boy want more so he looked at celes and asked here "Are you going to bring me food everytime you come visit? Well in that case I wish you would come everyday here."

Then the customer who whised for the labcoat comes inside looking for his item. The boy looks at his and replies while devouring his sandwich "Yeah. It's ready. It will cost you 1200 col. and then while holding the sandwich in his left hand he opens the HUD with his right hand making a trade request with Ether to give him his coat.

After finishing with Ether he goes into the workshop telling Celes that he has to finish an important item and tehy could talk in there. The story of the item goes like this: 

*3 days ago*

With these items done, Michael decided to make an item for himself. He was trying to make himself a new cloth armor..more precisely, a Shadoweave armor. He was using black textile for this and also a raw occult gem(a crystal material which stores tremendous magical power...a rare material you could say it is. The boy managed to imbue the crystal into the black textile roll creating a shadowcloth roll. That was the material he was gonna use to create his armor. 

He took the material and started drawing the parts for the armor, meaning: the body front and back part, the shoulder part, the hands part. After he finished drawing his models, by using a scissor he crops them. However...each one of those parts would be formed by several other mini-parts. Meaning that he had a lot of cropping and sewing going on. After 3 days of work he finally managed to figure it out and sewed all the pieces in place giving it a unique look and patter. He finally managed to finish his shadoweave cloth chest armor and he was waiting with his heart in his teeth for the result hoping that he would manage to succeed. 

Rowan enter to the store "One of the merchants heard you finish my armor fast", he look at Ranganok then decide he didn't knew him, I was just way to familiar to the guy who stole his stuff. He gave him 1200 col and Uncommon Voucher "with this you can go to any NPC merchant and switch any uncommon item with other one." he smiled to him "I hope to make more deals with you at the future."

- 1200 col

- Uncommon Voucher

The Phantom Stalker