Celes laughs and says "I'll make a point of bringing you food, I dont know if you eat otherwise!! But enough about your food habits, I need you to make me something, and i have the Mats and Col for it!  I need a perfect light armour, as light as you can make it, it needs to have damage mitigation, and +1 Accuracy, and i need you to change my Cloak of duality, instead of +2 ACC i need evasion. I am preparing of ra boss battle, and i want to be all set. Can you help me?" 

she looks at him pleadingly.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The black shadoweave armor was a total success, Ranganok being able to make a Shadowy chestplate full of paterns, very light and flexible giving the wearer a +3 evasion. The boy felt good because it's the first perfect item he managed to make for himself. Then he heard Celes talking about wanting a super light armor which gives evasion and Michael put the shadoweave armor in his inventory repliying "Well, you can't have mine. I will make you another so tell me how do you want it to look...but wait...what boss battle?  

Crafting dice: 12(Perfect item achieved)(11+1 from crafting gloves)

ID: 1203

Celes smiled, " I would never dream of taking yours, no this is different, there are monthly bosses generated for each floor, but there is also something else, there will be an attempt to fight the boss leading to the next floor, though i lower level than others, if I manage to level up appropriately, I will join them!" She seemed to be proud of the fact that she was trying so hard to join them, though she did seem afraid....

"As for the look, comfortable and tight fitting, I don't wan people to notice I have armour, just see my stylish garb,"

"Hooh? They already decided to kill the next floor boss? I thought they were stuck or something. Well I might join in if I have time. Come back in 37 hours and those two will be done I think." said the boy with a straight face. .

Now for the light armour. He was using black textile for this .

He took the material and started drawing the parts for the armor, meaning: the body front and back part, the shoulder part, the hands part. After he finished drawing his models, by using a scissor he crops them. However...each one of those parts would be formed by several other mini-parts. Meaning that he had a lot of cropping and sewing going on. After 2 hours of work he finally managed to figure it out and sewed all the pieces in place giving it a unique look and patter. He managed to finish the armor and now all that remained was to wait for the results to see if it was successful.

Mats used: 1

The armor was a success <Nullifying Shirt> A black shirt which gives a +2 damage mitigation and a +1 acuracy. After crafting the item for Celes, Ranganok decided to start with the Duality Cloak next. She wanted to change the +2 acc with +2 eva. He took his needle, some thread and started sewing then cropping with his scissor and did a large number of modifications to the cloak by replacing some components. After some work he managed to change the stats of the cloak while retaining it's original appereance.

Crafting dice:12(perfect item success)

ID: 1384

Mats used: 1

Ranganok, hearing what Celes said replied with a straghtforward tone "If you want me to visit you shop, then give me a reason to come to your shop." Then the boy searches his pocket and takes out a folded piece of paper and gives it to Celes. On the piece of paper was wrote "1x Health potion"(as in the normal potion that the general store was selling...the one that restores 5 hp...I think it's uncommon in quality) and "1x Antidode Potion"(simple antidote which uses only one slot.. also meaning that it's uncommon.) "Instead of paying me for the items, just get me the things on the list." said the boy. 

After all that, the boy returns to his duties to craft himself the shadoweave armor. The next item in his list was a pair of trousers....shadoweave trousers. He was using black textile for this and also a raw occult gem(a crystal material which stores tremendous magical power...a rare material you could say it is. The boy managed to imbue the crystal into the black textile roll creating a shadowcloth roll. That was the material he was gonna use to create his armor. After this he drawed the models for teh trousers form(the front part and the back part) and with a scissor started cropping them. Then he sewed them togheder with the small parts he also cropped and shaped them into the shape of a pair of pants. Finalyl he started taking care of the details like pockets, zipper and other things like that. And voila...a pair of black shadoweave pants with a nice patter on it was made. Now for the results...

The pants crafting was a total success. He managed to get <Shadoweave Trousers> which came from the same set as the chest cloth armor and unsurprisingly giving off the same bonus: +3 evasion. The boy was very pleased with his performance and so Decided to make the other pieces of the cloth armor. After 3 days of full working, Ranganok finally managed to create something he was proud of. A Shadoweave Armor Set which after he put it on a manequin he felt fufilled. Now, the boy finished his job and decided to rearange the shop and reopen it for the public.

Crafting dice: 12(Perfect Item achieved)(11+1 from gloves)

ID:1450

(Note: the other armor pats are just for fashion...they don't do anything really)

• 2 weeks later...

Ranganok comes back to his shop, haven't being here for quite some time given all the things he had to do and decided to make an armor for tanking given that he will be tanking in the boss fight. He took some black textile and some rubber for the sole and started crafting a pair of boots.

CD1:8(2928) (6+2 from gloves) (good item acheved)3xp

CD2:4(2929)(2+2 from gloves)(fail) 2xp

CD3:12(2930)(11+1 from gloves)(perfect item achieved) 8xp

3 Mats used

After the third try, the boy managed to create <Shadoworld boots> which are extremerly durable and give the wearer a +3 damage mitigation bonus.

I stepped into the tailors looking for a coat of midnight and couldn't see any in current stock so I approached the owner of the store who appeared to be busy making a something and spoke up ''Excuse me sir I was wodering If I could commission a coat of midnight how much would it be to have it at rare quality with a base damage mitigation of 1 and evasion enchancements +2'' I asked

Ranganok looks at the boy who came in and interruped him with a normal blank expression. Then after the boy asked for an item he knew that he was a beginner and so he replied "It's impossible to make a rare item like that. A rare item can enhance with +2. What you are looking for is a perfect item which gives a bonus of +3 split into 1 damage mitigation and 2 evasion. The normal price for a rare item is 700 while a perfect one is 1200. However...for each amterial you bring me I will drop the price by 100. So you coulad also buy them with 7 materials or 12 materials respectively. So which one do you want?"

The boy goes to the back of his shop where his workshop was and by taking a textile roll he starts sewing, trying to make a coat.

Crafting dice: 11(rare item achieved) (ID: 2935)

ID: 2935

Item: <Coat of Midnight>

Quality: <Rare>

Description:
This coat is imbued with the shadows of the night managing to hide the user better against incoming attacks giving the wearer a +2 evasion.

After 5 minutes he gets out of his workshop and shows the coat trought a trade..."Here's your coat. It will cost you 700 col and also to make things better, the next time you come to buy something you will have a 200 col discount."

Rebekah had arrived in this shop on an unknown floor, it was rather hard to find, but she had a request to give to the tailor. "I am looking for a lightweight type of armour, perhaps a leather breastplate." She handed him the slip of paper. It reads:

Name: Perfect Breastplate; Quality: Perfect; Enhancements: + 1 EVA, + 2 Damage Mitigation

How much would an item such as that cost? She could either pay in col or in mats.

The boy listens to the new customer and as she handed him a piece of paper he reads it while scratching the back of his head with the other hand while having a blank expression. "Do you want any detail added to your amor? What color, what type of leather you preffer? How do you want it to look? Such an Item would cost 1200 col and you can also pay in materials...each material reduces the cost of the item by 100...so if you want to buy it with materials let's say I will make the armor for 10, not 12 materials." said the boy trying to find more details about the armor. He also liked the girl due to the fact that she went down to business without any useless chit chat c*ap and because the way she does business.(Just as Ranganok does too)

Well, she thought about the answer for a quick second, before responding, "I'll prefer to completely pay in col, unless you run out of materials." As for the colour, she had no personal preference, but she wanted something lightweight, as that could help her with her evasion, but still strong enough to protect her. She settled on the lightest type of armour that he could make, as Rebekah was more of an accurate, quick agile player than a brute force damage dealer.

If there is a better name, you have, please go ahead. If I think of something, I'll let you know, I don't really like that name, but she could not think of anything better at this moment.

Crozeph entered the shop panting "finally a tailoring shop" he said.Crozeph looked at the price list of custom-made items "I'd like a custom made item" he said. Crozeph pulled out a slip as he always do and placed it at the counter "here's the details"

Item name: DIrewolf Boots

Item quality: rare

Description: boots that  grants the player the speed of a direwolf

Enhancements: +2 evasion

price: 700 col

Crozeph then looked at his menu "man I'm out of mats" he said. Crozeph then decided to walk out of the shop "I'll check on it every now and then, I need to buy other equipments too" he said.