Well, she thought about the answer for a quick second, before responding, "I'll prefer to completely pay in col, unless you run out of materials." As for the colour, she had no personal preference, but she wanted something lightweight, as that could help her with her evasion, but still strong enough to protect her. She settled on the lightest type of armour that he could make, as Rebekah was more of an accurate, quick agile player than a brute force damage dealer.

If there is a better name, you have, please go ahead. If I think of something, I'll let you know, I don't really like that name, but she could not think of anything better at this moment.

Ranganok looks at the girl and tries to ask her nice(or at least as nice as he can) while scratching his head "Well I would be nice if you could give me materials...That is why I gave you a discount also, because, to be honest I am running short on them. But I guess col are ok too."

Crozeph entered the shop panting "finally a tailoring shop" he said.Crozeph looked at the price list of custom-made items "I'd like a custom made item" he said. Crozeph pulled out a slip as he always do and placed it at the counter "here's the details"

Crozeph then looked at his menu "man I'm out of mats" he said. Crozeph then decided to walk out of the shop "I'll check on it every now and then, I need to buy other equipments too" he said.

The boy looks at the specifications and says "Yeah, no problem. By the time you come back it should be done...I think."

Then, Ranganok goes to the workshop and tries to make the lady's gear first.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done..another perfect item was done right. -1 mat

CD:12(Perfect item achieved)

ID:3299                                                                                                                                                              

Item name: *Insert awesome name here*

Item quality: Perfect

Description: fine tailored shirt which is strongly sewed, meaning it is hard to cut and because it's blackness it creates an optical illusion which confuses teh attacker.

Enhancements: + 1 EVA, + 2 Damage Mitigation

I thought about Shadowmoon shirt as a name. What do you think?

After that, the boy starts working for his next piece...the direwolf boots.

The direwolf boots went smoothly also. -1 mat The boy had an acomplished face after all this.

CD:11(Rare Item achieved)(9+2 from the gloves)

ID:3302

Item name: DIrewolf Boots

Item quality: rare

Description: boots that  grants the player the speed of a direwolf

Enhancements: +2 evasion

price: 700 col

Crozeph entered the shop, he seemed lost "what the hell...I just walked two block away and I got lost already" he said. Crozeph saw the counter and could see that his order is made "all right! glad I found my way back" Crozeph looked at the boots and admired its craftmanship "wow you're really good at this" he said. Crozeph opened his inventory to transfer 700 col on the tailor "here's the payment, thanks" he said before walking out of the shop.

• Transferred 700 col
  • obtained Direwolf Boots

Zelrius walked up to the shop, Known as Shadoweaved. He liked the name, Though it seemed a little too, Eh, Generic RPG-y, If you know what that means. Anyhow, He walked up to the counter, Asking for This:"I Want 3 Perfect Items. Gloves, +2 Accuracy, +1 DMG Mit, A Duster/Cloak +2 Evasion +1 DMG MIT. And last but not least, I want a Pair of Shoes, +2 Evasion +1 Accuuracy. Name any price and I will pay."

Rebekah had arrived back in the shop, and decided to call it Warrior's Tunic instead. She did not know a better name, but wanted the item now, and not spend as much time on the name if possible. She paid him for his efforts, sewing this piece of equipment together for her.

[Rebekah hands over 1200 col to Ranganok]

Enjuru walked through town once again and saw a tailoring shop. "Shaodweave, eh?" He walked in, looking around. He nodded and wrote out a note and placing the slip on the counter.

Item: Black Leather Wolven Jacket

Rarity: Uncommon

Description: A black leather hodded trench coat made from the pelt of a «Lone Wolf». The jacket almost reaches the ground.

Buffs: «Tailor's Choice»

Cost: 300 Col