Favourite DC character?

Ok, no; ok 

ok,

Ya'll about to get schooled.

Aquaman is the mother effing KING of Atlantis, but do you think that shizz came easily to him? HECK NO
He had to FIGHT for it! His kingdom SHUNNED him because he lived on land most of his life, but you know what he did, he made them sit down and nut the eff up and ruled them - he ruled them FANTASTICALLY

Did you know he LITERALLY Punched Cthulu back into it's little dimension hole?
HE PUNCHED CTHULU BACK TO THE DARK DIMENSION.

Did Batman do that? 

No.

Did Blue Beetle do that?

No.

Oh speaking of Batman, Aquaman punched Batman out, stone cold. In a single punch.

Don't get me started on how fantastic Aquaman is. If he was real I'd marry him in a heart beat. But Oh wait, he is already married, to Mera, a queen from an alternate dimension who can bend water to her will. Know what people are made of 80% water. Yeh. Speaking of family, did you know that Aquaman, aka Arthur had two kids, and one of them died? Mera blamed him - and left him. He was in mourning, he was devastated, his entire world was taken from him in an instnat.

But did he cry?

Well yes, because real men show emotion;

But did he roll over and let that stop him?

Oh HECK no, he lead the Atlantean army to fight a war.

ILY AQUAMAN

Actually humans are 70% water just like the Earth. Also Aquaman is redundant, idc how many times he beat batman, batman is nothing when he's not in his own environment and prepared i'd like to see him fight someone on land without getting his ass whooped :P Also im pretty sure given the opportunity blue beetle would kill cthulu and batman would construct a device to send it back sooooo yeah... but he does get bonus man points for doing it with a punch xD I will admit aquaman is like a weaker underwater superman but he still sucks in my books :P

Oh and superman prime is just going overboard i mean like.. that thing is a god xD

Actually humans are 70% water just like the Earth. Also Aquaman is redundant, idc how many times he beat batman, batman is nothing when he's not in his own environment and prepared i'd like to see him fight someone on land without getting his ass whooped :P Also im pretty sure given the opportunity blue beetle would kill cthulu and batman would construct a device to send it back sooooo yeah... but he does get bonus man points for doing it with a punch xD I will admit aquaman is like a weaker underwater superman but he still sucks in my books :P

Oh and superman prime is just going overboard i mean like.. that thing is a god xD

Actually L. the amount of water in the human body ranges from 50-75%. The average adult human body is 50-65% water, averaging around 57-60%. I will go into more detail now, the percentage of water in infants is much higher, typically around 75-78% water, dropping to 65% by one year of age Body composition varies according to gender and fitness level, because fatty tissue contains less water than lean tissue, the average adult male is about 60% water, the average adult woman is about 55% water because women naturally have more fatty tissue than men. No offense ladies, overweight men and women have more water, as a percent, than their leaner counterparts. The percent of water depends on your hydration level, some people feel thirsty when they have already lost around 2-3% of their body's water. Mental performance and physical coordination start to become impaired before thirst kicks in, typically around 1% dehydration. Although liquid water is the most abundant molecule in the body, additional water is found in hydrated compounds. About 30-40% of the weight of the human body is the skeleton, but when the bound water is removed, either by chemical desiccation or heat, half the weight is lost. But who really is counting :D

Actually L. the amount of water in the human body ranges from 50-75%. The average adult human body is 50-65% water, averaging around 57-60%. I will go into more detail now, the percentage of water in infants is much higher, typically around 75-78% water, dropping to 65% by one year of age Body composition varies according to gender and fitness level, because fatty tissue contains less water than lean tissue, the average adult male is about 60% water, the average adult woman is about 55% water because women naturally have more fatty tissue than men. No offense ladies, overweight men and women have more water, as a percent, than their leaner counterparts. The percent of water depends on your hydration level, some people feel thirsty when they have already lost around 2-3% of their body's water. Mental performance and physical coordination start to become impaired before thirst kicks in, typically around 1% dehydration. Although liquid water is the most abundant molecule in the body, additional water is found in hydrated compounds. About 30-40% of the weight of the human body is the skeleton, but when the bound water is removed, either by chemical desiccation or heat, half the weight is lost. But who really is counting :D

Still not 80% :P I ain't no jellyfish 

PS: Inb4 'jellyfish are 90% water'

I never liked superman, because writers can make him as OP as they so wish as long as he has the kryptonite weakness.

Because of that, there has been a heck ton of quite literal garbage sprung out of some narratives about him. They can basically have him do a measuring contest with ANYONE and he'll win if the writers so please. Its poor writing that has always bugged me.

For me its Judge Dredd who invaded the DC Universe when chasing Judge Death. And because he is the Law. So perps will be going to the iso cubes for a lifetime, or end up judged, juried and executed on the spot.