[OP - F4] Outside the town at a pine tree ! Santa has come at this town ! (Everyone is invited , free gifts !)

O35VmoC.jpg

Ho Ho Ho ! Santa is Coming to town !

Yes you guessed ! Secret Santa *Kosan* will hand out items today for everyone who wants them ! All the items displayed are at your service ! 

"How much they will cost !?"

you wonder ?

FREE ! That's all , everything is free ! Just come and tell Santa what you want from all the items that are displayed , and he will give it to you . And if you don't like it , you can ask him to make you a better one ! But be fast ! There are not so many items to give !

Ho Ho Ho , and happy holidays !

Item Type: Sword

Name: The Spiky Thorn

Quality : Rare

Description: It's an Steel sword , From light shiny steel with other materials , +2 Dmg , 

5159*^

CD : 10 *rare*

Item Type: Armor

Name: Shiny Armor
Quality:: Rare
Description: It's an armor , From light shiny steel with other materials , +2 Evasion

5165^^

CD : 10 + 1 (Blacksmither's Boots) = 11 *RARE*

Name: Ninja's Armor
Description: It's an Steel sword , From light shiny steel with other materials , +2 Eva

5234^^

CD : 10 + 1 (Blacksmither's Boots) = 11 *RARE*

Name: Poacher's Sword
Description: It's an Steel sword , From light shiny steel with other materials , +2 Dmg

5096^^

Item Type:  Armor

Name: The Perfect Balance
Description: It's an steel armor , black with white silverish stripes on it. , +2 EVA ,

^^

Name: The Warmonger
Quality:: Perfect
Description: It's an Heavy , Woodlooking Armor , Made from Bronze with Emeralds + 1 HP , +2 Dmg M

^^

Name: Poacher's Armor

Description: It's an Steel sword , From light shiny steel with other materials , +2 Dmg M

5096^^

Item Type: Dagger

Name: Ranger's Knife
Description: It's an Steel dagger , From light shiny steel with other materials , +2 Dmg

5483^^

Name:  Horned Armor
Description: It's an Steel sword , From light shiny steel with other materials , +1 Dmg M , +2 evasion

5480^^

Name: The Black Horn

Quality : Perfect

Description: It's an Steel sword , From light shiny steel with other materials , +2 Dmg , +1 Paralyze

5486^^

Name: Sinning Armor
Description: It's an Steel sword , From light shiny steel with other materials , +2 Dmg M , +1 Lifesteal

5099^^

Also , Santa has some secret gifts for some of you ! But only if you've been Nice ! Teehee (Also , some of you got some special gear i didn't posted here , but if you post it here ,Santa will get the item out of his bag !)

11/11 Items , 5/5 Specials

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I about near walked into a giant tree with lights as I walked out of a shop. It was big sure but I had my head down and my head filled with thoughts. I was annoyed by this but also curious as to what it was. I noticed that this was a festive tree, so something was definitively going on right now. The next thing I noticed was a line of items and a weird NPC with a strange costume on. What is this, an event? I asked, expecting to see the NPC begin to speak and quest info to appear before me. 

"It's some sort of event" Kosan answered her , while trying to act as an NPC. "You see , I have come to this town , giving one or two free items , depends on how good or bad you were , it's absolutely free . You just have to tell me what you want to get from Santa !" he added . He was wearing a Santa Outfit , trying to act as an NPC as much as he could . "You just have to tell me what you need . An armor ? Or a sword ? Or maybe a Dagger ? I don't know what you will get , but you will surely get something !" he added .

A cloaked figure entered the fourth floor, his face covered in a mask, silver in it's design, a long black leather coat, a pair of tactical jeans, and some military grade combat boots, all black. As the hood was up, covering the whole face of the person, as he looked around, his amethyst eyes gleamed from the eye sockets of the silver mask, his boots crushing through the snow, as he went to the fourth floor like he was asked to, and looked about. He saw the man dressed as Old Saint Nick and another player near him, as he walked up he looked at the tree. "What event is this I may ask?" He asked, his voice deepen, and muffled by the mask, as he looked at the man in the red costume, as he had little to no idea to what was going on.

-Figures Clothes-

Archangel

Shadow Dance

Shadow Skin

Dark Step

I chuckled, this was just a player. There wasn't a status window or a quest screen so this must be another. Okay, and how will you determine weather or not we were bad? I smiled just a little at this point, I guess you could say the holiday cheer was getting to me. Anyways, if I do qualify for this I will have to take these two items...I said, picking up a sword and an armor piece. The armor was simply because I had none really, the sword looked pretty cool.

Description: It's an Steel sword , From light shiny steel with other materials , +2 Dmg , +1 Paralyze

5486^^

and

The Warmonger
Description: It's an Heavy , Woodlooking Armor , Made from Bronze with Emeralds + 1 HP , +2 Dmg M

As Kosan finished explaining what was happening , someone new come there .. "Ho Ho Ho ! It's Santa's Night tonight , you see , I have come to this town , giving one or two free items , depends on how good or bad you were , it's absolutely free . You just have to tell me what you want to get from Santa !" he said like he was an real NPC to the new comer . "You just have to tell me what you need . An armor ? Or a sword ? Or maybe a Dagger ? I don't know what you will get , but you will surely get something !" he added .. "Hope i won't have to repeat this every time someone new comes .." he said to himself as he smiled at the 2 players that were in front of him.

As for the Miss while she picked 2 items Kosan said jokingly  "Ho Ho Ho , Miss , you can't pick them . You have to ask Santa ! He will give the items he thinks that are the best for you !" , knowing that she probably  already figured out that he was just a Player , not a real NPC

The figure looked at the man, "I would rather get a gift for someone instead, I'm not here for my own needs." "I want a curved sword if you have one, for a special someone." He said to the man, as he stood there and listened to the man speak to the woman, if this was the old him, he would have been to timid to even show up here. But he was different, as now the figure waited for the man to answer him, "So long as she gets it I don't care what the weapon is, so long as she can use it." He said once again.

"Ho Ho Ho , A curved sword you say ? I have one ! " he says as he opens the Special Bag and pulls out a Curved Sword . A Scimitar. "Here is your Curved Sword !" he said as he gave the sword to the player who asked him for that item..

Item Type:  Curved Sword.
Name: The Berserker's Scimitar
Description: It's an Steel scimitar , painted in green , known for his abillity to cut through everything . +3 Dmg
^^

11/11 Items , 4/5 Specials.

I rolled my eyes, this was hilarious. Well then Santa, what do you think would work best for me? I use daggers mostly but preferably I would like a sword but there's also my intentions, what will I do with it? Most likely gift it, there is only one person I can think to give it to right now. I said, looking at the boy to the left of me. His appearance confused me, he looked like he should be working with this other guy. I shifted onto my right foot and folded my arms, waiting to see what "Santa" would give me. 

"Ho Ho Ho , Okay ! A Sword be it Then ! But Santa has something for you as well !" Kosan said as he once again opened his Special sack and pulls out a pair of gauntlets.

Item Type: Gloves
Name: Shadow Gloves
Description: It's an Steel pair of gloves , From light shiny steel with other materials , +2 Acc , +1 Dmg M
^^

"This are for you , as for the sword , you can take The Black Horn" he said as he took the item named The Black Horn out of its case and handled it to Kiru.

5486^^

"Ho ho ho , Happy holidays !" he said as he gave the items .. "If you feel like , you can sit around here !" he said as he closed his Special Sack and removed the items from the list

10/11 Items , 3/5 Special

The figure nodded taking the sword and smiling under his mask and bowed, "MisutÄ arigatÅgozaimasu." He said as he placed the scimitar in his inventory and walked away from the tree, and over to the bench where he was now curious to see what this woman would get. His Amethyst violet eyes gleamed under the hood which his mask covered his face, and seeing what she got he chuckled to himself. As he got up and anf finally walked out of the floor as he wasn't planning on staying here for too long.

-Item received-

Item Type:  Curved Sword.
Name: The Berserker's Scimitar
Description: It's an Steel scimitar , painted in green , known for his abillity to cut through everything . +3 Dmg
^^

-Figure Has left Floor Four-

The extra item he pulled out surprised me, I only expected to get a sword. Well, thank you Santa for these gloves and sword, I'll put them to use later. I said and placed them in my inventory. 

Item Type: Gloves
Name: Shadow Gloves
Description: It's an Steel pair of gloves , From light shiny steel with other materials , +2 Acc , +1 Dmg M

After placing them into my inventory I returned my gaze to the Santa. He had just invited me to stick around and greet people. Right now it wasn't such a bad idea considering how I didn't have any murderous intent. I stood beside him and pulled the hat off his head, sticking on my own head with a smirk. I'll stay for a little bit as long as I can wear this.

A young girl with orangish blonde hair and bright blue eyes bounced along the town. She was looking for excitement considering it was holiday season, surely something interesting had to be happening! Harumi skipped through the alley way and out to the center of town to see a ginormous Christmas tree in front of her. Hey eyes lit up as she ran forward to inspect the commotion. 

As the young girl ran up, an item was handed to a young woman with two toned hair. One half was white, the other was black. She was also wearing a Santa hat on her head. Harumi stepped aside and saw another weird person, this one was most likely an NPC. Excuse me, but what is going on? Is this some sort of event? Harumi interjected politely. 

Arekkusu walked the 4th floor, hearing some odd rumors of items being given out. This was Christmas time, so maybe it wasn't so odd. Free items though, could there actually be someone who could be so gracious? Well, Arekkusu was about to find out, he was standing in front of it. He saw a big red coat, but that was about it really. How big was that thing? Arekkusu approached it without unsheathing his blade, then got to it to see that it was someone. Santa.... Or what was supposed to be santa. Arekkusu believed in Santa when he was 5, he's six days away from being 15. Still, he felt like a little kid again, but if anyone dared force him to sit on Santa's lap, they instantly receive a cut to the face and put Arekkusu on the naughty list. It's not like he really had been nice anyways, but he could imagine much crueler, so Arekkusu could assume that he was nice.

"Hey Santa." Arekkusu said, making sure not to cough after saying his name. "I would like a powerful sword for Christmas, one that deals high damage, it doesn't matter the shape, just as long as it can inflict some heavy amount of damage, its for someone special."

"Hey Kiru .. Don't steal Santa's Hat .. But if that means you're going to be here, you can keep it!" he said as he saw a girl orangish blonde hair.

"You little girl with orangish blonde hair , this is some sort of an event . You tell Santa what would you like . A sword , an armor , anything ! And he will give it to you !" he said as he laughed and let out a "Ho Ho Ho" after .

"Ho ho ho ! Santa has come to the town ! You want a sword you said  ? Here , you can take The Berserker's sword !" he said as he pulled yet another item from the Special Sack . 

Item Type:  Sword
Name: The Berserker's Sword
Description: It's an Steel sword , known for his ability to cut through everything . +3 Dmg

10/11 items , 2/5 Specials 

Arekkusu looked at the blade and smiled at it. Kitty would love this sword, it looked so beautiful in his eyes, he can't wait until tomorrow when he wraps the gift and gives it to her. He put the sword in his inventory before he sensed something, not an enemy technically, but something out of normality. Arekkusu gripped the handle of his sword before he started walking away. But then he heard a familiar voice... But it said to him something oddly sweet for the person it came from.

How do you know my.....never mind. I waved off the "Santa" and looked at the newcomer. Lo and behold it was Arek. Something was either about to break or one of us was going to leave. 

I gave out a sigh, deciding to leave, and placed Santa's hat on the young girl's head. More people were coming and it was time for me to leave. I crouched down and ruffled her hair, she reminded me of someone I had met recently. Happy Holidays. I stood up and looked at Arek with a blank stare. You too. Even though we didn't necessarily like each other I still felt it needed to be said. With that I left the "event" with my new items in my inventory, eager to test them out. 

A flash of red appeared in the white snow, as Ren was walking the snow covered floor, his fiery red hair blazed through the white snow as he looked around. Seeing a huge crowd of people he walked up, his blue green eyes gazing at the man in red, his hair the same color. As he spoke, "Yo, Santa, whats going on here?" He asked with a chuckled and a bounce in his step as he glance at all the other people.

"He is one of the guild members ... Hope he won't recognize my voice!" Kosan said to himself as he saw Grougaloragran . "Ho Ho Ho ! It's a free items day ! You tell Santa what would you like to get , a sword , an armor or maybe a dagger ! He will look on his list to see if you were naughty or nice , and give you a gift !" he said as he smiled at him.

Having heard the rumor of a Santa-like figure giving out gifts on the Fourth Floor, Oikawa was eager to see if he had made the naughty or nice list this year. Surely I made the nice list this year right? What if its a NPC designed to take the players history into account? Not that I've done anything evil since I've beeen in-game... Hmm..guess I'll find out when I get there.

Making his way to the Fourth Floor, he noticed a HUGE tree straight ahead. In front of the tree stood another young man, a young girl and what seemed to be Santa himself. Approaching them, Oikawa began to smile. Maybe Christams isn't so bad...even if it is in this deathtrap.

"Hello Everyone! Um..pardon my awkwardness, but I would like to ask Santa for a gift." he stated as he walked up to the man in red. Well it doesn't seem to be an event. Which is odd, nonethless I'm still intrigued to know whats up...

"Santa, may I have a gift? I don't have a preference really, but if I could choose a weapon I'd rather it be a strong rapier!" he exclaimed as he beamed a genuine smile to the Santa person.