[OP - F4] Outside the town at a pine tree ! Santa has come at this town ! (Everyone is invited , free gifts !)

-Acquired Poacher's Armor

Atma was very pleased at the armour he had gained, and said as he walked away, "Thank you, Santa. Let's hope we run into eachother sometime again." With that, Atma broke out into a jog. He was happy to be getting stronger, and he was even more happy that there were players out there like Santa. These people might not be so bad after all.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hearing a roomer that a man was giving out free rares, Uchu decided to go to the forth floor and find him. When he finally saw the man he still questioned his intentions. Uchu kindly walked up to the man and asked "Is it true that you giving out rares, and if so can i have one. Please and thank you." Uchu gave him a light smile, hoping the roomer was true and he wasn't a pker. Tricking people into coming up here so he could kill them.

London was on the forth floor again, as much as detested the cold right now he still liked all the festivities, he wasn't one to get into the holiday spirit, unless it was for Halloween but he liked Christmas all the same, it brought back nice memories. He seemed to round the corner into the town square and saw several people he knew and they were receiving gifts from what seemed to be...Santa clause. He frowned for a moment and thought out loud "I suppose they are having a party or the like over there. I'm not surprised that I wasn't really invited but I'm surprised someone dressed up as Santa...or...wait. This is a game so..." London trailed off, and began thinking there is a probability that this was an actual santa clause npc. Wouldn't hurt to look. London moved over to the big man, his cheeriness almost dubious but still welcomed all the same by him. He approached the man and asked while everyone was preoccupied by their gifts "Excuse me? Sir...er...Santa. Are you handing out gifts to everyone? Excuse my curiosity, as rude as it may seem..." He looked around for a moment and thought I'm glad to see everyone so happy. Whoever this man is, even if it's an npc, he's doing a good thing.

"Well hello there ! Yes , i am handing out gifts . Come  ,tell old Santa what would you like to get this year ? A sword ? An armor ? Maybe a Dagger ? Say it and you will have it !" Kosan tried to sound as NPC-ish as he could not to ruin everything . Everyone was having fun , and he wanted to remain as a NPC for this Christmas . "Well ,  it's some kind of event . You come and tell Old Santa what would you like to get and he will give it to you " Kosan added .

Uchu surprised be the man asked " Well if thats true, than do you have any swords left." Uchu still in his head ready to draw a sword at anytime he feels he's in danger. Uchu add on again in his kindest voice "Can i have one." Uchu eyed down the strange man and decided, If gives me this sword than i will trust him into my inner circle, giving the fact he acts like an NPC, but Uchu likes to be ready for anything that comes his way. 

"Of course i have a sword... I think its the last one but consider yourself lucky !" Kosan said as he brought up the sword and handed it to him "Merry Christmas ! It's a gift from Santa to you , even if it's not the perfect one , its kinda good" he added

Item Type: Sword

Name: Poacher's Sword
Quality:: Rare
Description: It's an Steel sword , From light shiny steel with other materials , +2 Dmg

4/11 Normals , 1/5 Specials.

London was suspicious but decided not to question it. "Alright...If I may ask, I'd like to ask for a rapier. Either that or some kind of light armor, cloak or piece, it doesn't matter to me, that resembles darkness or the shadows I suppose. As for the rapier, could it be swept or cup hilt, strong and well balanced...if you could, could there be something....night related to it? Be it either to the shadows or to the moon it doesn't matter to me and if you could..."He beckoned the man to come closer and knowing that he might not be able to do that so he leaned in and whispered "I know I probably don't deserve anything I ask for, I haven't earned it...I haven't done anything bad, I've helped a couple of people but still, I think whatever you give could be used for someone else much more in need than I and I'll gladly give up my present to anyone who needs it more but I ask for something like this because between you and me." He made his voice even softer, still able to be heard, but softer to make sure no one else but "Santa" would hear him "I want these items so I can try and become stronger and protect those I care about. Defend those that can't defend themselves and maybe even help clear this game so the people who don't want to put their lives on the line could get out of here. I know this is all just meaningless to you since you're most likely an npc who can't really react to what I'm saying but I just need to be stronger so I can help. I can't sit back and watch people die when I can at least try to do something about it..." He stood upright again and spoke normally "I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said all that..." He looked at this Santa character in the eyes and waited for his response. He didn't expect anything really,  but it was worth a try.

Uchu almost burst with joy, but he wanted to keep his composer not knowing if he was doing good are bad at it though. Uchu thanked Santa three times over. "Thank you, thank you, thank you." He quickly equipped the sword and played a little with it, noticing a man also talking to Santa. He went to say hi trying not to be rude. Uchu wanted to make a friend that wasn't an NPC."Hello im Uchu, you?" If he didn't answer, Uchu knew to just leave him be.

London glanced at the man and turned to face him. Not being wanting to be rude he extend a hand, naturally looking him in the eye. "Sindon, a pleasure to meet you." He also didn't want to go off into a conversation right now, he was curious as to why the man was speaking to him. I suppose you could call healthy paranoia. Which was normal right now, he was ill-equipped and this game, like every other mmo he's played, favored stats and equipment far more than personal skill. That being said, his prior knowledge with swords and swordsmanship will only do his so good right now. That's a topic for another time. "I'm sorry to cut this off short but I have things to attend to after this. I'll meet you at this floor's inn if you want me too, we can talk there later on."

"Well , I have an armor for you ! Here !" Kosan said as he brought up an Armor that was perfect quality .. "You're a good guy , you deserve it!" Kosan said as he handed it to the player who came up just nearly now.

Item Type: Armor

Name: Sinning Armor
Quality:: Perfect
Description: It's an Steel armor , From light shiny steel with other materials , +2 Dmg M , +1 Lifesteal

5099^^

3 normals , 1 special .

Uchu happy to oblige said "Yes, until then, see ya later." Uchu walked away from the pine tree and it's Santa, feeling warm and fuzzy inside thinking to himself. That was a wonderful experience, maybe there will be more to come in this horrid world. That NPC is weird though, i could have swore it was a human player, guess not. The best part i  might have made my first friend, Merry Christmas to me. Uchu smiled unconsciously, thanked Santa one last time and went on his way.

London was a bit surprised as he inspected the armor. He looked up at the cheery man. "Thank you for this, it's more than what I deserve but I won't fuss." London knew when he should just shut up and accept the gift being graciously given to him. He looked the Santa character in the eyes and gave him one good look over and saw a small piece of black hair behind his neck, not hidden by the hat or covered by the beard. No one would see it unless they had a rather keen eye and wasn't obsessed over their new tool of massacre, London decided to not pay much attention to it. London put the item in his inventory for safe keeping, he looked at the man again "Thank you again." He would have extended his hand for a shake but if Santa did shake his hand it might have been a bit suspicious. So he nodded at Santa and began heading off to get out of this cold, turning around to wave and yell back to Santa(and probably everyone else) "Merry Christmas!" and after that, he disappeared around a corner.

DING DONG ! DING DONG ! The alarm clock went off. . "Oh well , it's midnight i see , no one else has come to see me ... I feel happy that i could spread happiness and joy , even for a day .. It was nice how long it lasted, but now i am gonna pack the remaining items ... I'm going to expose them in my shop probably , give them to others , under the name of Kosan .. Well , it was nice being Secret Santa , even if some figured out i was a Player not an NPC , they still had fun . Some got some nice gear out of it , others got exactly what they needed , but in the end , everyone was happy ... Everyone had a smile on their faces .. I am happy to say , Merry Christmas everyone , and Happy Holidays .." . Kosan said as he unequipped the Santa costume and packed the remaining items . "I will let the tree like this , so others can still party around it !" he added as he equipped back his normal gear... "Hope they didn't figured out who i really was ... I don't want to get gifts or anything .." he said to himself as he started walking.

And with that monologue kids our hero disappeared ,

but remember

He will come again next year.

Remember to be nice and good , so you can get something good .

Don't be a meanie , or a naughty person .

because you're only going to get a bad item bro .

but before i go , i must tell you so..

Merry Christmas Everyone ! And Happy Holidays !

Ho ! Ho ! Ho !

-Santa

(You can come and have a Christmas party here , but if no one shows up it will be closed. Thanks for attending !)