[OP - F4] Outside the town at a pine tree ! Santa has come at this town ! (Everyone is invited , free gifts !)

Ren chuckled, "Well what do you think I am, if I am nice, I would like a light armor item and a longsword, and if I am deemed naughty then only one is fine." "So Santa, your call, I'm not all that picky." He said as his New York accent came through his lips and his hair slicked back as always, his widows peak showing, and his clothing black as the day he picked them up.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh! That sounds really cool, it's really nice of you to be doing this for everyone! Harumi exclaimed, exited about what she had stumbled upon. This wasn't just any old event, it was free weaponry and armor! She looked up at the  Santa, about to speak, when the woman with two hair colors placed the Santa hat on her head. It was a little big for her but she adjusted it and smiled. Thanks! The woman then left after looking at the boy on the right of Harumi. He was wearing normal clothes compared to the rest of the group here. Now, I would like spear please, or if you have anything shiny. I don't really mind the stats, I just want something that you think I deserve. 

"Ah , a spear , i am disappointed to say , but good old Santa forgot to bring one today ." How about an armor ? Would you like one , right ? I am sorry that old Santa forgot to bring the spears tonight." he said as he took one armor of the list "Here it is , my dear little girl , one armor for you ,  know that's not what you asked for , but what i am gonna do ? ..."

Item Type: Armor

Name:  Horned Armor
Quality:: Perfect
Description: It's an Steel sword , From light shiny steel with other materials , +1 Dmg M , +2 evasion

5480^^

He saw the other boy asked for a sword or some armor , with a smile on his face , he took another item . "Oh my dearest boy , i am sorry to say , but Santa's gifts will come to an end if it were to give 2 always per person . So with a sorry in my voice , i must add , you will get only one , what would you like the most lad ?" he asked him.

Seeing another boy asking for a rapier , Santa said.

"Ho Ho Ho , a rapier you say ? Let Santa see what he has in his Special Backpack ey ?" he said as he got the easy sack up . "Oh look , a rapier , only good for you ,but you have to do something for it , uh ? Tell me , kind mister , do you believe in Santa or not ?" he said as he took the rapier out , getting ready to handle it to him . 

Item Type: Rapier

Name: The Fast Stinger

Quality : Perfect

Description: It's an Steel sword , From light shiny steel with other materials , +2 Dmg , +1 Paralyze

9/11 normals , 1/5 specials.

Ren smiled and sighed, "I'll take the light armor then, don't want myself getting harmed too easily." He said as he gave the Santa a big smile and looked at all the other players who were getting their items. He glances back at Santa, and pulled his hair out of his eyes as he was getting poked by the strands, and he stood there waiting for him to give Ren the item.

"Ah , Santa's happy , it was just a test ! You can have them both, as Santa's bag never ends !" Kosan said as he took 2 items and gave them to him with a big smile on his face , happy to make someone else happy 

Item Type: Sword

Name: The Spiky Thorn

Quality : Rare

Description: It's an Steel sword , From light shiny steel with other materials , +2 Dmg , 

5159*^

Name: Shiny Armor
Quality:: Rare
Description: It's an armor , From light shiny steel with other materials , +2 Evasion

5165^^

7/11 Normals , 1/5 Specials.

Surprised that the Santa figure actually a Rapier to give him, Oikawa was even more caught off by the question...Stammering, Oikawa sputtered out an answer."We...well. I use to have complete belief in Santa when..I was...a kid. Until I found out it was just my dad portraying the man in red. While I don't think I believe in Santa, I rather.. believe.. in the phenomena of his Christmas Spirit! If you can bring joy to those who need it, whether its in a Santa costume or the jolly good fellow himself, I think you've captured his essence, and that's what matters. That's what I believe in!"

Hoping his answer was sufficient, Oikawa waited to see if he had earned the Santa -man's gift or not. Even if I don't get the gift, kudos to this young man for doing something so kind and selfless. He deserves a gift himself! Oikawa thought as he waited for "Santa's" reply.

"Oh my , i am glad atleast you understand . Is not the "Santa" who is important ! It's the happiness you share with your friends and family ,even if the gifts we get are no bigger that a chocolate . Well , i am glad you answered this , you can take the rapier , gift it or keep it , but let the joy of Christmas be within it !" he said as he gave the player the rapier he came for .

Ren gave a laugh, "Your funny Santa you got me, thanks for the gifts man, hope to see you around next year." He said as he took the items and equipped them, and his armor and sword appeared on his person. He adjusted the armor and the sword he gave a spin and turned around, giving a wave with his hand to him, "I'll see you around sometime pally, kudos on this good day." And with that, the armored red haired man, pulled the hood on his coat under the armor up and walked away going to do his own thing.

-Rens gifts from Santa-

Item Type: Sword

Name: The Spiky Thorn

Quality : Rare

Description: It's an Steel sword , From light shiny steel with other materials , +2 Dmg , 

5159*^

Name: Shiny Armor
Description: It's an armor , From light shiny steel with other materials , +2 Evasion

5165^^

Walking away from the giant tree was probably the best decision of my life. As soon as I left, the tree was bombarded by player upon players wishing to receive a gift from the "Santa." A man with red hair showed up, another boy, and of course the young girl I had given the hat to. For some reason I wished that the girl would be able to keep the hat. I turned away from them all and continued on and out of the town of Floor 4. 

[Oikawa- The Faint received <The Fast Stinger> (Rapier)]

Glad to have gotten the gift, Oikawa answered the man in red. "It is all about the Christmas spirit and as such, may I ask who you really are? I think for all the giving you're doing, you deserve something to," Oikawa explained as he equipped his newly received item and logged it in his journal, "I'll be opening a shop soon myself. If you ever decide to visit I'll be sure to give you something for all you've done. Don't try to talk yourself out of it either" Oikawa chuckled. "Last but not least, Thank You! You don't know how much this means to me!"

"Oh , who i am does not really matter , i got enough for me you see ? But if you insist to know ,  I am Kosan , owner of the forge named The Molted Blades . I don't mind doing this , as i am almost a Grandmaster Blacksmith mate . So don't worry about it , i didn't do it for others to gift me . I did it for the joy of Christmas you see ? ... This game brings out the evil within us .. We try to win it , does not matter the ways of it . So that's why i did it , to bring up a smile on everyone's face . It will be nice for how long it will last , even if the Santa's gifts runs out . I am stacked with some Col , so i might gift the rest after the items are gone , some col , around 500 , for them to get something on . Even if it's just a potion , or an uncommon sword . It will be something nice , something that will remind them of Christmas . With this i shall bid you farewell , if you have things to do , if not , stick around , but please , don't tell anyone who i really am . Let the joy of christmas continue within this , at least until the midnight ... " he whispered to the one who asked who he was.

Harumi didn't look at it right away when he gave it her, she had to thank him first. She placed it into her inventory with a quick swipe and looked at the man dressed in red. No, no! It's absolutely fine, thank you. I'm just happy you had something in that bag of yours to use. Harumi said, opening her HUD and checking her inventory to see what item he gave her. She was gifted an armor with amazing stats! The young girl sprang forward and hugged the player dressed in red, almost knocking off her hat. Thank you so much, this really will help me! The fourteen year old released the young man and looked up again while pointing to her hat. Do you want this hat back?  

Item Gained: 

Name:  Horned Armor
Quality:: Perfect
Description: It's an Steel sword , From light shiny steel with other materials , +1 Dmg M , +2 evasion

"I understand. You truly are a good person," Oikawa stated as he nodded his head in agreement.  "Alright well again thanks for the gift, and you're secret is safe with me" Oikawa whispered back. "I shall be on my way then" Smiling and waving he wished a Merry Christmas to everyone before returning to the 1st Floor.

"Merry Christmas Everyone"

With that Oikawa returned to the Inn he was staying in.

When he heard that the little girl wanted asked if he wants his hat back he said "No no , you can keep it ! If that's something you want ! Keep it , wear it , do whatever you please , but it does not have any bonuses , so it won't help you in fights ." he said as he smiled

After that , the player that asked who he was said that his secret is safe, and that he will go ... and that he is good person .. "Good person ?.. me ?.. I think he meant it ... Nobody ever said i am good ... " he said as he waved at him as he leaved .. "Merry Christmas to you as well!" he said as the guy was taking his leave.

Atma approached from a distance, and nearly burts out laughing when he saw what appeared to be Santa. He jogged up for a closer look and said, "Please, tell me, what is going on here. What's with this Christmas-y tree?" He looked around and noticed multiple pieces of equipment, and decided that further investigation was needed, "What are all these items for? Some strange guild meet?"

Seeing a new man approaching , he hears something about a guild meeting."No it's not an guild meeting , it's a event i put up to made , just tell here old Santa what would you like to get ? A sword , an armor ? A dagger maybe ? I don't know , it's up to you to choose , and old Santa will gave you one of my choose !" he said as he added after "Ho Ho Ho !" while getting ready to see what item does this person wants.

Atma stood there for several minutes before saying, "I have a sword, thanks to Arekkusu, so I guess some armour would do me good. Do you have any armour with unique traits? If so, I would love something like that." Atma looked at Santa for a second, trying to get past the outfit, and eventually said with curiosity, "Are you a player?"

"Oh my , if an armor is what you search ,  i think i have that here ! Yes , i have one , hope it will be good for you." he said to the player who looked like he was trying to do something .. Before the armor was shown , a question appeared . "Yes , if it's important to you , i am a player ." Kosan responded with a smile on his face as he showed the item to the player who asked for one.

Name: Poacher's Armor

Description: It's an Steel armor , From light shiny steel with other materials , +2 Dmg M

5096^^

Atma nodded in approval of the armour, an said to Santa, "This would be really useful in future events. I like this, could I have it?" He looked around and smiled at the Christmas environment. This was one of the perks of being in-game. Things still happened that reminded him of home. Atma said with curiosity, "Did you set up this tree?"