[F11 - Master Tailor] The Lion's Den (Open)

Daily attempt#2

04/02/2015

After a break she started working again on the last item...somehow she was not focused and in the end even with the new needle, she only managed to make a regular item..

ID:8588 CD:8 (nat. 7+1 from needle) [Good Item: 2 EXP]

Item: [random name]

Item type : Vanity Item
Quality: Good
Enhancement: None
Shop: The Lion's Den

Description : [random description]
  • Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daily attempt#3

04/02/2015

After that.....normal result Ariel concentrated harder..this was to be the last order for today..in the end she compared the order form with the finished product..exact match. All that was left was to test them to make sure they work properly.(get approved)

ID: 8589 CD:12 (nat 11 + 1 needle) [Perfect Item: 8 EXP]

Item: Philosopher's Gloves

Item type: Gloves

Quality: Perfect

Enhancement: +1 Crafting Die
Shop:  The Lion's Den

Description : It has a nice black color to it is not too thick and not too thin, it's just right. It is pretty easy to use and handle items with and protects hands from any chemicals that might spill during alchemy. They are also really good-looking and really nice to wear in public because of their good design. 

Payment: Cash

Azide entered The Lion's Den and saw Ariel, hard at work at whatever crafts she might be working on at the moment. "No doubt working to keep up with those order's she's been getting left and right." He'd seen all of the order sheets she'd had around the shop. In any case, he smiled and waved at the tailor and Lion herself, then walked up to the front desk. "I got your message, so I thought I'd swing by first chance I had to do a quick pickup. Is that alright with you?"

Ariel sees Azide coming through the front door she was just finishing packing his batch of items :

" okay then until I made your perfect item I've crafted 3 others before so by the terms of our contract I'll hand them to you now.All 5 items are in this box here. Check them before you leave. Anyway It was fun being contracted for a change, might have not mattered much to you, but for me it ws like a motivation:). I hope we do more things like this in the future." She then left the top of the box on top of the counter, half open.

- 5 items Link1 llink2

link3

+1000 col

Alyss had just finished her Profission quest and was lucky with her reward so she had been out placing orderes around town, as it was finally time to get to her armor, she had remebered what Ariel had said at the bar and came by the Lion's Den. and went to the desk and did put the drawing of what she wanted on the desk and smiled "This i like you to craft" she with a smile looking at Ariel.

Apperance as Full set without the Vanity piece

Item: Temptation
Item type : Light armor
Enhancement: +1 Acc +2 Lifesteal
Shop: [leave this space blank the shopkeeper will fill it]

Description : A metal [placehold] that runs around her back and covers her chest, leaving her waist and shoulders exposed.
Payment: "Materials" 6

Item: Scarf of Temptation
Item type : Scarf
Enhancement: +1 Acc +2 Bleed
Shop: [leave this space blank the shopkeeper will fill it]

Description : A long white scarf that falls down to the hips, with a thin black line running down the middle of it.
Payment: "Materials" 6

Azide picked up and inspected the five items, but made sure not too be overly thorough about it. "Normally I'm careful as hell about my stuff, and I'd love to go over it with a fine-toothed comb, but I'd rather not make a mockery of Ariel's crafting skills. It'd likely come off as a bit of an insult." The quality of the three miscellaneous items she'd provided were themselves, quite good. Among them, the armor set stood out particularly. But these items were to simply be donated to the guild storage, to be distributed among new recruits. The real prize catches were the armor and gloves he'd personally commissioned for himself. He looked up at Ariel and nodded his approval. "They're absolutely flawless, Ariel. With work like this, I'm sure we'll definitely be working out more arrangements like this in the future." He transferred the 1000 col to the tailor and smiled and left The Lion's Den, satisfied with the day's haul.

-1000 col

After finishing with Azide, Ariel direct her attention towards Raeyliff, then looking under the counter she get a box from there end places it on top, removing the lid:

"Here they are, hope they'll help you in your shop:D. That will be 100 col"

- Item

+1000 col

She then tends to Alyss, while reading her order forms she says with a smile:

"Good to see you here Alyss. Let's see..wow quite.... small articles..hope you plan on wearing something under them:))). No problem I'll get right to it, I'll PM you when I finish them. I prefer that you make a advance payment so that I have enough materials to work for the next 2-3 two days and hopefully finish your items by then. But if you don't have the material it's no problem...just a small delay."

Daily attempt#1

05/02/2015

After the clients left, Ariel took the latest order forms and went to the backroom to start working on the items

ID: 8719  ID: 10 (nat. 9 +1 needle) [Rare Item: 5 EXP]

Item: Lucky gloves II

Item type : Light armor: Gloves 
Quality: Rare
Enhancement: +2 Loot Dice
Shop: The Lion's Den
Description : Light colored gloves that have a yin-yang like pattern on top of them, with some silvery threads on the bottom side

Daily attempt#2

05/02/2015

Not the most amazing start but she would take it over bad items every day. She grabs another material and starts sewing

ID: 8726  ID: 8 (nat. 7 +1 needle) [uncommon Item: 3 EXP]

Item: Improvement

Item type : Light armor 
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancement: +1 Dmg Mit
ShopThe Lion's Den
Description : A blue colored tunic that offers a little more protection than the starting gear.

Ariel takes the mats from Alyss and puts them in the store's inventory.

+12 mats

Daily attempt#3

05/02/2015

ID:8588 CD:6 (nat. 5+1 from needle) [Good Item: 2 EXP]

Shop: The Lion's Den

Daily attempt#4

05/02/2015

ID: 8758 CD: 9 (nat. 8 + 1 needle) [ Uncommon Item: 3 EXP]

Item: Vampiric Boots

Item type : Light armor 
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancement: +1 Life Steal
ShopThe Lion's Den
Description : A pair of dark crimson boots that allow the user to suck the life out of enemies

"Long time no see!" said Azide as he entered The Lion's Den, playing up his excitement a bit. He walked straight up to the counter and took one of the forms that Ariel had always kept around the place. "Of course, I haven't exactly used one yet, but better late than never." He began filling out neatly, but talked to the owner of the place while doing so. "I know what you're thinking- yes, I'm back already." With a chuckle, he handed Ariel the sheet, which had been completed with all that he'd detailed. "As it turns out, I'm getting a little tired of all the exploding potions down at the lab, so I figured I'll take all the help I can get."

Item: Scholar's Lab Coat

Item Type: Light Armor

Enhancement: Crafting Dice +1

Shop:

Description: Not just any lab coat, but one of a true scholar. They say man makes the clothes, but in this case, clothes make the potion. Said to increase the crafting skill of the alchemist that wears it. Somehow.

Payment: 1000 col

"Hey! Didn't expect you so soon." she said while watching Azide complete a physical order form for the first time, then she started reading it. "Exploding potions you say...what kind of shop did you opened:)), anyway all seems good except one thing, I changed the prices a little since the shop started gaining popularity. You should take a look at the prices over there where it's written with large letters (New Prices) next time. Now the Perfect Items are 1200 col or 8 mats. I also have other 2 items to make and a supply trip to do after, Do you still want to place this order? it might take me a while" she said in a serious tone while placing the form on the desk in front of him.

Daily Attempt#1

06/02/2015

ID:8921 CD:5 (nat. 4+1 from needle) [Good Item: 2 EXP]

Daily Attempt#2

06/02/2015

ID: 8924 CD: 11 (nat. 10 + 1 needle)  [Rare Item: 5 EXP]

Item: Plentiful Pain
Item type: Weapon: Hand Wraps
Enhancement: +2 Damage 
ShopThe Lion's Den
Description : A pair of red hand wraps specially designed for hand to hand combat, reinforced with boar leather for a more comfortable grip.

"Ah, glad to hear business is booming," replied Azide. "I'd be more than happy to entertain these new prices, Ariel. After all, you get what you pay for, and your products have served me well so far. But unfortunately, my issue would be with the timespan." He laughed. "It looks like you might have to wait a while to get an actual order sheet from me. In the meantime, I wish you the best with your work!" He took his leave and waved as he exited the building. "Shall I try that new shop that's sprung up recently? The Crimson Jeweler, was it?"

"No problem I understand. We all want to get our items fast.." then she waved back.."now then lets get to working on that girls items..don't want to keep her waiting to much do I?"

Daily Attempt#3

06/02/2015

ID:9049 CD:10 (nat. 9+1 from needle) [Rare Item: 5 EXP]

Item: Scarf of Randomness

Item type : Light Armor:
Enhancement: +2 Eva

Description : A scarf that makes its user unconsciously do random things, making him impredictible, lowering his chances to get hurt.