[F11 - Master Tailor] The Lion's Den (Open)

Daily Attempt#4

18/02/2015

After some failed ones she decided to make an random item to get rid of the jinx, she let inspiration guide her and in the end made a slick looking necktie.."Well I didn't knew you can actually make them here, must be a new update or something" she thought and then put the item for display..who knows maybe somebody fashionable will come and buy it.

ID: 10114  CD:8 (7+1 needle) [Uncommon Item: 3 EXP]

ItemGentleman's Necktie
Item type : Light Armor
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancement: +1 Acc 
Shop:  The Lion's Den
Description: A black and slim necktie that can be used with a suit or only with a shirt, making its user look sharp.
  • Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daily Attempt#6

18/02/2015

After making the necktie she decided to go on and make a vest to complement it. "I might make a full suit until I finish the order!" said Ariel jokingly while putting the finished vest in the display under the necktie.

ID: 10265  CD:8 (7+1 needle) [Uncommon Item: 3 EXP]

ItemGentleman's Vest
Enhancement: +1 Eva 
Description: A black and slim vest that can be used as part of a full suit or only over a shirt, making its user look fashionable.

Ariel eats the last one of chocolate puddings gaining 2 extra crafting attempts and the "I'm full!" buff, she can eat another one after 12 hours. If she gets some more..

Daily Attempt#7(extra)

18/02/2015

ID: 10266 CD:1 [Epic Fail: 1 EXP]

Daily Attempt#8(extra)

18/02/2015

ID: 10267  CD:8 (7+1 needle) [Uncommon Item: 3 EXP]

ItemGentleman's Gloves
Enhancement: +1 Paralyze 
Description: A black and slim pair of gloves that can be used as part of a full suit or not, making its user look cool.
Sayre strutted to the door of the shop, admiring the work in the window before entering. It was actually quite a beautiful shop, with a lot of emotion clearly built right into the foundation. "This is a shop I see my self supporting, and considering the deal that was worked out through our guild, I see no other reason to go anywhere else. At my level, I couldn't have enough items. I need to get stronger!" He whipped open the door, eager to leave his fulfilled form in the queue of work to be done, excited for his future with this game. 

Item: Enchanted Glasses
Item type : Black glasses
Quality: [leave this space blank the shopkeeper will fill it]
Enhancement: /+1 Bleed/ +2 Bleed/ +2 Bleed +1 Paralyze (is this fair?)
Shop: [leave this space blank the shopkeeper will fill it]
Description : Just simply black glasses, however under certain circumstances, you can see the lenses shine red for a brief second.

Semroth was quiet nervous this was the first time he had ever been away from the 1st floor so it was different seeing something other then the Town of Beginnings. He decided to come because he heard about the owner of the shop giving free items for the guild as he entered the shop he nearly jumped at the bell.

"Hi my name is Semroth Kirigi I heard you were giving free items the the Twilight Spectrum guild and I would like to make a request" Semroth said to the owner trying not to be so jumpy as he placed down his request sheet.

Item: [Hands of The Puldgest ]

Item type : [Leather Gloves] 

Quality: [leave this space blank the shopkeeper will fill it]

Enhancement: [+1 Bleed and +1 Loot Dice/+2 Bleed and +1 Loot Dice/+1 Bleed]

Description : The gloves will be detailed with a black and red pattern across the hand and for the part connected to the arm it will be black. It will have a carving on the side that says the name of the equipment.

Ariel noded at the new arrivals, they were from another new guild that she struck a deal with. Taking their order forms she nodded at first one, but the second one seemed to be for only a rare item instead for all 3 qualities. She returned the form saying: "Here, in the enhancement section you have to put for 3 items since I can't guarantee a fixed quality. Here, fill it with something like this" she then shows him Sayre's form. 

After he would change his form as well Ariel would go in the backroom and start working.

Daily attempt#1

19/02/2015

ID: 10357  CD: 10 (9+1 needle)  [Rare Item: 5 EXP]

Item: Enchanted Bandana
Quality: Rare
Enhancement: +2 Bleed
Description : Just simple black bandana, however under certain circumstances, you can see it gain a red hidden pattern pattern under certain circumstances.

((Sayre you have to wait a little longer until they get approved

Daily attempt#2

19/02/2015

Continuing with her current full suit parts Ariel next makes a pair of pants that could go well with the rest of the items. She didn't knew why she'd make a full suit, but it was fun and a good experience for other orders.

ID: 10382  CD: 9 (8+1 needle)  [uncommon Item: 3  EXP]

ItemGentleman's Suit Pants

Enhancement: +1 Dmg Mit
Description: A black and slim pair of pants that can be used as part of a full suit or only with a elegant shirt, making its user look elegant.

Daily attempt#3

19/02/2015

She tried to make a white shirt with silver linings but before finishing it she stilled oil on the silk "Dammit!!!!!!!!" she screamed, waking the sleepy lion in front of the fireplace. She then threw the ruined shirt into the fire and started working at another item.

ID: 10383  CD: 3 (2+1 needle)  [Fail: 1  EXP]

Daily attempt#4

19/02/2015

She tried again to make a white shirt but this time the finished product look more like shredded christmas decoration that you hang on your walls or one of those scary halloween ones. either way it was an unusable item that got discarded like the previous one.

ID: 10384  CD: 3 (2+1 needle) LD: 14  [bad Item: 1  EXP]

Daily attempt#6

19/02/2015

Ariel was surprised to see a message from an old friend, apparently Raeyliff needed a new coat and decided to PM her. Usually she wouldn't receive orders via PMs but vanity items were easier to make and she enjoyed the time they went in the desert 

quest, so she started working on the not so high priority order.

ID: 10386  CD: 5 (4+1 needle) [Good Item: 2  EXP]  

Item: DarkFire Trench Coat
Quality: Good
Enhancement: No enhancements
Description : This trench coat is plain and simple, with its only color being dark red. It blends perfectly with Raeyliff's black shirt and pants, and allows him to look much better than without it. It's extremely useful due to its material that allows for it to protect you from the rain while giving you the warmth you need to survive winter temperatures. It does not have any enhancements whatsoever. 

Daily Attempt#1

20/02/2015

And so she started another day, working on her last orders. But today she seemed distracted for some reason but she still went to the back room and started sewing. In the end she made something, but it wasn't at the standard so high that she'd sell it, so it ended up in the fireplace.

ID: 10463  CD: 3 (2+1 needle) LD: 6  [bad Item: 1  EXP]

Daily Attempt#3

20/02/2015

After that 'motivating' beginning Ariel thought it was a better idea to finish her suit project. It was made of low quality items but for training her skills it was perfect. She decided to make an elegant shirt that could go with the pants she made the other day.

ID: 10465  CD: 9 (8+1 needle)  [uncommon Item: 3  EXP]

ItemGentleman's White Shirt

Enhancement: +1 Bleed
Description: A white silk shirt with discreet silver lining, can be used as part of a full suit or only with an elegant pair of pants, making its user look elegant.

Daily Attempt#4

20/02/2015

Excited by the silk shirt she made she decided to continue making the items for the suit. And so she picked a nice dark colored material and started working an a jacket.

ID: 10475  CD: 9 (8+1 needle)  [uncommon Item: 3  EXP]

ItemGentleman's Jacket

Enhancement: +1 Thorns
Description: A dark colored jacket with a discreet pattern, can be used as part of a full suit or only with an elegant pair of pants, making its user look elegant.

Anima took a deep breath as she entered into the shop. She needed to have a coat made, and rumors indicated that this was one of the best places to go for such things. Inside the shop had several items up for sale, both functional and Vanity. Items ranging from exquisite coats to simple bandannas. Anima even spotted the  white lion known as Kimba sitting neatly by a fireplace. If anything this proved that she was in the right place.

She approached the counter and smiled politely waiting to be helped. She took her time now to fill out an order form that was sitting on the counter, as well as to produce her method of payments.

Item: Coat of the Battle Medic
Item type: Light Armor Coat
Quality: Perfect
Enhancement: +1 Evasion, +2 Thorns

Description : A simple white coat that drapes down to the floor. It is accented with a deep red fur, that lines the entire inside of the coat, as well as the hood and sleeves. The coat itself is both warm and sturdy providing protection from the cold and attackers. It is also lined with several sharp pins that allow the user to hand back damage when attacked.
Payment: 5x Mats, 400 Col

She sighed as she scooped the last of her Col, and the last of her materials onto the counter. It was ll she had left in the world, and she hoped it would be enough.

Sozen opened the door to the tailor's shop, taking a moment to shake off some snow before entering. Looking around, he was very impressed at the quality of the outfits and gear that was on display. I can see why the guild patronizes her store. Stepping in, Sozen looked around for an order form and was shocked to meet eyes with a lion cub, staring at him from it's fireplace spot.

"Um, hello? Nice kitty." Trying to conceal his nervousness, Sozen grabbed an order form and started to fill it out.

Request from new Square One guildmember, further orders to follow as ability to pay develops.

Item: Chef's Coat

Item Type: Light Armor Coat

Quality:

Enhancement: Thorns +1 / Thorns +2 / Crafting Dice +1

Shop:

Description: A long white chef's coat with two small grey skillets embroidered on the collar. Woven from inflammable fibers. That means it won't catch on fire, right?