[F1] Catfish Forge (Closed)

When the boy who'd ordered the perfect armor stepped inside, Tyger's eyes lit up as she rushed to grab his armor and have it placed on the desk. 

Item: Operation Ultimate Defense: Armor

Quality: Perfect

Forged by: Tyger, Catfish Forge
Enhancements:+3 DMG Mitigation
Descriltion: A must have item when you go into battle, this armor will prevent you from taking any serious battle damage and reduce knock back chances to a minimum.

Armor Weight: Heavy 

"I was wondering where you'd gotten off to! It's all ready, yours for Col or Mats, take your pick."

She waited until the man had paid and left before she spoke to Frank.

"Yeah! Did you want to pay and take it to him? Or is he gonna swing back when he's done fighting?

Name: The Silver Bullet

Crafted by: Tyger, Catfish Forge

Armor Type: Weapon, One Handed Sword

Rarity: Uncommon

Description: A silver and black sword, crafted for one handed users. Feel it's mighty sting!

Effect: +1 Damage

ID 7903, CD 5 (Good Item of Choice)

ID 7904, CD 9 (Uncommon Item)

Name: Lightning Boots

Crafted by: Tyger, Catfish Forge

Armor Type: Heavy Armor

Description: A pair of boots prepared to give your enemy a shock!

Effect: +1 Paralysis

ID 7905, CD 1 (Fail)

ID 7906, CD 9 (Uncommon Item)

Name: Eragon's Gauntlets

Description: Silver gauntlets with a blue dragon etched into both sides. 

Effect: +1 Bleed

ID 7907, CD 11 (Rare Item)

Name: The Reaver's Shell

Armor Type: Heavy Armor Shield

Rarity: Rare

Description: A Celtic knotted shield for protection.

Effect: +2 Damage Mitigation

ID 7908, CD 2 (Fail)

total: -6 Mats, +15 XP

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ID 8029, CD 4 (Fail, ID 8030, CD 7 Salvage Attempt Successful)

ID 8031, CD 7 (+1 for 8)

Name: The Dawn Spear

Crafted byTyger, Catfish Forge

Armor Type: 2 Handed Spear

Description: A tall, sharp spear for sticking things with.

ID 8032, CD 7 (+1 for 8)

Name: The War Axe

Armor Type: 2 Handed Axe

Description: A large, heavy Axe for beginners to slice things with.

ID 8033, CD 2 (+1 for 3)

ID 8034, CD 7 (+1 for 8)

Name: The Brave Claymore

Armor Type: 2 Handed Sword

Description:  Can you even pick this up? It's huge...

ID 8035, CD 6 

Good Item of Choice!

Zelrius waltzed into the Forge, He had quite the idea in mind. He had heard that a certain blacksmith needed som "Funding" and Zelrius was more then happy to supply as long as the Blacksmith paid their part. At no point did Zelrius doubt the said Blacksmith wouldn't pay. So he was much obliged to hand over his earned goods. When Zelrius walked into the Store, on the outskirts of town, He noticed a Girl at the Desk, To whom he asked "Good Day Miss, I am looking for the Blacksmith named, Tyger"

The door bell jingled, but Tyger had no idea what side of the store it would be for. So, she kept washing her hands of the soot and coal she'd been working with, as well as the materials. However, when the voice spoke up behind her, Tyger turned, face dusty with the blacksmith's trade. She gave him a smile that didn't falter, even though there was an orange marker above his head. She leaned on the counter, eyeing him top to bottom.

"You're speakin' to her. Anything I can help you with? This side's the forge, that side's the Merchant General Store."

She pointed a thumb over at the other side. Given that their store was on the outskirts, almoooost in town, it was PK'er friendly to walk in. But, that didn't mean Tyger couldn't choose who and who not to serve. She'd see where this went. 

"You are?"

Maybe she'd heard of this fella before, perhaps.

He Smirked, His clearly self-centered smile spreading across his face. "I am Zelrius, Commandant of the Azure Brigade, and Blood Buccaneer. I bid you Salutations and Greetings, Tyger the Blacksmith." With that he gave a slight bow and then went on to business. He opened his inventory and pulled out a rather small Backpack and placed it on the table. "I have a proposition for you. This item here is a carrier bag complete with all the Materials in my inventory. They can all belong to you, With a Price in which is Negotiable by further means." His arrogant voice not missing or stuttering on a word, coming out as smooth as possible. 

Now, that was a name she'd heard of. 

However, she hadn't heard anything dastardly or anything too terribly recent. Tyger decided it would be in her best interested to listen to the Blood Buccaneer, and if something were to happen, Baldur was here too. When he bowed, she gave him a little head nod and listened to his proposition. When he was finished, she was glad she did. A smirk rose to her face and she looked at the bag, attempting to judge how many were inside. Had to be more than 10. How much was she comfortable bargaining with? Gah, shoulda listened to Baldur drone on about market prices and junk. She thought bitterly to herself before meeting Zel's eyes. He seemed to be arrogant, so she'd match his style.

"Sounds good to me. I'll give you 800 for the whole bag. Find it rather fitting, since i'm not sure what i'm dealing with with either of you."

She gestured to the bag and to him. She meant it lightheartedly, of course. But, Tyger could walk and talk with the rest of them. She was, after all, quite the asshole in her spare time.

Zelrius was more then happy when she complied. He grinned and pulled up the menu to exchange Items. With another bow, before her accepting it, Zelrius stated "A Pleasure doing buisness with you, Miss Tyger. I plan on coming back here one day with a similar business plan in mind." Standing up from his "gracious" bow, Zelrius realized that maybe it wasn't something he'd be doing often, as It was just not in his egotistical nature. The boy reached down and straightened the bowtie on his suit, Something he did far too often, no matter what he did, the damn thing would fall once more.

Tyger transferred the Col to Zel, and took the materials for herself. She'd count them out later (doing it now was rude, so she'd wait) and then she if she made a good deal or not. Zelrius seemed decent enough. She preferred his name to Blood Buccaneer, but with a nickname like that you kinda have to go by it. He bowed once more, and she returned his gesture with a head nod before putting the materials behind the counter with a bit more of a relaxed pose. She'd be able to craft comfortably now for a few days. 

"I wouldn't have any issues with that whatsoever."

She grinned, nodding once more to him before he made his way out.

-800 Col, +15 Mats

ID 8089, CD 2 (+1 for 3, to try and salvage) - (Salvage Attempt: 8095, CD 10 Salvaged)

ID 8090, CD 10 +1 for 11

Name: The Spiked Legion

Crafted by: Tyger, Catfish Forge

Armor Type: Heavy Armor

Rarity: Rare

Description: Prickly armor used for throwing a bit more damage into a fight.

Effect: +2 Thorns

ID 8091, CD 2 (+1 for 3, to try and salvage) - (Salvage Attempt: 8096, CD 6, Failed)

ID 8092, CD 9 +1 for 10

Name: The Tiger's Tooth

Armor Type: 2 Handed War spear

Description: A large, 2 handed war spear.

Effect: +2 Damage

ID 8093, CD 6

Good Item of Choice!

ID 8094, CD 2 (+1 for 3, to try and salvage) - (Salvage Attempt: 8097, CD 6, Failed)

ID 8166, CD 7+1=8

Name: Death of Ares

Armor Type: Gauntlets

Description: A heavy set of gauntlets, tempered by fires and hammer.

Effect: +1 Evasion

ID 8167, CD 2+1=3 (ID 8168, CD 2, Salvage Failed)

ID 8169, CD 11+1=12

Name: The Perfect Stitch

Armor Type: Craft Item

Rarity: Perfect

Description: The perfect needle to hash out those perfect items.

Effect: +1 to Craft Rolls

ID 8170, CD 2+1=3 (ID 8171, CD 12, Salvage Success)

ID 8172, CD 8

Name: Sigurns Rapier

Armor Type: Rapier, Weapon

Description: A balanced blade, ready for combat.

ID 8173, CD 12

Name: The Perfect Stitch

Description: The Perfect Needle to hash out the Perfect Items.

Baldur finished keeping his ledger up to date, than stood up and walked over to Tyger's side of the store. With a downward swipe of his fingers, he pulled up the menu and tapped a few buttons. A large bag of col appeared on the counter.

"I would like to order a perfect set of scales to help me with my mercantile empire." He gave her his best smoulder.

"And to sweeten the deal, I've brought these as well." He materialized some flowers he had picked up for her on the 6th floor. The bouquet of yellow and white flowers were placed on top of the bag of col.

"I will even offer to clean up all the soot tonight."

Tyger smiled at Baldur when he walked over, and was genuinely surprised when he wanted to buy something from her shop. She gave him her most controlled face as he tried to bargain, and then shrugged, content with losing.

"Can't beat that deal, assuming that Col equals out to 1,200."

She winked, placing the item on the table for Baldur to put into his inventory. She took one of the flowers and put it into her hair, behind her ear.

"I hope you really mean that. Icarus is messy."

Gosh, it'd be a godsend.

Name: The Perfect Scale

Description: The perfect scale for a merchant. 

Perfect Crafting Scale to Baldur for 1,200 Col (and other goodies)

Baldur smiles and he picks up the scales and winks at her.

"I weighted -" he waved the scales at her, "- my options. I'll stick to the bargain. You've given me so much stuff, I just hope this helps balance things out."

His grin split his face wide open until his smile touched his eyes.

"Thanks my love!"

-1,200 Col

-1 [F7] Flower

-1 Giant Heart  (much larger than, say, 2 hearts combined)

Tyger opened the door to the forge, flicking on a light so she and Icarus could see where they were going. The little dragon padded up to the forge in the center of the room, and sat obediently, as Tyger had taught him, while she gloved and geared up. She grabbed a few materials, and when she was ready, Icarus spat fire into the forge, bringing it to life. When Tyger wasn't looking, he snuck a piece of coal or two to nibble on while he watched his partner work. Using the special hammer she'd made a few weeks ago, she was sure to strike some luck today, right?

ID 8319, CD 12 (+8, -1 Mat) Perfect

Name: The Tiger's Claw

Armor Type: Weapon

Description: An orange, deadly sword.

Effect: +2 Damage, +1 Bleed

ID 8320, CD 8 (+3, -1 Mat) Uncommon

Name: The Late Boots

Description: A pair of boots with the etchings of a clock. You're always running on time!

Effect: +1 Accuracy

ID 8321, CD 10 (+5, -1 Mat) Rare

Name: Heavy Claymore

Description: A heavy, 2 handed sword.

Effect: +2 Damage

ID 8322, CD 2+1=3 (With Hammer, ID 8325, CD 5, Salvage Failed) (+1, -1 Mat)

ID 8323, CD 11+1=12 (With Hammer, +8, -1 Mat) Perfect (Editing for a craft commission since it's not accepted yet)

Item: Eternal Melody

Item Type: Heavy Plate Armor [Heavy Armor]
Shop: Catfish Forge

Description:  A suit of armor, worn by a Black Knight, the armor gives off a cold feeling when anyone is near it, as the air itself become ice cold to the feel, the metal feels cold, even in the hottest of weather. Black as the night sky, and just as dark as the hearts of men, this armor is not only powerful. But keeps he wearer from feeling the effects of it's weight, it also one that forces the wearers foes to feel the weight of it in small chances, passing the it to them instead of the wearer. +2 Evasion, +1 Paralyze (Natural Combat Dice Roll of 8-10)

ID 8324, CD 6 (+2, -1 Mat) Good 

Good Item of Choice

Oske entered the forge. Being a blacksmith herself, she was shocked that she didn't just make her own item. She was shocked simply because she never knew how lazy she was. Looking along the walls, she spotted a perfect item: Eragon's Gauntlets. She peered at them, then called to the shops manager, "Would you take 2 Scorpion Stingers and 1 Atlantic Ice Stone for this? They're all Blacksmith materials, only the finest~" Her words were sweet and honest, as she would use those materials herself. They were indeed the finest.

Tyger spotted the woman as she walked in, and Icarus stumbled over himself to go and see the newest customer. He knew not to rub against anybody though. Tyger taught him that. Soot was all over the floor where he walked, but if Oske chose to pet him, her hand would get messy.

"If you need anything, just gimme a hollar."

The blacksmith kept an eye on Icarus, but after a while he got bored and returned to Tyger's side. Oske then asked the question, and Tyger nodded. 

"Yeah, totally! All yours. Thanks for doing business with the Catfish! If you need anything else, just lemme know."

-Eragon's Gauntlets to Oske for +3 Mats 

Name: Eragon's Gauntlets

Description: Silver gauntlets with a blue dragon etched into both sides. 

Rolland walked into the shop called Catfish Forge, a strange name for a weaponsmiths building, he looked around, and saw two women talking and he walked up after the transaction was made as he could see. "Hello, I was wondering if you could forge ne a suit of armor, I have to Col and I would like it as soon as possible." He asked her, handing her a slip of paper with all the details, and looked at her, stepping aside so the two women can continue their conversation if need be.

Item: Eternal Melody

Item Type: Heavy Plate Armor [Heavy Armor]
Shop: Catfish Forge

Description:  A suit of armor, worn by a Black Knight, the armor gives off a cold feeling when anyone is near it, as the air itself become ice cold to the feel, the metal feels cold, even in the hottest of weather. Black as the night sky, and just as dark as the hearts of men, this armor is not only powerful. But keeps he wearer from feeling the effects of it's weight, it also one that forces the wearers foes to feel the weight of it in small chances, passing the it to them instead of the wearer. +2 Evasion, +1 Paralyze (Natural Combat Dice Roll of 8-10)

Photo: 

98d06b356954c8faa7742b80.jpg

Tyger acknowledged the new customer as he walked in, and went a few feet to the side of the counter, giving Oske more room if she decided to buy something else. The man came in with an order, and it wasn't something too terribly difficult. 

"Yeah, shouldn't be too bad. Gimme a few days and i'll have the entire set for you. Icarus, don't eat that man's pants leg, please."

The familiar sniffed at the man, draconic eyes watching him before nimbly hopping up onto the counter, putting a fresh coat of soot onto the clean desk. Tyger sighed, and looked at Rolland. 

"At least he's cute, right?"

She laughed and rubbed his head, getting charcoal all over her hands. 

"Like I said. Takes a day or two to craft it, then it has to get evaluated, but it'll be done. Col works, and mats work just as well, if not better."

Tyger put the order (now slightly sooty) into her box to take into the forge with her later today.

Rolland chuckled at the little dragon as it sniffed him and returned to it's master, "How much are we looking at, I have 1300 Col and I believe I can cover that price." He said, as he gazed at her, his sapphire like eyes danced in the light the shop windows gave. His white hair fluttering in his face, as his ivory white skin gave a slight glow, being in perfect complexion, his eyes looked at the other woman making up her mind about other thing. "The names Rolland, if you need to contact me." He said as he waited for the woman to say something to him.

"1000 Col is fine. Anything after that is tip, which is appreciated, but not necessary in the least."

Tyger liked that the man came in and actually spoke to her, versus dropping the order in her box on the desk and walking out. She sighed. That man still hadn't picked up his armor. She had a right mind to just go ahead and reforge it with a Voucher into something productive. It wasn't getting any use sitting in the corner. However, it couldn't be helped. 

"Since you're so nice, the next perfect I craft will be yours. I'll even hold off on my sword til afterwards. I'll have it to you tomorrow, evals willing."

She gave him a nod, and put her hands in her pockets.

"If there's anything else ya need, lemme know. I'll go get started, otherwise."

She gave him a moment or two to decide whether he had anything else to say. Afterwards, she and Icarus would light the forge.