[F1] Catfish Forge (Closed)

Rolland smiled. "Well thank you very much then. I.do hope the armor comes out well enough, so would you like the Col now, or when the item is made, I can pay up, but I would just like to know when the payment should be made/" He asked her, wondering if she couls wait until the item was made to be payed, or if he should be paided now, either way he didn't mind when she asked it, so long as he knew when she wanted the money.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elyth had found this store quite by chance, like all things she usually did, and today she was here for a sword-- oh, there was someone inside already. Well, then Elyth would just slide in and keep the wall company until it was her turn to place an order. Maybe she could just fly a paper airplane with what she wanted towards the blacksmith and sneak up to the counter to put a bag of col there. It wasn't such a bad idea. In fact, quite plausible. 

Elyth took a piece of paper she somehow had scattered around in her bag, and took out a pen.

Could I request that awesome gold and silver scimitar hanging behind the counter, blacksmith ma'am?
(Hell Fang) 

I'll just put 600 col on the desk, labeled with my name, Elyth.

I'm standing by the wall. Please talk to me when you're done with your previous customer please

D: Thank you!

Well, the note didn't look too bad. Elyth transferred 600 col from her bag into a smaller pouch, and snuck up to the desk, careful not to disturb the other guy in his talking. She slid the slip of paper onto the desk, and placed the pouch atop it to hold it down. With that, she scampered away to the wall again, to wait for the blacksmith to finish her business.

Tyger smiled at Rolland. 

"Nah, no paying until I can produce the armor. I'd hate for something to happen, and then it not get done. I can send you a PM in the system, if you'd like."

Tyger pulled out one of the order sheets an wrote down his username. A girl came and slid a note and Col on the desk, so she'd read it here in a second. 

"I've got your name. I'll give you a hollar when it's ready."

Icarus went to go explore the newest quest, the girl that had pushed the note onto the desk. Finishing things with Rolland, Tyger moved up on the desk to show she was free. When she read the note, Tyger pulled down Hell Fang, Baldur's old sword, fondly. She called out to the girl, and motioned for her to come here. Icarus walked beside her to the desk.

"Yeah, you can take Hell Fang. Just take good care of it."

NameHell Fang

Crafted byTyger, Catfish Forge

Armor Type: Weapon, Scimitar

Rarity: Rare

Description: A golden and silver scimitar, bred for battle and hungry for the sight of the exploding shards of combat.

Effect: +2 Damage

-Hell Fang to Elyth for 600 Col

-Silver Bullet to Kino for 300 Col

Rolland nodded as he listened to the owner tell him about contacting him and then it hit him. "Do you know any good Artisans or someone that can make a accessory for me, I want to get something for a certain friend and maybe a weapon from here in the future as well." He asked her, wanting to know more about the Artisan if there was one she knew at all, as his white hair danced with each movement he made, for his hairs bangs fell into his eyes somewhat the sapphire blue orbs his head held/. 

Elyth slid up to the counter once she was called out by the Blacksmith, who she saw now was named Tyger. She waited until Tyger slid the sword towards her, and then took it gingerly, preparing to leave.

"Thank you, and I'll take care of it!" she replied, and slipped the sword into her satchel. She could test it out later.

As she was preparing to go, she heard the other customer up front ask about an Artisan. Elyth was an Artisan, so perhaps she could help.

"Um, I'm an Artisan," Elyth said, smiling slightly. "Can I help?"

+Hell Fang from Tyger

-600 col to Catfish Forge

"No problem! Feel free to stop by anytime."

She nodded her head to Elyth, and then back to Rolland. 

"Nemesis has an artisan shop, and apparently Elyth here is an Artisan as well. Perhaps you two could get some sort of deal going? Or you could hit up Nem. Either or."

Tyger cracked her knuckles and got ready to Forge.

"Alright, i'mma close up so I can go to the back."

(Ya'll can collaborate, but no lengthy RP'ing in the shop. Take it to PM or another thread, please <3 I'll have your stuff soon Rolland, just trying to avoid too much RP in the shop, and it's getting close.)

ID 8507, CD 11+1=12 

Name: Tier 3 Armor

Crafted by: Tyger, Catfish Forge

Armor Type: Heavy Armor

Rarity: Perfect

Description: A heavy, protective armor. Just what every tank needs, right? (Picture can be edited by request)

Effect: +2 Damage Mitigation, +1 Accuracy

ID 8508, CD 1

ID 8509, CD 8 (Uncommon Item)

Name: Lasting Trinket

Rarity: Uncommon

Description: A lucky little trinket to be worn around your wrist.

Effect: +1 Loot Dice

ID 8510, CD 5

Good Item~

ID 8511, CD 5

Good Item~

ID 8512, CD 2 (ID 8513, CD 1, Salvage Failed)

Ariel drops by the Catfish forge..She came to pick a very small yet important item for her work. She opens the front door despite the closed sign and advances towards the counter seeing nobody there she shouts so that the owner could hear her:

"Anybody here, Tyger? It's Ariel..I came for that special sewing needle we talked about."

Icarus scrambled out of the Forge, and then hopped onto the top of the desk, eyeing Ariel with curiosity. He padded over to her, and sniffed at her, refraining from getting any coal on her... yet. With the sudden disappearance of her familiar, Tyger paused and stepped away from the forge to see what was the matter. When she saw Ariel, she smiled. Her coal stained hands and face hinted that she was in the middle of forging something. Or, she'd been petting and rubbing her face on Icarus or something, which just seemed ridiculous.

"Oh, Heya Ariel! Yeah, got it right here."

Name: The Golden Needle

Crafted byTyger, Catfish Forge

Armor Type: Craft Item

Description: The perfect golden needle to craft your crafts with.

Effect: +1 to Craft Rolls

She pulled the golden needle out and placed it on the desk. 

"Normally going for 1200, but i'll dock off 100 just cuz you're a lion and i'm a tiger, ya know?"

The thought made her smile, glad that someone else had picked up a big cat moniker recently.

Since she was out of the forge, and speaking with a customer anyways, she figured she'd send the PM out that the kid's armor was ready. She PM'd Rolland, and placed his armor on the counter for pick up. She put a note on it for 1000 Col.

Item: Eternal Melody

Item Type: Heavy Plate Armor [Heavy Armor]
Quality: Perfect
Shop: Catfish Forge

Description:  A suit of armor, worn by a Black Knight, the armor gives off a cold feeling when anyone is near it, as the air itself become ice cold to the feel, the metal feels cold, even in the hottest of weather. Black as the night sky, and just as dark as the hearts of men, this armor is not only powerful. But keeps he wearer from feeling the effects of it's weight, it also one that forces the wearers foes to feel the weight of it in small chances, passing the it to them instead of the wearer. +2 Evasion, +1 Paralyze (Natural Combat Dice Roll of 8-10)

-Perfect Needle to Ariel for 1100 Col

Ariel heard light footsteps from a nearby desk and curious of what their source might be, she turned around to see a small dragon-like creature, looking at her. As she got closer, she started talking to it in the same time extending her hand:

"Hey little guy, how are you?" then he started sniffing her hand. In the meanwhile Tyger mader her appearance covered in coal marks and placed a golden needle on the desk.

"Thanks, who is this? He looks like he won't mind if I'm gonna pat him." and without awaiting her response she started patting it on the head and then under the chin, like she would do with a regular cat (never actually patted one, since she has Ailurophobia ). While with her right hand she summoned her inventory and took out 1100 col, once materialized, she put the coin pouch on the desk and picked up the golden item. "You might not know, but I hate cats IRL, but here I seemed to have become one myself. I guess it's a form of therapy, I've developed an affinity towards larger felines like lions, tigers, panthers and such." then she turns towards the dragon:" But I'll never hate you, you're nothing like those pesky cat."

After hearing Tygers response, Ariel would place the needle in her inventory and then wave her and the little guy goodbye, as she left for her own shop.

+ Item 'The Golden Needle'

- 1100 col

(tell me if he's made of actual magma to add the burn response)

Rolland came back into the store after the long wait, as he stepped outside for a few good minutes, only to find out, that his armor had been made for him by the shop owner, and he opened the door. "That was faster than I thought it would take." He said as he looked at the female blacksmith, his dancing white hair moving with each step he took, as he gave a smile, "Well let me see the beauty please." He asked her, hoping it was like he asked, big black and smooth at the same time. As he saw it on the counter and he looked at it, it was exactly how he imagined it, and picked it up, and examining it, and looked at the owner, "Thank you." He said as he pulled out the 1000 Col and something extra, his Bloodskal Blade weapons, his two handed sword that got him started. "Take that as a tip, hope she finds a good home." He said as the bag of Col laid on the crimson colored blade, one that was rather unique and he equipped his armor, the black metal flashed away and then upon his body, covering his whole form except for his nose and mouth, as well as his chin. "Thanks again." He said, as his eyes shifted to their violet colour under the helmet and he walked away.

-Gained-

Item: Eternal Melody

Item Type: Heavy Plate Armor [Heavy Armor]
Quality: Perfect
Shop: Catfish Forge

Description:  A suit of armor, worn by a Black Knight, the armor gives off a cold feeling when anyone is near it, as the air itself become ice cold to the feel, the metal feels cold, even in the hottest of weather. Black as the night sky, and just as dark as the hearts of men, this armor is not only powerful. But keeps he wearer from feeling the effects of it's weight, it also one that forces the wearers foes to feel the weight of it in small chances, passing the it to them instead of the wearer. +2 Evasion, +1 Paralyze (Natural Combat Dice Roll of 8-10)

-Lost 1000 Col-

-Lost Bloodskal Blade-

Item: Bloodskal Blade

Item Type: Two Handed Straight Sword
Quality: Uncommon
Shop: (SP-F4) Cold as Snow

#ID: 4877
Description: A enormous crimson colored Greatsword, one being very ornate and well crafted. The weapon has a rather unusual design, a rounded pummel, fitted with a silver look, and a snake like chris cross look, followed by a curved hand-guard, The ends pointing upward slightly, while the blade is attached to the hand-guard, and having a leather wrapping around the base of the blade. Extending upward, the weapon has three sections, protruding outward as the inside of the blood colored blade is some ornate white decor, and indention's, this weapon gives the user a boost in damage output. +1 Damage 

Photo: 

Bloodskal_Blade.png

Alyss walks into the store, having heard of it from Baldur as she looks for the counter, as she finds it she starts giving out the details about what she was about to order.

She had come to the Blacksmith Tyger cause she had not seen many other and placed an order on a Cutlass

Name of Item: Yari

Type: Cutlass - Curved Blade

Modifier: +3 Damage

Description: (not sure how to write it so you can get a pic of it Cutlass )

Paying with Mats Price 6

Tyger was glad that Ariel liked the needle, and that Icarus was getting along so well with the customers that wandered in. Rolland enjoyed his armor, to which she was pleased as well. Hell Fang had found a home, and now he was given another sword to sell now, too. With the little extra tip, Tyger smiled. 

"I'll make sure she finds a good home."

Tyger's attention was then turned to the woman who'd just walked in. She already had an idea of what she wanted, so when Tyger received the order, she nodded and looked over to Baldur, letting him know that she was going into the back to start forging some things, and hopefully knock out this order quickly. 

"I'll get it to you as quick as possible. C'mon Icarus, crafting time."

The dragon fumbled behind her, eager to get started.

ID 8601, CD 4 (ID 8602, CD 1, Salvaged Failed)

ID 8603, CD 6

Good Item

ID 8604, CD 7+1=8

Uncommon Item (Selling to Baldur)

ID 8605, CD 7+1=8

Uncommon Item (selling to Baldur)

ID 8606, CD 6

Good Item

ID 8607, CD 7+1=8

Uncommon Item (Selling to Baldur)

ID 8802, CD 8

Uncommon Item (going to sell)

ID 8803, CD 6

Good Item of choice!

ID 8804, CD 12

Description: A simple Cutlass, built without flash for the priority of battle.

ID 8805, CD 10+1=11

Name: Vulcan's Alloy

Crafted by: Tyger, Catfish Forge

Armor Type: Shield

Description: A shield with a raging inferno painted on the front.

Effect: +2 Thorns

ID 8806, CD 8

Uncommon Item (going to sell)

ID 8807, CD 10+1=11

Name: Fiero's Spear

Armor Type: 2 Handed Spear

Description: A long, haggard and sharp spear. It's seen the tides of battle, and knows how to win.

Effect: +2 Damage

-Blacksmith Ding- 

ID 8810, CD 1 

Derp

Alyss walks into the Catfish forge once more and looks around and smiles "I like to place yet another order in your fine forge, i need Measuring spoons and a Whisk" she said looking at Tyger

Name of Item: Rainbow Colored Measuring Spoons

Type: Cooking Item

Modifier: +1 CD

Description: Measuring Spoon in different colors

Name of Item: Whisk

Type: Cooking Item

Rarity:Perfect

Modifier: +1 Crafting Exp

Description: A Whisk to mix the stuff for cooking.

Payment in Col 2000 Col.

ID 8993, CD 8

Uncommon Item, selling

ID 8994, CD 6

Good Item of Choice!

ID 8995, CD 2

Fail

ID 8996, CD 10+1=11

Name: The Dodgers

Armor Type: Heavy Armor, Gauntlets

Description: The Dodgers are made to help you dodge. Simple as that!

Effect: +2 Evasion

ID 8997, CD 8

Uncommon Item, selling

ID 8998, CD 11+1=12

Type: Crafting Item

Id 8999, CD 9+1=10

Name: Fenrir's Binding

Description: A breastplate with the mighty Fenrir in mind. Can help you destroy Odin, or at least your enemies over time.

Effect: +2 Bleed

Tyger sent a PM to Alyss, to let her know that two of her 3 items were done. At 1000 col for one item, and 6 mats for the other, it wouldn't be too hard to calculate it out. She set aside the sword on the desk, as well as the measuring cups for her arrival. When she did arrive, Tyger smiled and waved to her.

"Hey! Got your sword finished. That'll be 6 mats... aaaaand the measuring cups are done. 1000 Col, please."

Type: Crafting Item

Description: A simple Cutlass, built without flash for the priority of battle.

-1 Yari, -1 Measuring Cups

"Got your stuff ready! I'll do my best to get the other item done tomorrow."

She nodded her head, and then dropped the items from her inventory. So, as soon as Alyss grabbed them, they'd be hers. After that, she took the Col and materials and put them into her inventory. 

"I'll send you another PM as soon as i'm finished with the third item, then you'll have the complete set."

Tyger smiled at her, finishing the transaction.

+1000 Col

+6 mats