[F1] Catfish Forge (Closed)

Tyger nodded, but hopped over the desk so she wasn't speaking to the girl's rabbit ears poking over the counter.

"Yeah, but it's not metal. I can't make a coat out of metal, unfortunately. If you wanted steel, I could make it. But, unfortunately, I can't make anything out of metal that will fit this description, unless it's an actual breastplate. Tailors can make jackets, and if you're wanting to tank with the stats on your equipment, you don't have to have heavy armor with this system. You can have a jacket made without much trouble, and still be able to carry the shield and sword as well. I mean, i'm a tank, and i'm a heavy armor type, but you don't have to be. What it really comes down to is I can't make clothing, and your jacket would need to be made by a tailor."

Tyger wished she could help with all of the items, as she liked the kid and wanted to make sure she was protected, but the game rules were rules. Even if she wanted to sew her up a jacket, it just wasn't her profession.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ID 11126, CD 2 (+1)

ID 11127, CD 12 (+8)

Name of ItemSvalinn

Crafted by: Tyger, Catfish Forge

Type: Shield

Rarity: Perfect

Modifier: +1 Accuracy +2 Damage Mitigation

Description: A black and golden shield, depicting a story of demons and a young woman. Symbolic, no?

Tyger emerged from her forge, halfway finished with work as she heard Baldur at the desk. She poked her head out and smiled at him, before walking to the counter to collect his gifted materials. She put them in her inventory, and smiled warmly.

"Thank you baby!"

She watched him return to his side of the shop, which had become quite the busy place, before dipping back into her Forge. Before she forgot, she sent a PM to Oske to let her know that all of her gear was ready and evaluated.

ID 11128, CD 1 (+1)

ID 11129, CD 5 (+2)

Good Item of Choice!

ID 11130, CD 10+1=11 (+5)

-Using a custom voucher for a rare item-

Tyger didn't want to let the new customer down. Besides, making a good impression was key! Tyger took his orders and went into the back to prepare. Icarus lit the forge, and she used her special gloves and hammer to pound out the gauntlets that Atticus wanted. When she was finished, she cooled them and took a look at them, before etching in a few details. When she was finished with her masterpiece, she sighed and leaned against the forge after she turned it off, exhausted. "All in a days work!"

Name of item: Thunder Forged Gauntlets 

Crafted By: Tyger, Catfish Forge

Type: Gauntlets
Rarity: Rare
Modifier: +2 Mitigation 

Could I get this for the four materials please Tyger?

And is that Svallin for sale? I would give six materials for that as well

NameThe Dragon's Wings

Crafted byTyger, Catfish Forge
Armor Type: Heavy Metal, Pauldrons
Description: Silver Pauldrons with dragon's wings jutting out from the back. 
Effect: +2 Damage Mitigation

(Sorry, the shield is actually a custom order. But, I can make something for you if you're cool waiting for my craft attempts tomorrow! <3)

Tyger smiled as ??? stepped in. She thought she had gotten a request from him, but it was deleted soon after, so it had probably been a glitch.

"Howdy! Yeah, you can have the pauldrons. I really enjoy them, but i'll take 4 mats for them."

The blacksmith pulled down the gear and placed it on the desk before handing it over to ??? and recieving 4 materials in exchange.

"The shield is a custom order someone had asked for, but I do have The Silent Hunter for sale. You're more than welcome to purchase it for 6 mats, and then go and request a perfect voucher from Baldur over there."

Tyger waved to her boyfriend.

"Then you could get whatever stats you wanted on it."

-Tyger sells Dragon's Wings for 4 mats

NameThe Silent Hunter

Armor Type: Metal, Shield
Description: A blackened, steel shield with chips sliced out for dramatic effect. A tiger has been painted on the front, the animal of choice for the wielder. They are strong, powerful hunters with a knack for camouflage. She who emulates it may just find the same talents.
Effect: +2 Lifesteal, +1 Evasion

*You could go to Baldur's shop and request a perfect voucher to change the stats if you wanted to buy the shield. 

??? actually realized he could get something he wanted. He quickly filled out a form.

Name of Item: Priwen

Type: Heavy Armor Shield

Modifier: +2 Accuracy, +1 Evasion

Description: In Arthurian Legend, Priwen was King Arthur's shield. 

Name of Item: Arondight

Type: One-Handed Sword

Modifier: +2 Damage, +1 Lifesteal

Description: Sir Lance-a-lot's sword in Arthurian Legend.

But then ??? realized after the last purchase he only had 11 materials. I'll pay you 11 Materials and a hundred col for the two of the items in total. That Alright?

Tyger saw the young girl walk in, so she grabbed the hammer and shield she'd requested and handed it over to her, taking the 2000 col.

"There ya go, fresh off the fires. I hope you enjoy them! They'll keep you safer than nothing, ya know?"

Tyger smiled, glad she could help the girl out.

Name of ItemMjolnir

Crafted By: Tyger, Catfish Forge

Type: Weapon (Mace)

Modifier: +2 Lifesteal +1 Damage

DescriptionMjolnir is typically depicted as a large, square-headed gray lump hammer. It has a short, round handle wrapped in brown leather, culminating in a looped lanyard. 

It got lightnings covering it's hammer head, and glows a faint bluish color that looks like that of a Lightning.

Name of ItemSvalinn

Type: Shield

Modifier: +1 Accuracy +2 Damage Mitigation

Description: A black and golden shield, depicting a story of demons and a young woman. Symbolic, no?

+2000 Col, -2 Items to Torunn

"Alright Icarus. Time to get started."

Tyger whistled for her familiar, who bounded down the stairs with fervor. His favorite part of the day, from what Tyger could tell, was forging. Perhaps it was because the familiar liked setting the fire on fire, or maybe it had to do with the burnt pieces of coal that remained for the dragon to chew on. Or, maybe it was him sneaking a material for a snack occasionally. Whatever it was, Tyger was glad he enjoyed it. She held open the door for the familar to walk inside, before letting Baldur know she'd be gone for a while forging, before eventually closing the door. Her crafting hammer sat next to the Forge as she prepared herself for the toils and whatnot for crafting. Her newest gauntlets, steel, silver, shiny and smooth, were ready for the crafting process as well.

"Ain't nothing to it but to do it!"

Tyger snickered, beginning her work on the forge Icarus had lit for her. The first item of business was for Baldur, as he'd come in earlier to request his armor. She'd already finished his gauntlets, but giving him the final perfect piece of his armor seemed like the nice thing to do. She still had ??? to craft for, but his orders had come in after Baldurs, so true to her word, she'd work on them in the order recieved. Besides, Baldur knew where she slept.

The rest of the crafting experience was rather uneventful. She'd crafted a few Uncommon items, and a few good items as well. Aside from the perfect armor Baldur had requested, there was the Rare item she'd made... Hopefully that'd make someone happy. Lighting the forge was much quicker than cooling it off, and Tyger almost wished Icarus could just suck the heat back in and make the process quicker. But no, she had to send all of the items for evaluation, and make sure that they passed the gaming code. Then, of course, she'd need to clean up. Dust was everywhere, and only partially from Icarus. Then, she'd need to change out the coals (which Icarus was fine assisting with) and then finally putting everything she'd crafted where it belonged. Her material bucket looked sad as it got closer and closer to empty, but there wasn't much she could do about it tonight. Hopefully she'd bring some more in. She had a mysterious benefactor, yes, but she didn't want to become totally dependant on the outside help. 

"All the coals are yours bud."

Tyger smiled. Give the dragon a treat, eh? Icarus's eyes widened and he looked at all the coals as if it were a steak dinner. To him, it was. Immediately he began gobbling up piece after piece, so Tyger left him to his scarfing while she settled the shop out front.

ID 11312, CD 12 (8+1=+9)

Name of Item: Amateru ("Shining in Heaven")

Type: Heavy Armor

Modifier: +2 Lifesteal, +1 Accuracy

Description: A perfect set of armor to protect a loved one.

ID 11313, CD 7+1=8, (3+1=+4)

Uncommon Item of Choice!

ID 11314, CD 3+1=4, (2+1=+3)

Good Item of Choice!

ID 11315, CD 8 (3+1=+4)

Uncommon Item of Choice!

ID 11316, CD 10 (5+1=+6)

Name of Item: World Breaker

Type: Two-Handed spear
Modifier: +2 damage
Description: A heavy but incredibly balanced war spear. At one end is a sharp pointed tip, on the other is a counter balance which could be used to bludgeon an enemy.

ID 11317, CD 6 (2+1=3)

Good Item of Choice!

ID 11318, CD 7+1=8, (3+1=+4)

Uncommon Item of Choice!

Well rested from his first real adventure within the game. Atticus set out the next morning with the intent of upgrading his gear. As Atticus walked the streets of the city however, he was unimpressed by what he saw. Determined not to give up, he continued his search until he came upon a player run forge. Pleaed with the idea of having the opportunity to have something custom made, Atticus walked inside to have a look around.

Not sure if anyone was around or not, Atticus picked up an order form from the desk and began filling it out.

Description: A heavy but incredibly balanced war spear. At one end is a sharp pointed tip, on the other is a counter balance which could be used to bludgeon an enemy.

Description: Gaunlets crafted for use by a heavy spear user with a lightning bolt engraved on the top of each hand.

Tyger smiled at the newcomer, and rested against the desk.

"Howdy! Haven't seen you around here! Lemme go ahead and take those and get on it. Check back tomorrow, and i'll send you a PM if I get 'em done sooner."

Icarus bounded to her side, and then peered up at the newest player. She took his orders and looked them over, before nodded. 

"Yeah, these'll be easy peasy. I'll have it done in a flash. If ya need anything though, be sure to give me a hollar."

Returning a day later, Atticus walked into the forge to check on the progress of his new equipment. Admiring the items he saw around the shop, Atticus was confident that he made the right choice in coming here. Armed with his new equipment, Atticus had determined that he would venture up to the next floor and hunt the field boss he had herd other players talking about. Wondering over to the counter, Atticus waited to be helped.

ID 11689, CD 8 

Uncommon Item!

ID 11690, CD 7+1=8

Uncommon Item!

ID 11691, CD 2+1=3, (LD 13, Material lost) 

ID 11692, CD 12 

Name of Item: Priwen

Type: Heavy Armor Shield

Modifier: +2 Accuracy, +1 Evasion

Description: In Arthurian Legend, Priwen was King Arthur's shield. 

ID 11693, CD 3 (LD 19, Material salvaged)

ID 11694, CD 10

Rare Item!

ID 11695, CD 7+1=8 

Uncommon Item!

Total: 31 XP

3 Uncommon Items

1 Perfect Item

1 Rare Item

-6 Materials

Tyger struck her hammer to the materials one by one, slowly pumping out a few items for the shop. Priority rested with the shield and sword order she'd gotten, as she'd already crafted Atticus's items. All she had to do was wait for them to be accepted through the system, and then she'd be golden. Icarus nibbled on a few pieces of coal while Tyger wiped her forehead, setting aside the items for evaluation. She'd probably go and sell a few excess. However, today's crafting was done. The Forge was turned off and cooled off. Tyger had some things to sort.

After enjoying a few days of rest, Atticus decided it was time to get back to business. Walking out into the street, the first thing on his to do list was to go pickup his new weapon and armor from the forge. Walking the street, Atticus wondered what the cities on the second floor we're going to be like since that's where he would be heading. Arriving at the forge, Atticus walked in and approached the counter were he waited to be helped.

Tyger smiled at Atticus when he came in, and pulled his items up on the counter.

"Here you go! Hope you enjoy them!"

She pulled out a notepad and stretched.

"So how are you paying today?"

Description: Gaunlets crafted for use by a heavy spear user with a lightning bolt engraved on the top of each hand.