[F1] Catfish Forge (Closed)

ID 9112, CD 12

Name of Item: Whisk

Crafted by: Tyger, Catfish Forge

Type: Cooking Item

Rarity:Perfect

Modifier: +1 Crafting Exp

Description: A Whisk to mix the stuff for cooking.

ID 9113, CD 5

Good Item of Choice!

ID 9114, CD 8

Name: Red Goggles

Crafted by: Tyger, Catfish Forge

Armor Type: Light Armor Goggles

Rarity: Uncommon

Description: A simple pair of goggles to help seek things out. Your fashion sense is somewhere, I just know it..

Effect: +1 Loot Dice

ID 9115, CD 4

Good Item of Choice!

ID 9116, CD 7

Good Item of Choice!

ID 9117, CD 7

Good Item of Choice!

ID 9118, CD 5

Name: The Dragon's Tag

Crafted byTyger, Catfish Forge

Armor Type: Accessory Vanity Item

Rarity: Good

Description: A scalemaille collar for a dragon, to match his color scheme.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ID 9118, CD 5

Name: The Dragon's Tag

Crafted byTyger, Catfish Forge

Armor Type: Accessory Vanity Item

Rarity: Good

Description: A scalemaille collar for a dragon, to match his color scheme.

"Icarus, C'mere."

Tyger murmured, when crafting was almost finished. The familiar obeyed, and scrambled his way towards her, lifting his chin in an attempt to lick at her face once she bent over. However, she dodged and measured around his neck and body ridges. 

"I'm going to make you a collar. Sound good?"

It was mainly so she'd be able to hear him when he ran off, and so that even if people weren't paying attention, he was a familiar and not a mob. The familiar cocked his head to the side, but made no attempt to run away. Tyger forged a few scales and used her pliers to weave a simple, scaled collar for the dragon. When she slipped it on, the dragon made no attempt to throw it off, and instead, looked up at her with the closest thing to a toothy grin as it could muster. 

"Dear God that's adorable."

Oske stepped into the Catfish Forge to see her friend, Tyger. Oske didn't exactly have time to chit chat, so she quickly made an order and said her goodbyes to Tyger. 

Name of Item: Silver Winged Justice

Type: Weapon (Curved Sword)

Rarity: Perfect

Modifier: +1 Accuracy, +2 Damage

Description: A silver sword with a black hilt and golden accents.

Name of Item: Butterfly Guard

Type: Shield

Modifier: +2 Evasion, +1 Thorns

Description: A spikey silver shield with gold and black accents.

Ender walked into the shop, very interested on what one of the good and better blacksmith's were capable of crafting. What he found was not disappointing. A very good item awaited him, as he saw it in the perfect armor area.  "Could I get this please?"

Name: Tier 3 Armor

Armor Type: Heavy Armor

Description: A heavy, protective armor. Just what every tank needs, right? (Picture can be edited by request)

Effect: +2 Damage Mitigation, +1 Accuracy

"For 1000  col?"

Tyger watched Alyss approach, and denied the money transfer.

"Not yet. Still waiting on it to be accepted by the game system. I'll do my best to prod them and see if they could hurry up. I know you're missing out on XP."

And, of course, when the new face came in, she greeted him as well.

"Yes, you can, although i'd MUCH prefer if you could pay in mats, if at all possible..."

She murmured.

??? walked into the shop, looking for a shield of some sort. He had a very tight budget at the moment, 15 col and two materials to be specific. Luckily, ??? knew that blacksmiths liked materials better than col anyways in most conditions. Then ??? walked to the good item section to find a shield that fit him alright. Then ??? found something he seemed to like. A name-your-own good shield it was. So this is what he did.

Item Type:Light Armor Shield

Item Name: Svalinn--(Svalinn Double Minus)

Item Description: Based off the Norse mythological shield(according to wikipedia's mythological items, LOL) that supposedly protects the Earth from burning by the sun. Although this was not the real thing that was actually used, but a fake prop.

Norse:

Svalinn heitir,
hann stendr sólu fyrir,
skjöldr, skínanda goði;
björg ok brim,
ek veit, at brenna skulu,
ef hann fellr í frá.

Translated:
Svalinn is his name,
he stands a shield before the sun,
the shining deity.
I know that the hills and
the sea would burn,
if it were to fall from its place.

??? had known by the sign that the shop was owned by Tyger. He brought the shield up to the counter and pulled out the material. "Yo, you back there Tyger?"

I withdraw this order.....Sorry!

Crafting Attempts today:

10713 - CD 7+1=8 (Uncommon Item of Choice) +3

10714 - CD 6 (Good Item of Choice) +2

10715 - CD 2 (Fail) +1

10716 - CD 9+1=10 (Rare Item of Choice) +5

10717 - CD 3+1=4 (Good Item of Choice) +2

10718 - CD 7+1=8 (Uncommon Item of Choice) +3

10719 - CD 5 (Good Item of Choice) +2

Total: 18 EXP

2x Uncommon Items of Choice

1x Rare Item of Choice

3x Good Items of Choice

-7 Mats

Crafting~ 2/23

ID 10842, CD 11+1=12

Name of Item: Butterfly Guard

Modifier: +2 Evasion, +1 Thorns

Description: A spikey silver shield with gold and black accents.

ID 10843, CD 7 (+2 XP)

Good Item of Choice!

ID 10844, CD 12 (+8 XP)

Name of Item: Silver Winged Justice

Type: Weapon (Curved Sword)

Modifier: +1 Accuracy, +2 Damage

Description: A silver sword with a black hilt and golden accents.

ID 10846, CD 6 (+2 XP)

Good Item of Choice!

ID 10847, CD 12 (+8 XP)

Name of Item: Tiger's Luck

Type: Crafting Item

Modifier: +1 EXP

Description: The matching gloves for perfect, efficient crafting!

ID 10848, CD 10+1=11 (+5 XP)

Rare item of choice! 

ID 10849, CD 11+1=12 (+8 XP)

Name of Item: Knight's Guard

Type: Bracers

Modifier: +2 Bleed, +1 Accuracy

Description: Black and Gold Gauntlets with the power to do some massive damage, accurately at that.

When the shops had calmed down, Baldur sighed and rubbed at his eyes before glancing over at Tyger who was coming out of the forge with a smile on her face. He waggled his eyebrows at her and then did his best saunter over to her side of their shop.

"Hey pretty lady." he called out to her with a suave look on his face and a tone that would make Barry Manilow jealous.

As he approached her counter he lounged against it, displaying his perfectly high definition CGI smile which surely should have been accompanied by a lens flare and a small chime.

He waited her for her to closer, and he watched her soot covered form with blue eyes that saw none of that. The mood was set perfectly, and then he felt something run across his ankles, and two tiny little sooty paws claw at his legs... RIGHT where the white flame pattern of his Haori hung.

"Ack! Icarus! Not again!!!" Baldur sighed as all of that professional grade swagger evaporated in an instance. He looked up at Tyger with a bit of a sheepish smile, all pretenses dropped.

"So I think I've figured out my game plan. I want some new vambraces with +2 Bleed, and +1 accuracy. Then my final form armor will have +2 Lifesteal and +1 Accuracy. What do you think?"

Tyger watched Baldur saunter over. Oh this outta be good... She mused to herself, already incapable to hiding her wide smile. He approached and waited at her desk, so she leaned against it as well, waiting to see what antic's he'd come up with this time. 

"Hello handsome man." 

She giggled back at him, contemplating smearing her face against his to share the coal dust. He was pretty handsome, and the game certainly didn't take anything away from that. However, his eyes locked with hers and she stopped thinking momentarily, just drinking in the moment. But, something happened on the other side of the desk causing him to curse Icarus. The dragon hopped onto the desk and grinned to himself, happy with the charcoal art on Baldur's clothing. Tyger erupted into laughter, and continued laughing even though Baldur was ordering. She nodded without speaking, attempting to catch her breath. 

"Sounds good... ahaha... Consider it, ha, done."

She continued snickering as she walked into the Forge. Icarus followed, nibbling on a piece of coal in the process.

“Hey there, Tyger!†Oske exclaimed as she entered her friend’s shop. She leaned forward a little and extended her hand out to Icarus for him to sniff, then scratched his head gently. “So cute. Anyway, I brought you a little gift. I don’t want to buy anything or get Col from this, I just wanted to give you a little something-something. Here you go!â€

»Ice Crystals (Smith mats, 4)

Torunn walks into the shop and looks around too small to look over the counter she knocks on the counter before jumping up to place the papers on the counter for her order, as she also puts 3000 Col while shes at it.

Name of Item: Mjolnir

Type: Weapon (Mace)

Modifier: +2 Lifesteal +1 Damage

DescriptionMjolnir is typically depicted as a large, square-headed gray lump hammer. It has a short, round handle wrapped in brown leather, culminating in a looped lanyard. 

It got lightnings covering it's hammer head, and glows a faint bluish color that looks like that of a Lightning.

Name of Item: Svalinn

Modifier: +1 acc +2 Damage Mitigation

Description: (not sure how to describe it, Feel Free to put some in if you got something good)

Tyger greeted Oske as she walked in, and waved. 

"Howdy, Oske! How ya doing?"

She watched her friend scratch Icarus before bringing a few mats as a surprise. Tyger smiled and accepted them graciously.

"Aww, thanks! I really appreciate it! I'll have to figure out a way to repay you secretly."

+4 Mats

----

Tyger then heard the little knock at the counter, before seeing the papers. She saw a little girl, someone who really didn't have much business in battle, but who was Tyger to judge?

"Lemme have a look see..."

Tyger leafed through her requests. 

"I can make the shield and weapon, but you're going to have to go to a tailor for the coat you're looking for. Have you thought about some of the tailors around here? I just can't do anything with the fabric to make it look like this. It'd be all metal, and not adorable like what you've got on."

Tyger didn't accept the Col. 

"And you can pay when you get the item, just incase something happens to me. I wouldn't want you to lose all that Col."

Crafting Day 

ID 11006 - CD 6 (+2)

Good Item of Choice!

ID 11007 - CD 1 (+1)

ID 11008 - CD 4 (+2)

Good Item of Choice!

ID 11009 - CD 8 (+3)

Uncommon Item of choice!

ID 11010 - CD 1 (+1)

ID 11011 - CD 12 (+8 XP)

Name of ItemMjolnir

Crafted By: Tyger, Catfish Forge

Type: Weapon (Mace)

Modifier: +2 Lifesteal +1 Damage

DescriptionMjolnir is typically depicted as a large, square-headed gray lump hammer. It has a short, round handle wrapped in brown leather, culminating in a looped lanyard. 

It got lightnings covering it's hammer head, and glows a faint bluish color that looks like that of a Lightning.

ID 11012 - CD 2+1=3 (+1) (Salvaged with LD of 17)