[OP-F3] Numb.

I left the barber shop on the third floor, my short cropped black hair gleaming in the sunlight. I looked around and spotted a café. Crossing the street, I walked in and sat down at the corner table and ordered jasmine tea. When I got my tea, I sipped on it slowly, sapphire blue eyes flashing in the dark of the corner. I drifted off into my memories, hearing the cracking and wind all over again, reliving my nightmare. I almost dropped my cup and shook my head, trying to clear the thoughts away.

Being with Mavis all these few days really weakened him because of there never ending time they spent with each other. He had finally let Light gang out with Mavis for today so he'd have a day off. Just a carefree day with no worries. Or so I thought. I was walking around town in my all black get up which consisted of my famous long black trench coat that blew in the wind along side a scarf that was around my neck since I was a easily cold guy. My bowl cut hair bouncing with every step which really helped others notice my dark green eyes.

I was walking by the cafe and I noticed a girl who looked similar to my sister but not hair wise. I stopped for a moment to get a good look of her face and I finally realized it was her. Walking in the shop I sit down directly in front of her as I noticed her expression was felt with misery. "Hey, sister? What's going on and what happen? Why the sudden new look and why do you look so depressed and mad? You look as if you've finally understand the meaning of hatred. Is everything okay!? I want to help you if anything is wrong!" I said worriedly trying to support my little sister.

I saw her reaching for the knife and my eyes widened right as she slammed it down. Closing my eyes as I hear it stick through something I realize I didn't feel any pain. She had only stabbed between my fingers but who knows what shell do next. He sighs while pulling the knife outta the table and handing it to the waitress. Turning toward my sister I shook my head. "Who knew you'd scoop so low and try to harm your own blood. I'll say it again. What's wrong with you?" he said curiously with a frown upon his face.

Zauis stood up and gave the guy before them a weird look as he followed behind his little sister. I stuck my hands in my pockets letting my trench coat blew as I followed her. "Sis? What's wrong with you and why are you acting as if I can't help you? I'm your big brother and I'll always be there for you. Why don't you understand that? No matter what the circumstances are, I'll always be there. So please." I said emotionally while walking beside my little sister.

I buried my face into my black nailed hands and crumpled to the ground, distressed. Zauis, you can't help me now. No one can. I murmured, barely loud enough for him to hear. The simple silver band I was once given still shone bright upon my finger. I kept it as a reminder of what could have been. Kill me now! I inwardly screamed.

Zauis shrugged, clenching his teeth he pulled on his green and black scarf. "I see. Of course you wouldn't tell me but I'm sure if our older brother Asen was here you'd tell him quicker than anyone. I understand. I've pretty much figured it out anyway...." I said before turning my back on them. Thinking to myself for a moment. It probably has something to do with Ryu, the guy who thinks everything is so simple yet he has a weak will power. I started walking away while throwing my hand up. "Hey, stranger? Thanks for the help...." he yelled out to the boy as he left.?

I glanced up at the boy in front of me, barely controlling the blinding fury inside. I balled my fists at my sides, black nails digging into my flesh, breaking skin. My hand was seriously itching to punch this guy. Holding the black monster inside at bay, I answered, Okay. Thank you. Name? You could see the darkness that was caged right behind sapphire orbs that screamed for blood.

I inwardly screamed as several the blockades I'd set up were destroyed. I kept a straight face, despite the insanity I was going through. What's your level? And I need to get back to my job. Do you know of any PKer guilds around here? I wondered, hoping it'd be a way to quell the war raging on within me.

Zelrius could only smile at the thought of making even more money then he already had. He had just been through another attack on some innocent players or their gear.

"Heh, Damn shame the only people able to save you are up on Floor 5, isn't buddy boy?" he asked a strange younger boy, who had Zelrius' foot in his ribcage. The boy begged for his life until the last second, Which when he stopped, Came a scream of death, induced by the fear of being eaten alive by a very large wolf named Miles. Then Zelrius' got a message saying "Nearing Capacity limit." Telling him to get to a storage or shop before getting any more loot.

I managed a small 'oh' before I had to bite my lip to keep from shrieking, making it bleed. I quickly became a little vampire, drinking the blood so no one would see just how wounded I was. I spoke out of the corner of my mouth so that the blood didn't show. Well, I'm going to have to find an informant. I need to get back to jailing 'em. We don't want pker guilds on the loose, now do we? I asked sweetly.

A short young fellow dressed in a black cloak suddenly appeared behind Aoife and tapped her on the shoulder.

Excuse me...Miss Aoife...My name...is Dimitri and i am the informant for the Eye of Night guild....and just to let you know... he says handing her a letter, then he whispers Hes still be out there

Suddenly he walks into an alley and vanishes, just like the rest of the guild does. What was that about you may ask...who knows. But...what did he mean by "He's still out there"?

I didn't even bother to open the letter. The monster inside shrieked out of misery and betrayal. I put the letter in my inventory and turned my gaze darkening back to Zeke. Well, I should get going. You want to tag along? I offered, still sort of mumbling since I still was biting my lip.

Zelrius caught on to another, snaring like a wild animal. Ever since that mysterious drink up on floor 5 (See "PP-F5 Becoming a Common PKer"), Zelrius wasn't all quite there. He had recently become more short tempered, less friendly, even more prone to making money rather then socializing to people. When he stuck his blade in the other person, this one being female, she screamed out in horror. Zelrius having a smile slowly spread across his face. He pulled it out and turned to walk away. The girl was confused, this only lasted a second as Miles now began to finish her. Being close to the city, Her shriek ripped through the air, deafening to those who might be outside.

I accepted the offered hand, managing not to try to crush it. Out of nowhere, a gal's shriek ripped through the air. People ran for cover, only a few daring to go find out what the scream had been for. I glanced at Zeke. Should we join the hunt? I asked, maybe a bit too excitedly.

Zeke could feel the intensity from the girl's hand, it felt held back when he helped her up. Her eagerness to do good was contrasted by her question to ask if she should do so at the first sign of trouble. "Let's just go help.. He spoke unsure of what else to say or do besides retreat his hand to himself before she could rip it off. He nodded and ran off towards the sound, only stopping until he saw a Woman being eaten by a creature. "How is that even possible?" (The actual pain and graphical gore would have to be programmed in, I don't know why that lady is feeling pain... especially if it's an NPC.)

(Not an NPC, and the woman isn't feeling real pain, she is anticpating pain and therefore her brain registers like she was really getting bit by Miles) Zelrius only chuckled as someone stopped by and witnessed the scene. All the better.

"You like the art work before you?" His voice arrogant and smooth running. The question rhetorical but still can be answered.

"You have two options," Zelrius stated

"One; You walk off, and let them know not to forget to be afraid of Zelrius, OR" He now gestures toward the women who's health is just about drained

Two; You can join her and I'll find someone else to convey my message."

I stumbled upon the scene in front of me, eyes wide. I lifted my hand up to cover my mouth, shocked and disgusted at the horrid sight before me. Not wanting to watch, I instead glanced at each of them in turn, taking in their features as well as noting how their postures and facial expressions didn't suggest that this was to be a happy reunion, though I'd already picked up on the tension thick in the air. I was a bit surprised to realize that all of them had orange cursors. Figures. After recognizing one of the two others to be Rage, my gaze fell upon the other. So, who is this buttface?