[F1] Catfish Sundries (<<R5 Merchant>> & General Store) (closed for renovations)

Baldur smiled and reached into the glass case, pulling out the pendant and laying it carefully on the counter.

"200 Col, that is correct.  If you're looking for any other prizes, I also have a couple of vouchers to exchange any uncommon or rare item for the same type with different enchantments."

Baldur swiped down with two fingers of his right hand in a practiced motion and brought up the trade window.

+200 Col

-1 Heart of the Forest

+1 XP

Name: Heart of the forest (200 Col)

Type: Pendant

Level: uncommon

Stats: +1LD

Description: A twisted wooden pendant that glows with the heart of the forest.

It seems to always give a strange reaction to treasures.

Link: http://www.sao-rpg.c...r-and-treasure/

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baldur packed up another crate of supplies to take to the exchange today, but it was looking rather poor. His one saving grace had been the Scales Tyger had made for him. They had been a huge help in eeking out what he could from the supplies he had.

"Ohayio!" Baldur greeted the man. "I brought more supplies."

The bald man looked them over while Baldur held his breath.

"Two uncommon vouchers. Thats my final offer."  Baldur nodded. Not what he had hoped, but he needed uncommon vouchers.

"thank you." And he was off.,

[iD: 8476 CD: 3+1=4 -1 Mat +1 XP

[iD: 8477 CD: 4+1=5 -1 Mat +1 XP + 2 Uncommon Voucher

Oikawa casually strolled into the store. He had heard of a merchant selling vouchers that allowed him to change the enhancements of his weapons and armors. He looked around and browsed over the merchants wares and items. Seeing what he wanted, he pulled up the transaction menu. Adding 4 Perfect Vouchers to his cart, he clicked the accept and buy button. 1400 Col was subtracted from his account. Pleased with his purchase, he nodded to the merchant and left. He also took note of the budding blacksmith forge attached to the merchant shop.

Well that was simple enough. I'll also need to check out that forge sometime. Want to see if the owner can share any tips...

+4 Perfect Voucher

-1400 col

(Note: If this isn't possible I'll purchase something else instead.)

(Edit: Purchase is indeed invalid. Rats!)

((Unfortunately it's not. The only things you can autobuy are the General Items. The inventory of available vouchers are listed on the first post in the voucher section.))

[iD: 8529 CD: 6+1=7] -1 Mat +1 Rare Voucher +1 XP

[iD: 8530 CD: 2+1=3] -1 Mat +1 XP

Baldur was in a hurry. Tyger was tired about couldn't man the shop today, so he quickly threw what he could into a box and made his daily trip over to the exchange. When he handed the box of materials over to the warehouse manager, he only gave Baldur a half hearted shrug and handed him another Rare Voucher. He was getting so many Rare Vouchers it was actually the uncommon ones he had the least of... except for the two he really needed. Uncommon and Rare vouchers were all well and good, but perfects were what he needed, and the VIP perfects would be worth his weight in col.

Baldur had just returned from his visit to the Merchant Exchange when he found someone in the shop purusing his vouchers.

"I am sorry, I haven't been able to arrange for any perfect vouchers yet. My store is still fairly new and my connections don't run quite that deep yet. However, if you'd like, I can reserve some for you."

He walked over to his logbook and placed another Rare Voucher into his inventory.

"In the mean time, is there anything else I can help you with?

Suddenly an error occurred and a message popped up 

<<Invalid Purchase>>

You have attempted to purchase an invalid item. A refund has been given and the invalid item(s) have been removed from your inventory.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Close?

(O)

Closing the message, Oikawa reentered the store. Upon his arrival, the merchant offered his help. "I'm looking for some Perfect Vouchers. It seems though you have none in stock. May I reserve a few?"

Nodding his head as the man spoke, Oikawa replied. "Preferably as they are done, I've already remapped the stats in my head so doing them one by one shouldn't be a problem. Thank you kind sir. I will be awaiting the notifications!" With that, he nodded and slightly bowed to the man as he turned to leave the shop. "See ya around" he voiced as he went out the door.  

Draterion walked into the general store and quickly bought what he needed, knowing in battle in the future.

-2150 col

+4 Health Potions

+1 Antidote Potion

Baldur records the sale in his ledger.

0 Col gained from health potions

+50 col grained from Antidote potion

+1 XP

Tyger trudged over to Baldur's side of the store, and placed a few uncommon items onto his desk. 

"Crafting didn't go well today. I have WAY too many uncommon items right now, I need to sell some."

She had a total of three, crafted today and were fresh for the picking.

"You'll buy them for 50 col each, right? That way we can make some money off of them and they don't rot in my failure of a store."

Snorting, Tyger crossed her arms and looked at the bulging display case and lack of wall room being taken up by the uncommons.

3 Unnamed, Unenhanced Uncommons for Sale

Baldur frowned at Tyger's defeated attitude.

"I'm sorry your stuff hasn't been selling as much, but it's been pretty slow here. I sell lots of Health pots, but don't make a dime off of them. Curse my morality." He tried to offer her an encouraging smile.

"And yea, here..." He pulled up the trade window and gave her 50 col each for the uncommons.

Then he made a note in his ledger.

+150 Col

+1XP

Ariel walks in the shop with a box..today she wanted to sell some of her lower grade items, she gifted some to new players but the rest just use space inside her shop.

"Hey I got some items for you and need resupplying on HP pots" she then starts taking the items out of the box.

+ 2 HP potions

+ 1 basic teleport crystal

Item1 , Item2Item3item4

- 1650 col (= -1900 col +250 col)

((my bad...did the math wrong.

Ariel walks in the shop with a box..today she wanted to sell some of her lower grade items, she gifted some to new players but the rest just use space inside her shop.

"Hey I got some items for you and need resupplying on HP pots" she then starts taking the items out of the box.

+ 2 HP potions

+ 1 basic teleport crystal

Item1 , Item2Item3item4

- 1550 col (= -1900 col +350 col)

"Sure thing." Baldur smiled at Ariel. "3 Uncommons and a Rare comes to 250 Col." He pulls out 2 HP pots, and a teleport crystal.

"And two health pots at 400 each, and a teleport crystal for 1100 makes 1900 col, less the 250 ends up with an even 1650 Col"

((If one of those items was linked wrong, let me know. I counted 3 Uncommons (50 each) and 1 rare (100 each)))

Baldur makes a note in his ledger

0 Col gained from HP potions

+100 Col from teleport crystal

+150 Col from Uncommon items (3)

+100 Col rom Rare item (1)

+1 XP

[iD: 8775 CD: 10+1=11] -1 Mat, +4 XP, 1 Perfect Voucher

[iD: 8776 CD: 2+1=3] -1 Mat, +1 XP

Baldur was very excited to take his most recent assembled goods over to the warehouse today. He felt like he had a good mix of supplies that was generally a pretty good bet to get trade out of. He even whistled on his way to the warehouse since his spirits were so high.

"Ohayio!" He called to the large warehouse manager. "I think I've got some good stuff for you today!"

He set the box down on the counter for the man to pursue through, when suddenly his eyes lit up. "Flavor crystals? You got flavor crystals?!" The man quickly pulled them out of the box and ignored the rest of the materials.

"Everything else is just, but I'll take these! Here ya go, a Perfect voucher!"

Baldur took the voucher and looked down at it in shock for a moment.

He had finally gotten one! Together, both Baldur and the muscle bound <<Warehouse Manager>> did little victory dances as they walked away.

[iD: 8896 CD: 3+1=4] -1 Mat +1 XP

[iD: 8897 CD: 8+1=9] -1 Mat +2 XP + 1 Rare Voucher

Baldur loaded up his supplies and headed over to visit the warehouse manager first thing in the morning this time. The bald man was standing in his usual place as he surveyed the materials that Baldur brought over.

"Not much here, but I'll give you a rare for the lot."

Baldur sighed but acquiesced. He supposed every day couldn't be a perfect.

Oikawa had returned to the store. Baldur had pm'd him saying that one of the Perfect Vouchers he had requested, was ready for purchase. Adding 1 Perfect Voucher to his cart, he clicked the buy button. He then also decided to buy a few potions and a teleport crystal. Adding those to his cart as well, he clicked buy and was surprised he actually spent col on something. Well guess there's a first time for everything. The Col was then subtracted from his account. Turning towards the merchant he thanked him and left.

+1 Perfect Voucher (350)

+2 Healing Potion (400)(400)

+1 Teleport Crystal (1100)

-2250 col

"Thank you, it's a pleasure doing business with  you. Please come again." Baldur smiled and waived as Oikawa left the store.

He then made an entry into his ledger.

-1 Perfect Voucher

+350 Col from Voucher

0 Col gained from healing potions

+100 Col from teleport crystal

+1 XP

"More Uncommons, babe."

She murmured, placing the 4 Uncommon items without enhancements onto his desk. She knew they'd make some profit off of them at least. Not a single Uncommon Item had been purchased, so why keep them all in her shop? There were far too many, so instead of clogging the shop, she'd just sell them back to maybe buy mats in the future. At least, with the free gear bin, she'd be able to replenish that occasionally with the Uncommon surplus.

"200 Col for me, right?"