[F1] Catfish Sundries (<<R5 Merchant>> & General Store) (closed for renovations)

Baldur took some good items from his stock in order to try his hand at some trading again today. He made a note in his ledger.

+11 Good Items

-275 Col

+11 XP

[iD: 10547 CD: 3+1=4] No deal, +1 XP

[iD: 10548 CD: 7+1=8] -2 Good items, +2 XP, +2 Uncommon Vouchers

[iD: 10549 CD: 3+1=4] No deal, +1 XP

[iD: 10550 CD: 2+1=3] -1 Good item, +1 XP

[iD: 10551 CD: 3+1=4] No deal, +1 XP

[iD: 10552 CD: 2+1=3] -1 Good item, +1 XP

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baldur smiled when he saw Oikawa walk into the shop. "Hey man!" Reaching under the counter he brought out a folder full of vouchers. "So, I've been having more luck with VIP Vouchers than with perfect ones. VIPs normally go for 500, and Perfects go for 350, but since it's taken me so long to get your order, I'm just gonna give you two VIPs for 350 each. Sound fair?"

Baldur opened up a trade window and placed the vouchers there for Oikawa.

-2 VIP Perfect Vouchers

Oikawa removed 700 Col from his inventory and placed onto the counter. He accepted the trade notification and turned to leave. Looking over his shoulder, he spoke. "Thanks again for the vouchers mate! I'll be putting them to use real soon. Actually here take this. I know you buy Good items for 25 Col if I recall correctly." Swiping the menu he gifted Baldur the <Lunar Maw I> from his shop. "As a token of my appreciation, I'm gifting this good armor to you to do with as you please. Have a nice day man!"

With that he turned and left.

+2 VIP Perfect Vouchers

-700 Col and Lunar Maw 1

Oikawa removed 700 Col from his inventory and placed onto the counter. He accepted the trade notification and turned to leave. Looking over his shoulder, he spoke. "Thanks again for the vouchers mate! I'll be putting them to use real soon. Actually here take this. I know you buy Good items for 25 Col if I recall correctly." Swiping the menu he gifted Baldur the <Lunar Maw I> from his shop. "As a token of my appreciation, I'm gifting this good armor to you to do with as you please. Have a nice day man!"

With that he turned and left.

+2 VIP Perfect Vouchers

-700 Col and Lunar Maw 1

"Thanks! I'll see out you in the world!" He waved to his friend and made an entry into his ledger.

+700 Col

+1 Good item

Ariel came to Baldur's shop again to sell some items she made. She entered the shop and approached the counter greeting the owner as always, then with a couple of hand signs she materialized the complete suit she made and then the other items she had lying on her display. She then materializes a pair of items she received from Oikawa "Sorry but I don't have enough inventory space ..and I'd really use the money pal " she murmured as she placed the Thorny Rose and the ring on the counter by the other items.

"Here's what I have for you today, better give me a good price for them since i'm planning on becoming a regular."

8X Uncommon Items:

Item-Type: Ring

Name: Ring of  Balance
Quality: Uncommon
Shop: The Grand Forge
Description: A ring made of white metal(or white gold)  that has black metal(or black diamonds) insertions on it , forming a simple yet beautiful Yin-yang pattern that protects the user from damage. Traits: +1 Damage Mitigation.

ItemGentleman's Necktie

Item type : Light Armor
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancement: +1 Acc 
Shop:  The Lion's Den
Description: A black and slim necktie that can be used with a suit or only with a shirt, making its user look sharp. 

ItemGentleman's Jacket

Enhancement: +1 Thorns
Description: A dark colored jacket with a discrete pattern, can be used as part of a full suit or only with an elegant pair of pants, making its user look elegant.

ItemGentleman's Vest

Enhancement: +1 Eva 
Description: A black and slim vest that can be used as part of a full suit or only over a shirt, making its user look fashionable.

ItemGentleman's Gloves

Enhancement: +1 Paralyze 
Description: A white and slim pair of gloves that can be used as part of a full suit or not, making its user look cool.

ItemGentleman's White Shirt

Enhancement: +1 Bleed
Description: A white silk shirt with discrete silver lining, can be used as part of a full suit or only with an elegant pair of pants, making its user look elegant.

ItemGentleman's Suit Pants

Enhancement: +1 Dmg Mit
Description: A black and slim pair of pants that can be used as part of a full suit or only with a elegant shirt, making its user look elegant.

ItemGentleman's Shoes

Enhancement: +1 Lifesteal
Description: A dark colored pair of shoes, can be used as part of a full suit or only with an elegant pair of pants, making its user have a firm footing.

- 3x Good Items:  1st / 2nd 3rd

4X Rare Item:

Item-Type: One-Handed Rapier

Name: Thorny Rose
Quality: Rare
Shop: The Grand Forge
Description: The twin sister of the Thorny Nightmare, but this blade has a little more offensive powerTraits: +1 Damage and +1 Evasion.

ItemPride

Quality: Rare
Enhancement:  +1 Dmg Mit +1 Acc
Description: A pair of dark green pants that make the user be more precise.

Item: Gluttony

Item type : Light Armor: T-Shirt
Enhancement: +2 Dmg Mit
Shop: The Lion's Den

Description : A nice green sleeveless T-Shirt.

Item: Plentiful Pain

Item type: Weapon: Hand Wraps
Enhancement: +2 Damage 
ShopThe Lion's Den
Description : A pair of red hand wraps designed for hand to hand combat, reinforced with boar leather for a more comfortable grip.

open for deal

((Unfortunately, Merchant's lost their ability to junk items, so I can't provide that service anymore =( ))

Baldur gave Ariel a sad smile, "Unfortunately, the market has really dried up so I can't offer to take a lot of this off your hands. I'll take the 3 good quality items for 25 Col each like we agreed before for a total of 75 Col, but otherwise if I don't think it'll sell in my glass case, then I can't really afford to take it off your hands."

He browsed through the window she had opened up showing the items, "I'll take these for a total of 400 Col, but since you're a guildie, I'll also give you (2) <<Rare Vouchers>> which will hopefully help at your shop, since you could re-enchant things you have to what the customer wants."

Shop: The Grand Forge
Description: A ring made of white metal(or white gold)  that has black metal(or black diamonds) insertions on it , forming a simple yet beautiful Yin-yang pattern that protects the user from damage. Traits: +1 Damage Mitigation.

ItemGentleman's Necktie

Description: A black and slim necktie that can be used with a suit or only with a shirt, making its user look sharp. 

ItemGentleman's Vest

Description: A black and slim vest that can be used as part of a full suit or only over a shirt, making its user look fashionable.

ItemGentleman's Shoes

Description: A dark colored pair of shoes, can be used as part of a full suit or only with an elegant pair of pants, making its user have a firm footing.

Description: The twin sister of the Thorny Nightmare, but this blade has a little more offensive powerTraits: +1 Damage and +1 Evasion.

"I'm afraid that's the best I can offer."

-75 Col

+3 Good Items

Ariel sighted: "Well what can we do, don't worry about it. I'll take that offer, as a fellow entrepreneur I get the whole demand-supply thing we have to put up with. People come to my shop only in search for perfect items as well:) it's like the rest of my work don't matter. " She materializes the items he selected and handed them over. "Well guess I'll see you soon then. Also don't forget to ring when you get that perfect voucher. Seeing as the boss battle is coming I'll need all the help I can get. hope to see you there too, that is if Lessa will let us participate*chuckle*" She then smiled while waving goodbye and headed towards the exit. "Guess I'll need to hand out more stuff to the newbies." she thought while exiting the shop.

-

ItemGentleman's Necktie

ItemGentleman's Vest

ItemGentleman's Shoes

- 3 good items:  1st / 2nd 3rd

+ 475 col

+ 2 X Rare Vouchers

+ 1 X Perfect Voucher

Ariel hears Baldur mention the perfect voucher and turns around, after picking it up she winks at him and then exits, this time for good.  

"Actually, now that you mention it. I do have that voucher I promised you ready." Baldur reaches under the counter and pulls out a folder of reenchantment vouchers. He places a Perfect Voucher onto the counter for Ariel.

"Thanks for the help with the materials. Good luck out there!"

-400 Col

-2 Rare Vouchers

-1 Perfect Voucher

+4 Uncommon Items

+1 Rare Item

ItemGentleman's Necktie

ItemGentleman's Vest

ItemGentleman's Shoes

Baldur set about his trade with the <<Merchant Exchange>> for the day.

[iD: 10743 CD: 12] -2 Good Items, +8XP, +1 VIP Perfect Voucher

[iD: 10743 CD: 11+1] -2 Good Items, +8XP, +1 VIP Perfect Voucher

[iD: 10745 CD: 3+1] No Deal, +1 XP

[iD: 10746 CD: 6+1] -2 Good Items, +2XP, +2 Uncommon Vouchers

[iD: 10747 CD: 7+1] -2 Good Items, +3XP, +1 Rare Voucher

[iD: 10748 CD: 3+1] No Deal, +1 XP

Oske entered the shop she had been in many times before, opening up her inventory as she entered. "Hi there, Baldur. I've got some good items for you."

She pressed a bunch of buttons, spawning a ton of clothing.

»White lap apron

»White elbow gloves

»Boar hide lined jacket

»Boar hide gloves

»Boar hide boots

»Thick black pants

»Spider-silk dress

»Winged heels

»Butterfly circlet

"That'll be 225 Col for all that, right?" she asked. "Just clearing out my wardrobe. I never wear this stuff anyway."

Baldur watched as she spawned items onto the counter, then picked up the spider silk dress and looked it.

"You don't? That's a shame. I bet this would be great for the next floor boss."

He gave her a smile and then transferred the Col.

"Thank you! Please come again!"

-225 Col

+9 good items

I walked into the shop with two items in my hands, a Two handed spear and a two handed long sword. both were good items from my shop, but i wasnt going to tell him that.

Here my friend i have brought you some gifts as i claim my vouchers. Here you are. I said placing the items on the table and claiming all of the vouchers

Also, i was told to tell you that if you need anything, the shopkeeper at <<The Royal Forge>> is always willing to help out. i said before leaving the shop.

+1 VIP voucher

+2 Perfect voucher

[iD: 10922 CD: 5+1=6] -2 Good Items, +2XP, +2 Uncommon Vouchers

[iD: 10923 CD: 11+1=12] -2 Good Items, +8XP, +1 VIP Perfect Voucher

[iD: 10924 CD: 8+1=9] -2 Good Items, +3XP, +1 Rare voucher

[iD: 10925 CD: 10+1=11] -2 Good Items, +5XP, +1 Perfect Voucher

[iD: 10926 CD: 3+1=4] No deal, +1 XP

[iD: 10927 CD: 8+1=9] -2 Good Items, +3XP, +1 Rare Voucher

Baldur then made a note in his ledger to record his efforts for the day.

+8XP from sale of good items

-200 Col from buying good items

Ariel passes by Catfish Sundries again, she felt like a regular customer now and addressed Baldur casually, saying: "Hey there this time I've come to buy something:D gotta return the favor right? I'd like one Dimensional Backpack please." After picking up her item she stores it and heads towards the exit saying: "Guess I'll be seeing you again soon:D, Take care!"

+ 1X Dimensional Backpack

- 5200 col

Ariel passes by Catfish Sundries again, she felt like a regular customer now and addressed Baldur casually, saying: "Hey there this time I've come to buy something:D gotta return the favor right? I'd like one Dimensional Backpack please." After picking up her item she stores it and heads towards the exit saying: "Guess I'll be seeing you again soon:D, Take care!"

+ 1X Dimensional Backpack

- 5200 col

"Bye Ariel!"

Baldur then made a note in his ledger

+200 Col

+1XP

Baldur began his crafting attempts for the day.

[iD: 11169 CD: 1+1= 2] -1 Good Item, +1 XP

[iD: 11170 CD: 6+1= 7] -2 Good Items, +2 XP, +2 Uncommon Vouchers

[iD: 11171 CD: 2+1= 3] -1 Good Item, +1XP

[iD: 11172 CD: 1+1= 2] -1 Good Item, +1XP

[iD: 11174 CD: 2+1= 3] -1 Good Item, +1XP

[iD: 11175 CD: 9+1=10]-2 Good Items, +5XP, +2 Rare Vouchers

"Gh!...excuse me, behind you, gah!"

Like a cork being removed from a bottle of champagne, Calrex managed to remove himself from the crowd that had formed within the store.

"Wow, it's really busy in this area today. Okay, healing potions healing potions..."

His eyes quickly scanned across the various shelves. There was certainly a variety of weapons, armor, and other goods. As he neared the counter he saw what he was looking for. There was almost an overstock of health potions sitting right at the counter.

"Talk about being in the most obvious place."

"Alright, better be quick."

He approached the counter, giving a friendly smile at the man behind the counter, "Hi there, I'd like two Healing Potions please."

After completing the transaction he placed his Col and stored the potions in his inventory, "Thank you very much. Hope business stays busy!"

He gave a wave before popping back into the gigantic crowd, "Excuse me, one side...ouch that's my foot. Sorry..."

+2 Healing Potions

-800 Col

Skylar was in a bit of a rush and did not have that much time to begin with. He wanted to get to work but he heard having an instrument while singing makes the crystals better. He browsed the instruments until he found what he was looking for. A standard guitar that would help him with singing. He quickly stopped by the register to drop of the required Col before leaving to his own shop.

+1 Guitar (+1 CD)

-1050 Col