[OP-F4] Valentine's Festival (All Invited!)

"Yeah. I although we are in a death game, there is no reason for why I can't dress like a gentleman and still destroy creatures haha." After he placed his remaining rings down. Ariel remarked about his luck at these games. "Eh i used to dabble with fair games a lot back in the real world. They were fun and rather challenging." He continued to observe as her second toss went better than her first but still fell short of landing on the peg.

"You were pretty close that time! Give it one more go!" He said encouraging her to go ahead and complete her final toss. Oikawa ignored the boothkeeper's remark. "Don't mind him haha!"

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I blushed a little and bit my cheek when Keith rejected the small tent. He had said it so simply, like an everyday thing. So why was my heart pounding at that moment? I sighed, knowing that I was just getting ahead of myself again and looked to where Keith's finger pointed, he wanted to go somewhere else. "Where? I don't see it..." I asked, confused as to where Keith actually wanted to go. I was hoping it wasn't anything too dramatic, just enough to have fun. This was a day of love and Keith and I were together but I just couldn't get used to it. I guess you could say I was always paranoid about people leaving me. Frustrated at myself, I looked around some more for the game he wanted to play. I stopped searching and noticed he had already taken his skates off. "Well that was quick.." I muttered and hurriedly got my skates off before he could drag me off the ice. Of course he didn't wait for my approval, he took the initiative and ran over to the next attraction while holding my hand. Probably so I wouldn't run away. When e came to a halt I saw what Keith was referring to. It was a bear under a giant meter with phrases. Apparently, the harder you squeezed, the more in love you were- or at least that's how I read it. I looked skeptically at the big plushie and gave in, accepting the bear from his hands. "I'll go first, I guess." I stated and hugged the teddy hard. The meter started to raise but only got up so far. I scowled and read the rank out loud. "Cold-Hearted...."

CD: 4

Keith picked up the bear and studied it. The concept was kinda stupid. Hugging an inanimate object to see how well you hugged. But, Keith wanted to see how well he matched up. He picked up the bear, and squeezed it in a hug. the meter went up, and ended a little more than half-way. "Tender-hearted." Keith read aloud, smiling and looking back over to Kiru. "Pfft... Don't listen to what the scale says. If you ask me, I love your hugs." He said, then stepping over to Kiru and putting his arms around her. He held her in the tight hug and gave her a small kiss on top of her head. Frankly, Keith had no idea how the two of them actually shared a relationship. He was clumsy, snarky, cocky, and impatient, whereas she was graceful, perfect, controlling, and overall more precise. He was outgoing, optimistic, energetic, and easy to get along with, whereas she was snappy, arrogant, rude, and pessimistic. Somehow, the two managed to find a silver lining. But despite having so much not in common, Keith still found himself loving her the same. "Say... Why don't we head out? I want to go for a walk... Just the two of us." 

CD: 7

My heart sank when Keith got a much higher score on the game than I did. "Y-yeah? Well..." I said, looking at the bear, it was mocking me with it's plastic beady eyes. Keith once again broke my negativity and caught me in an embrace. "Thanks.." I knew he was just trying to cheer me up. Still, one thing stayed in my mind. How did our relationship ever come this far? Keith was so caring while I couldn't care less if someone needed my help. He was just so excited about everything but I saw the bad in everything. It wasn't the usual "opposites attract" kind of deal, this was a larger scale than that. It was just crazy how Keith and I were together...just down right weird...and I loved it. After moments of standing still I finally wrapped my arms around Keith hesitantly and hugged him back. "Yeah, let's get out of here..It wasn't my style anyways."

Keith smiled and held her hand, looking at her as he turned his attention back to the exit of the carnival. "Heh... Same here. Some of these games are starting to look downright complicated." He said with a little laugh, heading to the exit with Kiru. Honestly, he didn't need games to show Kiru he loved her, and vice versa. He just planned to go for a simple walk with her. Seeing as how it was getting late, they could go stargazing. Floor 4 had some of the clearest skies in the game, especially today it seemed. The weather wasn't too bad either. But all that aside, Keith just left the carnival with his fiance, Kiru.

[Keith and Kiru leave]

Ariel looked at Oikawa and picked her last ring, she then throws it without stopping to pick a target. The peg once again bounces of a middle line and lands on the ground. Ariel shoots a menacing glance at the shopkeeper then spots Oikawa's last ring. With a grin she pick it up and before anybody could say something tosses it with all her might. Then without waiting to see where it lands she turns her gaze towards the shopkeeper:

"You see it landed now give my my lion plushie!" The shopkeeper was about to say something inappropriate but instead gulped once he meet her eyes. She seemed to look into his soul and burn it if he didn't comply with her demant so he quickly picked up the biggest stuffed lion plushie and handed to her shaking with a shaking voice. "here you go miss please enjoy it!" then went behind the booth apparently searching for something to keep him busy, he didn't want to meet her gaze again.

Letting out a sigh of relief Ariel turned towards Oikawa:"See I got it too" she said while not bothering to look behind to see if she actually managed to hit the peg. "Okay then I propose we call it a day. Tomorrow I have a lot of work to do and as you noticed already, I left Kimba at the shop today she must be lonely by now. But I had fun, thank you for accompanying me!" she didn't knew how to say her goodbye in this kind of situation so she told him.

"Close your eyes for a second, I have something to give you as a thank you gift!" If Oikawa chooses to listen to her he  would feel a tingle on his cheek and hear a soft "Chuuu" sound.

After he would open his eyes, Ariel would pretend nothing happen blushing a little while saying: "Mind if I accompany you a little more, until the teleportation gate? it's kind in my way to the shop anyway." If he would accept they would leave the attraction park and head towards the Snowfrost Village. 

CD: whatever!!! got the lion plushie!!!

[Ariel leaves the thread]

Oikawa watched as Ariel tossed her last ring and failed. However she would not take no for an answer as she tossed his last ring and practically stared a prize out of the NPC booth keeper. She then said they should retire for the day, as she had to go relieve Kimba of her lonely boredom at the shop and she had other things to attend to. Oikawa could see goodbyes weren't her thing. She then requested for him to close his eyes. He closed them and felt the lightest of kisses graze his cheek, turning a tad red he opened his eyes and stared at the girl blushing before him.

Although she pretended nothing happened, he could see it in her face that she was slightly embarrassed by the act but he was glad that it happened. Grinning like an idiot, he replied to her inquiry. "I would be honored to accompany you to the gate. However I will remain on this floor I have other business to attend to." Gesturing out his arm, he waited for her to accept before walking her to the town gate.

She accepted reluctantly, and they made their way back to the gate in Snowfrost Town.

[Oikawa leaves thread]

• 2 weeks later...

((Can we close this thread?))

67 Posts = 3 Completed Pages = 1,200 Col

20 Col per post

____ (Red) - 1 = 20 Col

Oikawa - 14 Posts = 280 Col

Asen - 2 Posts = 40 Col

Ariel - 8 Posts = 160 Col

Tyger - 6 Posts = 120 Col

Baldur - 5 Posts = 100 Col

Lessa - 3 Posts = 60 Col