[OP-F4] Valentine's Festival (All Invited!)

I watched as he slowly made his stance better and skated more confidently. He was doing okay now. Oh so now you're an expert? I shot back jokingly. I was amused to know that he got the hang of it so quickly. Most people fell on their faces the first time they skated but Keith didn't, he mastered it in seconds. I want to change into my normal outfit. I explained, slowly down slowly. Well you see I had this custom made for myself about a day ago and I decided to see how it actually looked. I think it's pretty but I shouldn't be wearing this sort of thing right now.... I unequipped my cape and the blue scarf from Christmas time and stopped in front of Keith to show him the entire dress. It was slightly embarrassing but just as Keith said: no one was looking. 

CD: 6 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keith stopped, slowing down and listening to Kiru talk. "You got something custom made? Well, let's see it!" And of course, Kiru did. She removed her cape and scarf, exposing the cutesy, red and white dress that had been underneath. A blush made darn sure to make it's way onto Keith's cheeks, and he gulped. He knew Kiru didn't like people swooning over her, seeing her as being just gosh  darn adorable. But frankly, that's how she looked right now. Keith skated over, placing his right hand on her cheek. He drew himself a little closer to her. "You're the most beautiful girl in all of Aincrad, and the world outside of it. And if looks could kill, than you would be an S-Rank Maverick." Keith said, a small smile playing upon his lips.

[CD: 8]

Ariel was still skating in the heart shaped ring, doing basic acrobatic moves like piruetts. Seeing how the lonely skater that was there before her (@Asen) completely ignored her greeting she decided not to mind him anymore. She only looked his way when he apprently losed his footing and fell, making a crack in the ice skating ring, before deciding to leave the place. She was thinking to leave herself when she saw a couple aproaching the place, recognizing the girl that had her hair dyed in 2 oposite colors, as Kiru, a client of hers. She decided to stay there a little longer, maybe engage in conversation if she regognized Ariel. As she changed her usual blue battle gear for a elegant red short skirt dress.

Meanwhile she took another complete tour of the ring while displaying her basic skating skills.

ID: 9337 CD: 11

Valentine-DrBeautiful-Valentine-Dresses-

Well I still have 2 chances. Let's do this. Oikawa notched another red heart tipped white arrow and took aim at the heart target. Pulling back on the arrow, he focused his sights on the bulls-eye. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. Focus. Aaaaannnnnd....Now! *Whoosh* The arrow flew through the air. Then Oikawa jumped with joy as the arrow landed dead center in the target.

[9385] CD: 12

"Wooohhoooo. Bulls-eye!" That was rather exciting haha. Oikawa set the bow down and retrieved the arrows so the next person in line wouldn't have to. Exiting the stall he received another notification. That makes 2 Festival cards! Where to next? Hmm... how about the Heart-A-Whirl ride? It's near the skating rink I believe!

Oikawa then headed for the Heart-A-Whirl ride.

[Oikawa- The Faint received the <<Shot Through The Heart>> Festival Card]

Festival cards:

Take Me to the Top (Post #21)

Shot Through The Heart (Post #44)

My cheeks burned bright red with embarrassment as he just stared at me. "Does it look weird? Is it too frilly? I knew I should have gotten it without the lace! I-" The negative thoughts in my head were silenced by Keith complimenting it in the best way possible. A small smile broke out onto my face as I intertwined my fingers together to keep them from shaking. I didn't like receiving compliments a lot so I just kind of stared at the ice while twiddling my thumbs. "Thank you. You look pretty too. I-i mean you...you look great as well Keith..." To cope with how anxious I felt I shifted onto my right foot. Then the back end of my skate suddenly fell out from under me and I lost my balance. 

CD: 3 (aw :/)

Keith smiled at Kiru, seeing how bright her cheeks had turned. Keith was pretty sure Kiru had never had a relationship before, and frankly, neither had Keith. He and Cicila hardly knew each other and when she told him how she felt, Keith just didn't have the heart to reject her. But with Kiru, Keith felt like they knew everything about each other. His thoughts were cut off by the sound of shifting ice, and he looked to Kiru, seeing she had lost her balance. "Hold on!" He said, shifting his weight forward. He placed his hand on Kiru's arms, and then moved himself so he was taking the fall. He felt his head bonk against the ice and he mumbled a little. "Ow..." He said, opening his eyes again. He laid on his back against the ice and had Kiru on top of him, their faces only an inch apart. "So... Do we do that thing couples usually do in a spot like this?" Keith asked, smiling a little as he looked into Kiru's eyes, giving her the invite.

CD: 11 (KEITH IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THIS GOOD >:U)

Crozeph sat on a bench now, holding a sandwich and setting his eyes on it "3 seconds, that's all it takes my love" he said. As he was about to take a bite he saw two players on a skating rink, one he recognized and the other who fell on his back he didn't "now that's some high-level guts" he said. Crozeph then took a bite off his food and continued watching them "something really nice might happen, never avert your eyes Crozeph" he told himself. He took another bite and kept his eyes on the skating rink in front of him "that one looks like Kiru" he thought. Crozeph looked to his left and then to his right, the festival seemed to get more livelier than before "ahh my lovely sandwich, we shall enjoy this moment to our heart's content if you have a heart though" he said before biting at his food again.

As I fell backwards I admired the way Keith made it his priority to be the one to fall first. He switched our roles and by the time I could blink I had fallen onto Keith. I laid there for a minute before realizing that it was Keith an not the ice that I was on top of. I pushed myself upwards but stopped to lock eyes with Keith. Well...I-i guess. I mean..I trailed on as I leaned in closer with my eyes shut tight and pressed my lips against his cheek quickly. Still embarrassed from before and right now for making a scene I scurried to my feet and looked down at Keith, offering him my hand. 

(I might edit this, it's kinda crappy..)

CD: 4 

Keith blushed a little and looked up at Kiru, then accepting her hand and pulling himself up. Even after getting to his feet, he still held her hand, intertwining his fingers into her's. "So... Do you want to skate a little more or try something different?" He asked Kiru, still admiring how cute she looked in her dress. Naturally, he loved her the same everyday. But today was when he really got to show it to her. Keith saw a few flakes of snow in her hair and he gently ran his free hand through it, stopping behind her head. "Who's my snow angel?" He whispered, giving her a kiss on the forehead.

[CD: 4]

Oikawa walked briskly through the masses of people. Passing by the skating rink he noted just how many people he knew. There goes Kiru and Keith being all couplely as usual. Hold up! Is that Ariel? In a dress? No way! Well I'l be the butt of a Klein joke. never thought I'd see that day. Continuing his little tour , he also noticed Crow eating by his lonesome. Aww poor guy. He's like me. No one to spend the special day with. Well at least he's enjoying his sandwich. I'm gonna enjoy collecting all these cards!

Rounding the corner, he saw the Heart-A-Whirl ride come into view. "Ahh thar she blows! Standing in line, he waited to board the couple-themed ride. 

When Keith took my hands and got up I lost partial balance but managed to stay on my feet. It was sad to just watch me stay standing right now. "What is wrong with me today?! I'm usually really good at skating..." I wondered, angry at myself for being such a klutz at a time like this. It was totally unlike me to be uncoordinated, flustered, and just not me. Some may say it was because I was nervous but I wasn't, it was just Keith after all..."Yeah, I'd like to get off of this rink, it's not really my thing anyways." I squeezed Keith's hand a little bit tighter when he spoke again, ending his speech with a kiss. "I am." I whispered inaudibly and looked into Keith's eyes as I tried my best to keep my cheeks from becoming even more red. :S-so...how about the small tent over there...The  Anonamor?" I furrowed my brows and inspected the tiny tent while still standing in my skates on the ice. 

CD: 3 (C'mon!)

Keith bit his lower lip and held Kiru's hand a little tighter. "I dunno... It looks pretty small. And I don't want to get separated from you." He whispered to her, looking over the area again. "Oh! How about there?" He said, pointing to the Hug-A-Ton Bell, which had a huggable teddy bear at the bottom. He hurridly removed his skates, and gave Kiru a little time to do the same. He then moved off the ice and pulled her along. Keith didn't wait for Kiru's answer, and instead just ran over to the bear while dragging her along. "Do you wanna try first? Or do you want me to?" Keith asked her, letting go of her hand and picking up the plush bear that had been set there for players.

Oikawa finally boarded the ride. It started off slow. Moving clockwise and cruising to a love themed song. Oikawa took the time to think about how his current love life was going in SAO. While having no real significant other thus far, he had met a few girls here that he wouldn't mind getting to know. There's miss Susano. She was nice and pretty fun to hang around with. I haven't heard from her since our encounter on floor 1 though. Then there's Ariel. She's cool too and also a rapier user. We seem to get along swimmingly! There's also Red but I'm afraid Kosan was adamant about being interested in her so I guess I should steer clear. Last but certainly not least there's Haine. The curvy bluenette who just so happens to be related to Keith. She's been fun to hang around thus far and currently seems the most interesting to adventure with. Hmm I've met quite a few people on this game. All with their perks. Male and female alike. I still haven't seen my pal Sindon in a while. Wonder if he's doing alright.

Oikawa's thoughts were cut short when he could hear a couple next to his cart laughing as they wildly spun there cart counter-clockwise to the rides natural clockwise spin. Well that looks like fun. Grabbing the wheel in the middle, Oikawa begin to spin it as fast as he could. His cart picked up speed as it spun against the natural flow of the ride.

[9642] CD: 10

As the ride came to a close, Oikawa was surprised he could tolerate the velocity he had created with his turbulent spin. "Well I think I'm just di-izz-zzy" he stammered as he stumbled around. Trying to regain his equilibrium and balance, he checked his notifications.

[Oikawa- The Faint received the <<Lovesick>> Festival Card]

Festival cards:

Lovesick (Post #53)

Ariel saw the skating couple appeared not to be noticing her, and didn't mind ..especially when they got intimate. Then she saw a familiar face passing the Ice Skating ring:

"Oikawa?? It seems he found this place as well" she then ignored the couple as they left and headed towards the exteriour of the ring to see where he was going, and more importantly if he was meeting someone. She was curious to see what kind of girl he was into, but her hopes of seeing him meet somebody shattered when she saw him entering one of the attraction alone. She felt a little sorry for him as she removed her ice skates in the way out. Then headed towards that attraction, mumbling something to herself. When he exited she saw that he was a bit tipsy from all the pinning and decided to help him stand, while saying in a serious tone:

"Why would you go there if gou get like this? Here let me help you. Also I habve 2 thinhs to say to you: 1st * she looked at her dress* If you start laughing or say something bad about the dress, I will personally push you off this floor. And second * her voice became a little calmer* If you're alone here, mind if I tag along? Don't take it the wrong way though, we're just a couple of friend deciding to walk around this place together instead of separately." With that last sentence she could feel her cheeks going hot, gaining a tinge of pink " It's just from the cold sh3 thought turning her head sideway, looking for something to change the topic:

" hey where you wanna go next?" She asked still a bit embarassed.

(( I'm writting from my phone, so excuse the grammar mistakes for now

Seeing flyers everywhere about a valentines day event Marisa thinks for a few seconds before grinning and saying. "It might be fun so why not Ze~!" She runs off towards the festival and when arriving spots a bunch of heart shaped cart's going in circle's with a wheel in the center of them. Thinking that it might be fun Marisa runs over and practically jumps into the first one she see's and starts to spin the wheel quickly. The exhilaration of going in a circle fast was pretty fun so she sat there on the ride laughing as she continued to spin it around.

Just as he clicked his notification, Oikawa felt someone grab him and keep him from tumbling over. He looked up at his savior. He was surprised when it turned out to be Ariel. "A-ari--iel? "he stuttered out. Now that she was closer, he could clearly see the dress she was wearing. The attire was definitely a change of pace for her, but he was glad she decided to dress outside of her comfort zone.

As she steadied him, she had two things to say. One, not to mock her dress or she would send him off the floor and two if he wasn't meeting anyone for the time being could they hang out. I wouldn't dare mock anyone for how they dressed, especially if the looked good in what they are wearing. Taking that as a mental cue, he turned to her and smiled. "Now why would I make fun of a dress you look great in? And as far company, sure I could use some." 

I wonder if she's really that embarrassed about her dress.I mean she's totally blushing right now, but she shouldn't be embarrassed about anything. Having regained his balance he answered her question. "As to where we should go next, umm...how about the Heart-A-Stack booth? It's not to far from here."

It hadn't been too long ago that Him had entered the festival of Saint Valentine, emotions regarding this event hidden behind his ever grinning mask. There were an endless flow of visitors coming for the attractions, whether it was part of the festival or to someone else. They all seemed to be enjoying themselves or, as far as the lovebirds had shown, trying to enjoy each other. He had no desire to act as if he was interested in the fair itself, he was much more of a people person. With the emotions, particularly of love and depression, floating in the air, he was more than delighted to have made his way here. Some people had come as couples, others happened to wind up on the same path, while the few unlucky were all by their lonesome. While alone, he did not consider this a misfortune, but a golden opportunity to wedge himself into the business of a lucky passerby.

She turned her head towards Oikawa , after he complimented her dress, slowly regaining her usual cherful tone: "I'm glad you think that, I decided to make it after a client of mine ordered a custom dress for today. You look pretty neat yourself, I'm glad it fits you this well (she refers to the white coat he wore, made by her). At first I thought it was a little large for you. Okay then lets throw some pegs and get me a stuffed lion, since I left Kimba at home need a lion companion for today." She then started walking towards the booth, catching all 3 rings that the owner thrown to her, then she focused on one of the vertical pegs and throws one while saying: "I hope that accuracy helps me here too." But she forgets to adjust the strength she applies to the throw and the ring passes over the pegs and into the wall behind..leaving a dent on the wood, while the ring bounced back at her feet.

"Nice try Miss! Try not to destroy my wall next time." said the owner of the booth in a mocking tone.

ID: 9781  CD:2

Thanks haha. This is probably my favorite coat so far. I may switch it up however for a Light Armor Blazer. Think you can make one of those? White of course." He exclaimed with a smile. "The coat fits perfectly. It's not surprising though given your talents." He walked next her as they made there way to the next booth.

Ariel was up first once they reached the attraction. Taking her 3 heart shaped throwing rings, she attempted her first toss. She may not have accounted for how light they could be, as the first one went sailing into the wall. Leaving a nice wooden dent. "Well that wasn't to bad for a first throw" Oikawa said as he tried not to make her feel embarrassed about it. Grabbing a set of rings for himself, he slowed his breathing and focused.

[9895] CD: 12

Lining up his sight with the peg, he let the ring fly. It circled around mid air before bouncing off a peg and landing on another. "Woohoo!" Oikawa exclaimed. He immediately felt bad as he looked at Ariel. "Um sorry haha. Guess I got carried away." Flicking away his most recent notification, he turned to face Ariel completely. "Give it another go. You still have two more chances to score one on the peg." Flashing his iconic grin, he waited as Ariel finished her remaining tosses.

[Oikawa- The Faint received the <<Put A Ring On It>> Festival Card]

Festival cards:

Lovesick (Post #53)

Put A Ring On It (Post #59)

Ariel looked at the shop owner after his remark and was about to say to him some 'unlady'-like words when she heard Oikawa trying to cheer her up. She let out a sigh before taking the second heart shaped ring saying: "you want to take a more classy look heh? sure come by the shop when you decide to change your attire." She then saw him land a perfect throw on the first try, her usual smile began to crack as she said the following: "Aren't you pretty good with this things?" she then threw the ring hoping to at least get it on the board. 

Her wish got true..sort off. The ring went at the lowest peg lines and then bounced on the floor, she had thrown it only using her wrist and barely aiming. She let out a sigh:"Well I guess its an improvement at least"

the shopkeeper showed his teeth in a smile while saying: "To bad miss, maybe you should let the young man over here to throw for you!"

ID: 10050 CD: 8