[PP-F1] <Feeding the Enemy> Calrex/Teayre

Suddenly stopping, a gust of wind swept past, as several eagles made their way to nests just above Teayre's head, calling up her menu Teayre fishes out a small piece of meat before climbing up to one of the nests, after seeing no eagle fly to it. Inside she finds a small chick offering the small chunk of meat to it, the chick swiftly devours it. Taking some more meat from her menu she slowly feeds the chick the rest of the meat.

"Wow, aren't you a little beauty"

Holding out her hand the chick decides to jump onto it before clutching onto Teayre's shoulder.

"You okay there? Say what's your name?"

The chick cawing in response to Teayre's questions moved over to her ear, nibbling at it. Suddenly the chick grew in size, it's body twice the size of Teayre's head as it picked her up, Swiftly taking her down to the ground, dropping her.

Rolling as she was dropped Teayre held her arm out to the eagle.

"Beleram, eh? That's a nice name you know regal and majestic just like you."

Stroking the eagle's plumage, Teayre cocks her head.

"Say you wouldn't be able to do me a favour would you Beleram, you see the blue blob climbing the mountain do you think you could bring him down here for me please?"

With a swift caw, Beleram spread his wings beating off of Teayre's arm, rising rapidly in the sky circling before swooping and plucking Calrex off the wall, dropping him gently in front of Teayre.

"Callie, was Beleram nice to you?"

Throwing her arms around Calrex she gently kisses his lips.

ID: 11592
LD 18

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"How much farther do we have to cli..."

He looked in surprise as he felt something latch onto him, picking him up, "Oh man, don't let go, don't let go..."

He clutched the legs of the creature carrying him for a few seconds before he looked up. It was an eagle...and from the looks of it a friendly one. He breathed a sigh of relief as it brought him back down to the ground.

"Callie, was Beleram nice to you?"

"Heh, Beleram? I swear I've heard that name given to an eagle before."

As Teayre kissed him he smiled as his cheeks turned red, wrapping his arms around her waist, "Congrats Teayre. It's a great familiar."

He looked over at their new companion, gently brushing its wing, "It's a pleasure to meet you Beleram. Please take care of her when I'm not around alright?"

"Let's get back to a safe zone, Callie, we can get more used to Beleram there find out some more things about you eh?"

Gently nudging the eagle as it came and perched on her shoulder.

Taking Calrex's hand they set off back towards their room in the inn on the first floor.

Quest Complete

+1 SP for Quest Completion

Eagle Familiar (Just a simple plain pet) called Beleram

Title: Eagle Tamer Teayre

Total Col: 1285 = 50 + 35 + (400*3) [642 col each]

+1 SP for Topic Completion