[PP-F5] COMPLETE <<The Traveler>> Third Wheelin' It (Calrex/Teayre/Ariel)

The rewards were dished out and all participants seemed satisfied with their winnings. Oikawa turned to face them. Teayre commented on he troubles of commissions whilst inquiring what their plans were afterwards. "Yeah commissions can be a pain but like you said it's my source of income haha! As for my plans afterwards I don't really have any. Maybe we can all go questing afterwards? "

He waited for their responses, after they concluded their conversation, Oikawa said his goodbyes and headed towards the teleport gate.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Teayre made some light conversation with Oikawa Calrex gave a friendly smile to the two, putting his hands in his jacket pockets. He shook his head to move some of his blue bangs out of his face. "Right now I don't really have anything going on either, so another quest would be perfectly fine. Of course..."

He went over to Teayre and flashed another smile as he looked at her, "If there was anything you wanted to take care of I'm up for anything."

"I'm curious what the Survival skill actually does. Other than what Oikawa's already briefed us on I'm kind of clueless as to the rewards and such from this. I'm guessing it'll be something to help us endure more than before?"

As Oikawa said his goodbyes Calrex nodded, giving him a friendly wave as he took off, "Feel free to let us know whenever you need a hand."

With that he looked over at Teayre, smiling as he turned to face her, "So, where shall we go next?"

"I'll have to see what I'm available to do, got a few quests I need to get done sharpish myself, all solo quests though unfortunately. Although maybe in a little while, we're still a ways of completing this game after all..."

As Teayre spoke her voice became more and more grim, her eyes downcast. Letting out a sigh and stretching, she waves at Oikawa as he heads off before turning to Calrex, stepping towards him with her arms outstretched and wrapping them around him.

"Thank you for today Callie, I don't know if there's much more I'd like to do at the moment... I think I'm going to get a couple of days rest before I do anything else, so I'll be heading back to the inn."

Flashing Calrex her usual warm smile, she tiptoes up to kiss him quickly on the lips before heading over to the teleportation platform, and selecting the first floor from her menu calls out, before vanishing in a flash of light.

"Teleport, Starting City!"

Complete

Col: 1200 (3 Complete Pages)

Teayre- 300

Calrex- 300

Oikawa- 300

Ariel- 300

Loot:

Teayre- 1 Accuracy Bracelet (Lucky Charm) and the Hidden Skill <Survival> (Permanent +5 HP)

Calrex- 1 Vampirism (Leather Armor) and the Hidden Skill <Survival> (Permanent +5 HP)

Oikawa- 1 Material and the Hidden Skill <Survival> (Permanent +5 HP)

Ariel- 2 Materials and the Hidden Skill <Survival> (Permanent +5 HP)

SP:

Teayre- 2

Calrex- 2

Oikawa- 2

Ariel- 2