[PP F-5] The Traveler (Calrex and Teayre)

ID: 15405

BD: 10 (9 + 1 ACC) [+ 1 DMG+
CD: 11

MD: 5 (7 – 2 EVA)

“Callie, every time I’m with you, you struggle to hit anything.â€

Poking her tongue out at the boy Teayre jumps as the creature charges for her, flipping over it she lands her foot spinning around behind her as the creature turns around for another attack on her. The Oikawa Kanashiki meets the creatures mouth ripping through it before Teayre rolls to the side of the Bearded Dragon her blade starting to dance intricately upon its skin leaving deeper cuts her.

Edging backwards she lowers her eyes watching the creature carefully as red crystals begin to ooze out of its flank.

“Zeri you’re up. Seriously though Callie, do I distract you or something? Even for you to miss with the system assist?â€

Smiling over at Calrex she shuts her eyes for a moment, as she opens then she lets her knees buckle underneath her as the Bearded Dragon goes flying over her.

“I should probably concentrate and not tease Cal…â€

HP List

Zeri: 27/27

Calrex: 62/63

Teayre: 44/44

Enemies:

Bearded Dragon: 15/43  8 DMG (1 Base + 2 Skill + 2 Weapon + 1 Crit + 2 Bleed) [bleed: 1 Post Left]

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zeri nodded at Teayre when she gave him the signal to go. Zeri then gripped his blade and charged at the dragon. The dragon tried to hit him with his tail, but Zeri dodged it, jumped and slashed the dragon across his ribs. Zeri then jumped backed to the group and said to himself, "Just a little more."

ID: 15415 BD: 9+1=10(critical) CD: 6

Zeri: 27/27 HP

Calrex: 63/63 HP

Teayre: 44/44 HP

Bearded Dragon: 10/43 HP (2 base +2 weapon +1 crit)

ID: 15417

Battle Dice: 7 (Accuracy +1) = 8

Craft Dice: 7

"Heh, well I won't say your not distracting for me, but I'm definitely having trouble hitting, Give me a second."

As Teayre and Zeri charged in at the bearded dragon Calrex gave a calming breath, centering himself, "Focus. There's something that's causing your strikes to miss the mark. Find it and fix it quickly!"

He checked his feet, seeing that the sands had shifted once again. It was what caused his spectacular miss just now, "The sand, I guess I'm not yet accustomed to using the Grand Chariot on it. Alright then, let's fix that now."

As he switched in Calrex used his <<Sprint>> ability, closing the distance towards the bearded dragon. As he got in striking range he planted his foot, the impact sending the loose sand flying to the side or down until it formed a stable platform. As he did he twisted his body forward, his right fist coming around, slamming into the dragon's back from above. The creature let out a pained, low-toned squeak as its air was cored out from the blow.

After connecting the blow Calrex leapt back, keeping his eyes trained on the creature, "Switch! One more strike should do it!"

HP List

Enemies:

Bearded Dragon: 4/43

ID: 15423

BD: 9 (8 + 1 ACC)

MD: 3

CD: 4

LD: 18

As Calrex was leaping back Teayre had already moved in, leaping over him she kicks off of his arm spinning towards the lizard. The Bearded Dragon looks up its tail whipping up as Teayre intercepts the attack with her katana. Landing and sliding back she slams her foot into the ground pushing off she hits the floor with her feet repeatedly one after the other. Keeping Oikawa Kanashiki low the tip of it touching the sand she whips it past her and up severing the head of the lizard as she comes into range. Sheathing her blade she quickly dismisses the loot window.

“Right, we’d better make a move and find shelter soon or we’ll be caught out in the freezing cold.â€

HP List

Enemies:

Bearded Dragon: -3/43 7 DMG (1 Base + 2 Skill + 2 Weapon + 2 Bleed)

LOOT

Teayre – 1 Material Gained

Col: 43 * 5 = 215

Zeri watch as Teayre finished the dragon, and was a little jealous that he couldn't finish the dragon off, but wasn't going to complain about it. "That was easier that I thought." Zeri said as he sheathed his sword. Then Teayre said something that caught his attention.

"It can get cold on deserts?"

Then not to long after, the desert environment started to get to Zeri, but refused to let the other two notice. So he did he best to try to hide it as he said, "So...shall we...get going then."

ID: 15424 CD: 1

Zeri: 26/27 HP

ID: 15426

Craft Dice: 11

As the battle concluded Calrex lowered his arms, nodding in agreement to Teayre's statement, "Yeah, it can get pretty cold at night. We'd best fund sine shelter while there's still some light left.

He began scanning across the horizon for any possible caverns or such in sight.

ID: 15427

CD: 1

Teayre hunkered herself down as the wind picked up hurling sand everywhere, gritting her teeth she presses forward keeping close to Calrex before a gasp of pain escapes her.

“AH! I’m alright… Just got a little burnt and cut from the sun and the wind, I’ll be fine. How’re you guys doing? Follow Beleram he’s seen something!â€

Beleram screeched and flew off keeping just above the horizon, dropping her arm she rushed after the eagle. As she approached the snow eagle he was busy preening himself at an entrance to a cave, ruffling his feathers she stepped inside the entrance of the cave not able to see anything Teayre turns around waiting for Calrex and Zeri to arrive.

Teayre: 43/44

The group was still walking in the desert, trying to beat the bad weather, until Teayre said something.

"Beleram?"

Zeri struggled to look into the sky to see a eagle. "So that would be Beleram." Following Teayre, they came to up to a cave and Zeri thought to himself, "Do we have to stop now..." Zeri then walked into the entrance of the cafe and waited for Calrex to see what would they do next.

ID: 15429 CD: 7

Zeri: 26/27

ID: 15431

Craft Dice: 4

"Wow, we found this cave quicker than last time Teayre."

As Calrex arrived he looked over at Teayre and Zeri's wounds as a result of the desert, "You two gonna be alright? If things get too rough we can always take a rest to be safe."

As he glanced into the cave he made note of Teayre's comment on its darkness. He gave a calming breath as he let both his <<Night Vision>> and <<Reveal>> abilities activate, allowing him to see inside, "Looks like the interior of the cave is clear. There's no hints of any monsters taking up residence in here. Going from what I can tell this may have been made from the raging winds. Nonetheless it should be stable enough that we can rest for the night without having to worry about it collapsing on us. The only potential thing we would need to look out for is roaming creatures entering the cave."

He turned back to the others, taking up a casual standing position, "We could roam a little bit more if you guys wanted to, but I don't think we're gonna be able to find another suitable cave before nightfall at this point, so my recommendation would be to hold up here and get an early rest. We're gonna need it if we're going to continue searching tomorrow."

ID:  15436

CD: 11

“It’s a different cave Cal, it’s much smaller than the one we stayed in. My guess is that there’s several different spawning locations for the cargo.â€

Stretching up the girl yawns before sliding down a wall her head resting against the rockface, Beleram came over nestling himself in her lap as she began to gently scratch his head.

“You know I swear you’re meant to be a great eagle Bel, not a ruddy cat- OW!â€

Letting out a small gasp of pain, Teayre shakes her hand before continuing to fuss her familiar. Looking around at Zeri & Calrex she closes her eyes.

“Let’s hunker down here now, get an early night we can get a move on first thing in the morning.â€

"I'll be fine." Zeri had told Calrex. Zeri walked over to a wall, and sat down.

"I wish we could keep going, but the freezing cold will be way worse than this blistering heat. So I suppose we have to stay here to morning." Zeri had thought to himself before Calrex mention about some mobs coming in while all of us were sleep. "You and Teayre can sleep. I stay up and watch." Zeri told Calrex offering to keep watch for the night. Then Zeri thought about if he had to face a mob that was too strong for him. He looked at Calrex and Teayre and thought to himself, "I can do, I protect them while they're sleeping."

Zeri then stretched for a little bit before preparing himself to keep watch.

ID: 15437 CD: 2

ID: 15441

Craft Dice: 6

Calrex nodded to Teayre as she agreed to stay inside for the rest of the day, looking over as Zeri suggested he take a night watch, "If we're gonna do that we should change shifts. That way we can all get some decent sleep before heading out in the morning."

He swiped on his menu so that he changed out of his Grand Chariot armor into his casual combat clothing, "If you want to take first shift that's fine. I can take it after you."

After changing out of his armor Calrex removed the Grand Blade and rested it against the cave wall before unequipping his Grand Gauntlets.

ID: 15444

CD: 12

Nodded in agreement as Calrex said about splitting the watch shifts. Looking around she closes her eyes again before breathing deeply. “I’ll take the last watch then, Cal you’d better wake me up.†Shuffling against the boy she leans in against him, resting her head on his shoulder.

“Gnight all, Zeri stay inside the cave I know you’ve got a good head on your shoulders I’m just looking out for you though.â€

Yawning Teayre fidgets trying to get comfortable whilst doing so she manages to disturb the eagle asleep in her lap, her screeches irritably at her before flying up onto Zeri’s shoulder.

“I guess whoever’s taking watch has to be Beleram’s sleeping post for the night then… He’s good company either way.â€

(OOC: Calrex I'm gonna borrow your idea for a little)

"That works for me."

Then Calrex and Teayre went to sleep as Zeri started his night watch. "I know you mean well." Zeri thought as Beleram came to keep him company.

Then all of a sudden, Zeri felt a sharp pain. "The desert can harm me in here too?!" Then Zeri heard a noise coming from outside. So he gently put Beleram down and said to him, "Keep quiet. I'll be right back ok." and went outside to check to see what it was. He looked around but didn't see anything. "I must have imagined hearing that noise then." Zeri thought to himself.

So Zeri went back into the cave and sit down, and Beleram flew back onto his shoulder and continued his watch.

ID: 15452 CD: 1 LD: 7

Zeri: 26/27 (gained 3 or 5 HP for being out of combat for three turns)

Danger Level: 1/3

OOC: Lol nice! Go ahead XD

IC:

As the night continued on Calrex quietly slumped over a little further as his body relaxed. His left hand still held the Grand Blade by its scabbard. Occasionally he would give a yawn as he made himself more comfortable. The cave itself had gone almost pitch black in the back, the front half being illuminated by the moonlight. The originally yellow and brown colored sands were now covered in various shades of blue.

"Just a few more hours then it'll be my turn to take watch. Hope Zeri's doing alright so far."

He thought he heard a noise previously, but when Zeri didn't call an alert he figured it was nothing, continuing to sleep.

OOC: Oops, my computer lagged, so it accidentally double clicked the PermaRoller. Conveniently it's the exact same number XD

ID: 15456

ID: 15457

ID: 15455

CD: 4

Shifting about Teayre had a drip of sweat dripping down her forehead as she sat up drawing her Katana, her eyes wide darting around the cave.

“WHO’S THERE?!â€

As she took in her surroundings and Calrex next to her she felt her breathing slow down slightly.

“Teayre… It’s… It’s okay… It was just a bad dream come on let’s try and rest up.â€

Flicking her eyes over to the entrance Teayre whistles Beleram flying over to her nudging her gently.

“Huh… I wonder where Zeri is… He probably need to relieve himself or something.â€

Leaning her head back she kept her eyes open as her blade rested on her lap.

Zeri chuckled to himself as he saw Teayre jumped up from her sleep. "You were that scared that you couldn't noticed me sitting right at the entrance." Zeri tought to himself as he continued to keep watch.

Then once again, Zeri heard a noise coming from outside the cave. So Zeri grabbed his blade, quietly walked outside so that he wouldn't wake Calrex or Teayre up, got to an area near the entrance so Calrex and Teayre couldn't see him, and scanned the area.

"I won't let anything come anywhere near this cave. Even if it means sacrificing me life, I'll do it to protect them."

Zeri thought to himself as he prepares himself to guard the cave from any intruders.

ID: 15458 CD: 9 LD: 7

Zeri: 26/27 HP

Danger Level: 2/3

ID: 15461

Craft Dice: 4

"Just a few hours left before my shift..."

Calrex by this point was laying sideways on the ground as he continued to give deep breaths indicating his slumber. Even with Teayre jumping awake for a second he hadn't been stirred as he turned so that his back was facing away from the wall of the cave. There were more noises coming from the mouth of the cave, but once again he entrusted Zeri with letting them know if something happened.

However it did appear to be a repeat of the first one, so he was a little more on alert than before. His hand holding the scabbard of the Grand Blade tightened slightly as his senses prepared for any possibly idea of a threat.

ID: 15464

CD: 5

Standing carefully so as not to disturb Calrex, Teayre walks over to the entrance of the cave leaning against the wall. As she watched Zeri observing the area, her eyes scanning as well unable to see anything she sits down.

“What is it Zeri? What do you see?â€

Her fingers lightly gripped the hilt of her blade as it lay next to her her, the moonlight glimmering off the surface of it. Sighing Teayre rests her head on her knee as she waits for Zeri’s response.

Shocked to here Teayre's voice, Zeri said to himself, "How?! I made sure that I was really quiet so I wouldn't disturb them."

"It's alright. It's nothing. You can go back to sleep Teayre." Zeri told Teayre, refusing to say anything about what he might have saw. Then Zeri felt something cut him. Zeri just rubbed his face, hoping Teayre would go back to sleep.

"Sorry Teayre, I won't let you get involved while I'm keeping watch. You need to get some rest."

"I got this."

ID: 15465 CD: 1 LD: 17

Zeri: 25/27 HP

Danger Level: 2/3