[PP F-5] The Traveler (Calrex and Teayre)

Zeri was now making his was back from the treacherous, and potentially dangerous desert to make it back to Armadillo town to return an item he was requested to find. After noticing Teayre running up to Calrex and grabbing his hand, Zeri stopped and let them get ahead of him to let them have some time to themselves. Then as they was walking through the desert, a thought popped into Zeri's head. "If this is really important to them, then why would they lose it in the first place?"

ID: 15948 CD: 4

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ID: 15976

Craft Dice: 7

As the group made their way back towards the settlement Calrex checked on Teayre and Zeri to make sure they were alright. Even with their extended period of time in the desert, he wasn't in the least worn down by the elements. He gave a small sigh of relief as he slightly tightened his grip on Teayre's hand as he smiled underneath his helmet's cover, "Hopefully we shouldn't be far now. Once we get back all we have to do is drop these off with the NPC and we should be done."

ID: 15982

CD: 2

As they came into sight of the town Teayre smiled, “Well we’re finally here guys. Let’s find that crone give her the stuff and be on our merry way shall we?†Sitting down on the bench nearest to her the girl lets out a sigh of relief getting some more water out of her inventory and drinking it before chucking the bottle over to Calrex. “Give some to Zeri when you’ve drunk Cal.†Looking at the pair of them they seemed okay, “At least we all made it back in one piece,  so what have you got planned after this escapade then Zeri?â€

Finally reaching Armadillo Town, Zeri let out a sigh of relief knowing he and the rest of the group were able to make it to town in one piece. Noticing Teayre sitting down on a nearby bench and got a water out of her inventory and drinking some of it before hand it to Calrex and telling him to give some to Zeri.

Zeri then shook his head and said to Teayre, "It's alright. I don't need any." Then Teayre asked him did he had any plans after this, which made Zeri literally froze up. After shaking himself off, he said to Teayre, "Umm...I don't...really have anything else at all...nor do I have any particular place...in mind that I want to go..."

ID: 15988 CD: 11

Finally reaching Armadillo Town, Zeri let out a sigh of relief knowing he and the rest of the group were able to make it to town in one piece. Noticing Teayre sitting down on a nearby bench and got a water out of her inventory and drinking some of it before hand it to Calrex and telling him to give some to Zeri.

Zeri then shook his head and said to Teayre, "It's alright. I don't need any." Then Teayre asked him did he had any plans after this, which made Zeri literally froze up. After shaking himself off, he said to Teayre, "Umm...I don't...really have anything else at all...nor do I have any particular place...in mind that I want to go..."

ID: 15988 CD: 11

(Please ignore)

ID: 15991

Craft Dice: 1 (Aw man I was doing so well!)

As Teayre handed him the bottle of water he nodded as he took a quick swig before tossing it to Zeri. Unfortunately as he was about to swallow some of it went down the wrong pipe as he coughed, trying to rid the water from his lungs, "Gah...darn it..."

As the two conversed about their plans after this Calrex gave a friendly smile as he nodded. He already knew he was going wherever Teayre had planned next, so he felt he didn't need to speak. However the desert decided to mess with him one last time as a speck of sand flew into his eyes, "Aw! Dagnabit this is the third time this has happened! How did that even get through the helmet?"

He quickly switched out to his casual combat clothing as he rubbed his eye.

ID: 16255

CD: 8

Laughing as Zeri stuttered over his words and then even harder when Calrex got some sand in his eye, tenderly Teayre steps close to Calrex and tries to help him wipe his eye. â€œIt’s just like the first time we did this quest Cal. I think I’m going to be heading off now guys, I’ve got to go and take all this blasted sand out of Beleram’s feathers, if he’ll let me.†Waving at Zeri Teayre quickly pecks Calrex on the cheek. “You’d better be quick Zer, the sun is about to set.†With those last words Teayre was gone, running off to the teleportation plaza with Beleram in toe.