[Shop-Floor 13] Amethyst Boutique

Calrex went back into the Amethyst Boutique, giving a small sigh before he opened the door. His last gathering trip was cut short, as such he was unable to complete Zandra's order for materials, "Not good at all. I think I might as well call that trip a failure and try again."

Looking around he saw that Teayre was out of the shop gathering materials. Giving a smile he shook his head, "Well, I guess if I'm starting over I'd better do Zandra's order right. My next trip I'll set only her order to be done."

Swiping on his inventory he deposited the entirety of his material supplies into Teayre's stock, heading over to the nearby sofa, "I guess I can wait until she gets back."

It turned out he was more tired than he thought, as Calrex only stayed awake for a few minutes before falling asleep sitting upright.

Donated 25 Materials

Edited by Calrex
  • Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When she entered her shop Teayre looked at the mop of blue hair that covered a face on her sofa. Glancing from that to the table she lets out a sigh before launching herself onto the boy. Wrapping her arms around him and hugging Calrex. “Hey sleepy head.” Getting up after pecking Calrex on the cheek Teayre makes a couple of mugs of hot chocolate before she disappears into the backroom and looks at her material stock. It had somehow increased. Smiling to herself she takes several of them out and begins to get to work on them.

+25 Materials, - 7 Materials, +24 EXP

23/10/2015 Attempt 1 (Good)
ID: 35991 CD: 5 (4 + 1 CD)

23/10/2015 Attempt 2 (Perfect)
ID: 35992 CD: 13 (12 + 1 CD)
Item: Healthy Mural
Item Type: Project
Quality: Perfect
Enhancement:Over-Health (+20 to Max 
HP for a Thread.)
Description: A painting of the SAO HUD, the health bar however is painted beyond the limits of the bar.

23/10/2015 Attempt 3 (Good)
ID: 35993 CD: 7 (6 + 1 CD)

23/10/2015 Attempt 4 (Good)
ID: 35994 CD: 5 (4 + 1 CD)

23/10/2015 Attempt 5 (Rare)
ID: 35995 CD: 10 (9 + 1 CD)
Item: Mask of finding
Item Type: 
Lucky Charm
Quality: Rare
Enhancement: 
+2 LD
Description:
 Its looking like a normal one-sided masquerade mask, but actually it increase your ability to spot stuffs that other misses.

23/10/2015 Attempt 6 (Good)
ID: 35996 CD: 7 (6 + 1 CD)

23/10/2015 Attempt 7 (Uncommon)
ID: 35997 CD: 8 (7 + 1 CD)
Item: Tanuki Charm
Item Type: Trinket
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancement: +1 LD
Description: A small wooden tanuki on a chain.

Edited by Teayre

Manta entered the shop and was greeted by a red headed girl. She nodded in reply to what the girl said and immediately walked over to the order forms. She had a specific item in mind, and she filled out the order carefully, filling everything in with care. When she was finished she held the form up in the air. "Do you think you could make this for me?" She asked holding the order form out.

Item: The Koumori Hitter

Item Type: Trinket

Enhancement: +2 Accuracy, +1 Recovery

Description: The Koumori Hitter is a small silver pendant in the shape of an arrow, with a collection of sapphires making up the feathers.. It has been created for a singular purpose, to make it easier to hit people with high evasion, while allowing the user to recover energy at the same time. 

Teayre looked up as her next customer entered the shop. Gently moving the sleeping Calrex Teayre raises a finger to her lips and offers her a space on the couch. Taking the form the red head looks over it mulling over the item. “I can, I do have a big order I’m working on at the moment for the next floor boss however I’ll see if I can fit this in for you, Give me a moment.” Teayre took the small order sheet and disappeared into the backroom for a moment returning with a fresh jug of coffee she places it down in front of the girl with a few mugs. “Help yourself, I shouldn’t be too long.” With that Teayre slipped back into the back room again and began to work on her crafts for the day.

24/10/2015 Attempt 1 (Good)
ID: 36047 CD: 7 (6 + 1 CD)

24/10/2015 Attempt 2 (Bad)
ID: 36048 CD: 3 (2 + 1 CD) LD: 16 (14 + 2 LD) Material Retrieved

24/10/2015 Attempt 3 (Good)
ID: 36049 CD: 5 (4 +1 CD)

24/10/2015 Attempt 4 (Rare)
ID: 36050 CD: 10 (9 + 1 CD)
Item: Twisted Bracelet of Recovery
Quality: Rare
Enhancement: +2 Recovery
Description: A bracelet of various metals that is said to help you recover energy when under attack.

24/10/2015 Attempt 5 (Crit Fail)
ID: 36051 CD: 1 (nat)

24/10/2015 Attempt 6 (Perfect)
ID: 36052 CD: 13 (12 + 1 CD)

Item: The Koumori Hitter
Item Type: 
Trinket
Enhancement: +2 Accuracy, +1 Recovery
Description: The Koumori Hitter is a small silver pendant in the shape of an arrow, with a collection of sapphires making up the feathers.. It has been created for a singular purpose, to make it easier to hit people with high evasion, while allowing the user to recover energy at the same time.

24/10/2015 Attempt 7 (Good)
ID: 36053 CD: 6 (5 + 1 CD)

+1 Material, -7 Materials, + 21 EXP

Edited by Teayre

Manta poured herself a cup of the coffee and drank it while she waited, glancing over some of the other items in stock. She didn't expect it to be long until the girl came out of the back room to either tell her that she'd have to wait, or to sell her the item. She smiled as she thought about the whole reason behind the item. She had certainly named it appropriately, as it's purpose was to allow her to hit Koumori with an attack. She hoped it would be done by their next duel. 

Opal had found herself once more at the familiar Amethyst Boutique, while she needed an item to balance out her armor set, she remembered the almost bitter sweet taste of their last meet up on this floor, but that had been ages ago. Opal now sported a short hair style and her mannerism was more keen on being serious and stoic. As she entered the warm shop, her white and red uniform flickered for a moment as she moved towards the counter and at the cute blonde that was supposedly a new customer. Giving her a once over with her honey set eyes, Opal turned her attention back to the Teayre and then to her left which she found a familiar blue haired man, Calrex. 

She would let him rest, no doubt he had been busy with training, "Good afternoon, Teayre. I am here to acquire a new item. It seems the item last made was one that would help in solo adventures, but being with Kalesh I realized I needed something more that will help with my DPS build. So here is what I am looking for in regards to that..." Opal strummed her fingers across the ghostly menu board and sent her a small note of what she was looking for in an accessory. 

Name: Strength of the Blood Oath
Item Type: Lucky Charm
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +2 Acc, +1 Keen
Description: A charm necklace made with a shiny blood red jewel. 

"Would you prefer Materials or Col? I can pay whichever you fancy."

-Prepaid 'x' Mats, or 'x' Col 

Manta finished her mug of coffee and left the shop, heading off to do an errand or two. The crafting was taking a bit longer than she'd expected, so she thought that she might as well visit a few shops while she waited. She returned about half an hour later and reentered the shop. She looked around a bit and noticed that the item she had ordered was sitting on the counter. She picked it up and looked it over, before setting down 1200 col and taking the item with her.

-1200 col

+The Koumori Hitter

(sorry, the item was made and evaluated, and this was taking a while)

Message Title: Remember Me?

Hello Teayre! It's me, Toothpick, the person you waxed philosophical with for a very brief moment the other day. I wish I could say that I was making this message purely for social reasons, but I've written in regards to your services. I was looking for an Artisan who could craft a lil' something up for me when I came across your name on the big list. Of course, having met you, I felt obligated to order from you, hence my writing. I would've done this in person, but me and the cold, with the gear I have, we simply don't mix well. I'll save the visit for when you've finished my order, hopefully enough time for me to get proper wear. Attached, you'll find your down payment of 3 Mats, I hope those serve you well. :)   

Attachment: 3 Mats [Accept? Y/N]

Item: Caterpillar's Sacrifice

Quality: Perfect

Enhancement: +2 Loot Die, +1 Crafting Die

Description: A simple string necklace weathered by time, stray strands poking out with alarming frequency, and a knot keeping it tight. The carcass of a caterpillar is coiled unto itself, head tucked past it's tail to create an empty hole through which the string loops through. The caterpillar itself is a light green, and it is glazed over by a thin layer of a mossy green amber whose transparent taint corrupts the caterpillar's natural green. There is an even thinner layer of this amber attaching the caterpillar's head to it's "neck", and a thicker one filling the hole bored into its mid-segment by the hook of a fishing rod. The caterpillar's body is wrinkled and tarnished, it's head in a pristine condition. Fishermen are an odd sort, liable to be manipulated by a wide array of superstition. This is the result of one of such myths.

Zandra entered the red-heads shop that was only a short walk from her own. When she was inside she greeted the artisan.''Hi there Teayre, how's the business going?'' she walked towards her. She scratched her neck with her right hand and looking at a point slightly to the right and behind the girl.''Well, I hope that Im gonna be allowed to help in the floor boss fight. But Im not as high level or strong as you, so could need all buffs I can have. Because of that I would like to aske you if you could do something that would increase my lith?'' faint spots of red appered on her cheeks.

Item: For the artisan to decide

Item Type: Lucky Charm / Trinket

Enhancement: +3 Evasion

Description: For artisan to decide

As the brunette entered her shop Teayre looked up at her an eyebrow raised, it wasn’t the provocative outfit that she had previously seen the woman in. “Hey Opal.” Taking the order slip from her Teayre looks it over. “If possible mats will be best, I’ve got a lot of things to make especially for the boss fight again. I’ll let you know when it’s ready” Waving Opal off Teayre looked at her counter top and found a small pouch of 1,200 col in the place of the Koumori Hitter.

Sweeping the bag up Teayre stands up as her notifications pop up. Opening the item she looks over it biting her lip, a lot of orders again she was going to need to get some crafter’s respite from an alchemist to be able to pull these off and still get Ssendom’s order filled. A quick reply to Toothpick confirmed that Teayre would take the order up, however if the boy wished to put a down payment of mats he would need to come to her shop.

Just as the red head finished sending her pm Zandra walked into the store. Raising a hand in greeting the girl smiles at her, “It’s just gotten really busy again I’m afraid.” Laughing as her customer mentioned about the boss fight she nodded, “I understand but you’ll be fine trust me. I’m certain I can do that. I’ll pm you when it’s ready, although it may be a little while.”

Disappearing into her back room Teayre took her sculpting tool up and sets to work eating into the materials that she currently has.

28/10/2015 Attempt 1(Good)
ID: 36529 CD: 4 (3 + 1 CD)

28/10/2015 Attempt 2
ID: 36530 CD: 9 (8 + 1 CD)
Item: Shadow of Prosperity
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancement: +1 Prosperity
Description: A small glass bead, with a black sand swirl inside.

28/10/2015 Attempt 3
ID: 36531 CD: 10 (9 + 1 CD)

Name: Strength of the Blood Oath
Enhancements: +2 Acc,
Description: A charm necklace made with a shiny blood red jewel.

28/10/2015 Attempt 4 (Good)
ID: 36532 CD: 6 (5 + 1 CD)

28/10/2015 Attempt 5
ID: 36533 CD: 11 (10 + 1 CD)
Item: Caterpillar's Sacrifice

Enhancement: +2 Loot Die

Description: A simple string necklace weathered by time, stray strands poking out with alarming frequency, and a knot keeping it tight. The carcass of a caterpillar is coiled unto itself, head tucked past it's tail to create an empty hole through which the string loops through. The caterpillar itself is a light green, and it is glazed over by a thin layer of a mossy green amber whose transparent taint corrupts the caterpillar's natural green. There is an even thinner layer of this amber attaching the caterpillar's head to it's "neck", and a thicker one filling the hole bored into its mid-segment by the hook of a fishing rod. The caterpillar's body is wrinkled and tarnished, it's head in a pristine condition. Fishermen are an odd sort, liable to be manipulated by a wide array of superstition. This is the result of one of such myths.

28/10/2015 Attempt 6
ID: 36534 CD: 11 (10 + 1 CD)
Item: Ice-Dragon’s Heart
Enhancement: + 2 EVA
Description: A small ice block in the shape of a heart. Scratches cover this heart making it appear as if the wind is sweeping around it.

28/10/2015 Attempt 7 (Good)
ID: 36535 CD: 5 (4 + 1 CD)

+ 24 EXP, -7 MATS

+1,200 Col

Edited by Teayre

Her nose to her bench Teayre was working furiously on several different items. All of them were destined to be the same thing. Her sculpting tool piercing the canvas as the red head placed several holes up along it. A paintbrush with a few careful strokes applying a fine layer of paint to the piece. After what seemed like hours the scarlet girl leaned back stretching her arms out high as she let out a long sigh. Finally she had finished some more items. Taking Ssendom’s order form Teayre sighs, “Hopefully I can get this finished for when he needs it. We’ll see though.”

30/10/2015 Attempt 1
ID: 36791 CD: 12 (11 + 1 CD)

Item: Healthy Mural
Item Type: Project
Enhancement:Over-Health (+20 to Max 
HP for a Thread.)
Description: A painting of the SAO HUD, the health bar however is painted beyond the limits of the bar.

30/10/2015 Attempt 2
ID: 36792 CD: 8 (7 + 1 CD)

Item: Ripple Ring
Item Type: Trinket
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancement: + 1 Eva
Description: This silver ring has ripples running around it which are said to inspire the user to follow suit and flow in battle, allowing them dodge more blows than before.

30/10/2015 Attempt 3 (Bad, Item Salvaged)
ID: 36793 CD: 3 (2 + 1 CD) LD: 15 (13 + 2 LD)

30/10/2015 Attempt 4 (Good)
ID: 36794 CD: 4 (3 + 1 CD)

30/10/2015 Attempt 5 (Critical Fail)
ID: 36795 CD: 1 (Nat)

30/10/2015 Attempt 6 (Bad, Item Salvaged)
ID: 36796 CD: 3 (2 + 1 CD) LD: 21 (19 + 2 LD)

30/10/2015 Attempt 7 (Critical Fail)
ID: 36797 CD: 1 (Nat)

+17 EXP, - 7 Mats, + 2 Mats

Edited by Teayre

Waking up from the couch Calrex gave a yawn, his face turning red as he realized he had passed out in a public area of the shop. Straightening himself he shook his head as he looked over to see Teayre hard at work in her shop, "Hm..."

Walking over to the doorway he swiped on his menu, producing a bag of col. "Hey Teayrie."

Giving a big kiss to his fiancee he slipped the bag into her hand, "Here, use this for what you need. I'd best get back to gathering col and materials to make up for it."

With that he turned and headed out of the shop.

Donated 25000 col

As Calrex entered her store Teayre looked up to him returning his kiss she smiled at him. “Cal, thank you. I really needed this right now.” A mischievous grin appeared on her face as Teayre swept the bag up and followed Calrex out of the shop. Quickly hugging him from behind she whispers in his ear. “I’m going to disappear for a little while again, whilst I chase up some rumours I’ll let you know more information as soon as I know okay?” With that the red head dashed off into the snow streets of Snowfrost winding through the twisting alleyways making her way to the teleportation pad.

+25,000 Col

Celestial walked into the artisan's shop, and eyeing the large amount of Col that was being donated to the shop, silently wished he had a fraction of that amount. Still, he had his stockpile of materials and that would have to be enough for now. Approaching Teayre, he quietly went into what was on his mind. "I have a very special project in mind, here are the details, or should I say the script."

Item: Inspiring Manga w/ Waterproof Travel Case

Item Type: Lucky Charm / Trinket

Enhancement: +2 Evasion +1 Accuracy

Description: A combat-orientated, inspiring manga series Celestial had commissioned by Teayre. The weekly series is perfect for the traveling adventurer needing the motivation to fight harder in order to make it home to read the next issue. The accompanying water-proof case is perfect for those long, foul-weather quests too. What's the plot of such a powerful manga? That's for Celestial to know, and everyone else not too.

-6 Materials

Edited by Celestial

+ 10 mats, - 7 mats

06/11/2015 Attempt 1
ID: 37593 CD: 8 (7 + 1 CD)

06/11/2015 Attempt 2
ID: 37598 CD: 13 (12 + 1 CD)
Name: Brigade Plus
Profession: Artisan
Item Type: Pendant/Charm
Quality: (Perfect)
Enhancements: (+1 Crafting Die)
Description: A small circular pendant, Bearing the symbol of the Azure Brigade, a Pink plus under it and rounded with a Pink circle. 

06/11/2015 Attempt 3
ID: 37599 CD: 3(2 + 1 CD)

06/11/2015 Attempt 4
ID: 37600 CD: 6 (5 + 1 CD)

06/11/2015 Attempt 5
ID: 37601 CD: 1

06/11/2015 Attempt 6
ID: 37603 CD: 13 (12 + 1 CD)
Name: Golden Eagle
Enhancements: (+2 LD +1 EVA)
Description: A trinket about palm sized, resembled the Golden Eagle on the Azure Brigade Symbol.

06/11/2015 Attempt 7
ID: 37604 CD: 5 (4 + 1 CD)

Edited by Teayre

Name: Brigade Plus
Item Type: Pendant/Charm
Enhancements: (+1 Crafting Die)
Description: A small circular pendant, Bearing the symbol of the Azure Brigade, a Pink plus under it and rounded with a Pink circle. 

Name: Golden Eagle
Enhancements: (+2 LD +1 EVA)
Description: A trinket about palm sized, resembled the Golden Eagle on the Azure Brigade Symbol.

Shizuka walked into the shop, excited to have her final gears ready. Indeed, she would soon have an entire gear full of perfects that would suit her support style play. Shizuka opened the doors before looking around to see a red-headed girl. "Hello! I'm here to pick up the items ordered by Zelrius. Don't worry! I have his full permission... In fact, I'll send the trade request over right now so I can obtain my items. Also, I'd like to order one more item..." Shizuka said with a warm smile. 

-2400 Col
+1 <<Brigade Plus>>
+1 <<Golden Eagle>>

Name: Pink Eagle Trinket
Enhancements: 1X Loot Die, 2X Combat Craft
Description: A trinket about palm sized, resembled a pink version of the Eagle on the Azure Brigade Symbol.

Edited by Shizuka

Calrex gave a small sigh as he stepped back into the Amethyst Boutique. He had been out in the field zones for the past few days forcing himself through training without returning back to the safe zones, heading from the sixth floor to the twelfth. It was only a few moments ago that he sent the message to Teayre that he was on the way back. The time awake definitely reflected in his face: His eyes were dimmed, almost borderline black, with small bags under his eyes.

"I'm...really going to need some sleep now..."

Looking over he looked at Teayre's material stock, giving a small sigh. She had probably closed up shop due to the time, so there was no surprise. He had guessed it was probably a little after midnight when he got to the shop. Swiping on his menu he deposited what remained of his materials, "Now...to head to the back and..."

As he spoke he made it to the back area, but before he could sit down his weary body finally gave out as he collapsed on the floor, knocked out.

Donated 21 Materials

Edited by Calrex

Mai’s order was ready. Although one of the items was not as ordered, the kind shop keeper told her that they could fix it. She thanked the pretty redhead for her assistance and accepted her offer. It was important that her bracelet had full prosperity; she and Life had plans and the bracelet was part of them. Accepting the packages, Mai stored them in her inventory to open up later.

Mai accepts the following:

Spoiler

ID: 35057 CD: 12 (11 + 1 CD)
Item: Healing Ring of the Sage
Item Type: Lucky Charm
Enhancement: +3 Combat Craft
Description: A small silver ring with an archaic script upon it worn by healers in ancient Egypt. The ring enhances the healing abilities of those who wear it.

ID: 35058 CD: 13 (12 + 1 CD)
Item: Crystal Phial
Enhancement: +1 CD
Description: A set of crystal bottles when used in conjunction of Alcehmic devices, is said to improve the potency of the potions and crystals it helps to create.

ID: 35060 CD: 11 (10 + 1 CD)
Item: Aventurine Gemstone Bracelet
Quality: Rare
Enhancement: +2 Prosperity
Description: A cute bracelet made of tumbled aventurine semi precious gemstones. Brings the wearer luck and attracts money.

Mai exits stage right.