PP - F2 A Surprise in Waiting (Meokka) (Completed)

Guest Meokka

Meo watched not understanding why she was so angry. What did she just call Calrex? Calnus? Ah that must be his real name then. She thought that was very clever of him. Mostly because she had done the same thing with her own name. She saluted Teayre. With a big smile. "Evening Teayre, I just wanted to say happy birthday, Cal-sama assisted me with finding your gift." She didn't want to wait any longer so pleased. She opened up her inventory and grabbed all the materials. She was grateful for having large hands due to her height. "Here you are." In her hands were 15 gleaming gems that looked like emeralds. "This was the closest thing to emeralds we could find. Because your birthday is in May, and fifteen because it falls on the 15th day." She beamed waiting for Teayre's expression. She'd tell her more of the tale when they'd go sit down to eat.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“H-huh… My Birthday… Meo Thank you! I didn’t think you’d get the hint!†Launching herself at Meokka Teayre wraps her arms around her neck blushing lots as she hugs the other girl, “C-Callie.. I’m sorry I thought you were… With Meo… and ummm… “ Looking down at the floor Teayre presses the tips of her index fingers together several times. “I kind of though… Sorry…â€

Bending down Teayre picks up the Oikawa Kanashiki sheathing it, as she smiles still blushing and avoiding Calrex’s eyes. “S-sorry.†As she turns to enter a nearby restaurant Teayre stops looking at Meokka her eyes narrowing. "You told Calrex about my birthday and stuff... Why Meo? WHY!?" Teayre's voice was exasperated as she looked up at the sky before falling to her knees. "It was because of him Cal, if I wasn't there I didn't get hurt. It's simple as that."

As Teayre was overjoyed about the gift Calrex gave a smile as he nodded over to Meokka before looking over at Teayre, "Silly, don't worry about it."

Following the two over to a nearby restaurant he looked in surprise as he saw Teayre get exasperated over the fact that Meokka had told him about her birthday.

"It was because of him Cal, if I wasn't there I didn't get hurt. It's simple as that."

"Him?...Is she referring to her father again?"

As she fell to her knees he walked over and crouched down, placing his arms around him comfortingly, "You're talking about your father aren't you?"

"That man...really messed her up...really how far could someone do to torment their own offspring. I truly hope he isn't in this game...and some part of me hopes that if he is he isn't still alive."

He leaned in and whispered as he remembered that they were not alone at this time, "Teayre, does Meo know about it as well?"

Guest Meokka

"I didn't even know he was your fiance until Afterwards. He told me after I explained my situation to him." she tried to explain. "By then it was too late....Wait...Why wouldn't you tell your fiance that you had a birthday?" She asked tilting her head. "Well it's only fair then." She pointed at Calrex but still looked at Teayre. "His birthday is at the end of November." She stated with gusto.

She lowered her hand and looked at Calrex then back at Teayre.

"I'm not sure I should ask questions.....Well either way.....This is a celebration right?"

• 2 weeks later...

“N-No… Meo doesn’t know the details.†Looking away from Calrex Teayre looks over at the blue haired girl, sighing before she walks over to Meokka the red head’s face appears to be a storm her eyes are soft and warm however. Leaning up she whispers in the girl’s ear, “I’ll get you back for this, Callie-kun won’t let me live this down.† Rocking back down onto her heels she feels herself staggering back and falls flat onto her bum. “Argh!â€

Looking up at Calrex her eyes narrowed she sighs before bursting into laughter and lying down on the floor stretching her arms out. “Thank you… Both of you honestly thank you. Maybe if we get out of here we can celebrate all the birthdays we’ve missed together.†Closing her eyelids Teayre just lay there listening to everything going on around her.

Calrex gave a smile as Teayre seemed to compose herself, even more so when she had a fit of laughter. From what he could tell it was genuine add he walked over and helped her up, "Yeah, let's definitely do that!"

He looked over at Meokka, giving a nod as he gave a friendly smile.

"I'm glad she liked them. I really hope we won't be still stuck in here when my birthday comes around again "

Guest Meokka

Meokka gave a smile and had to dab at her eyes. That touched her. Celebrating birthdays. It was a stupid little thing, but maybe that's why it was so important. 

"It's the little things that matter you know." she got up and went over to where Teayre was laying and got down on her knees. She embraced the woman happily.

"Lets celebrate often. The ones we missed too."

Being an orphan once. She liked the thought of it all. Even if she pushed the thought away, celebrating things seemed to hard, to much hassle, to big of an idea. When actually doing it. It felt right. She secretly loved it.