Roleplay Series Recruitment

I will be doing  a 5 Part series in a Roleplay Sequence I have planned out. In this Series, We will be collecting pieces to a Key, Evetually to forge it all together, And in the Final Part, Slay a powerful Boss. I have all the nitty Gritty and everything planned out and will release it to the TWO people that I accept to Join. This will be difficult here is the Criteria for joining:

Must have been in a Boss Fight (Floor or Event Works)

Must be Level TWENTY (20) Or higher.

Must be Active (Please)

Post here or Message me if you're interested. First come, First serve.

I am somewhat interested; but as a GM I am  interested to see what these 'key components and boss fight' is, mainly to ensure that it is canon to SAO - if not then It may need to be dubbed as fanfiction.

Also;
As a player I am interested but at the same time apprehensive as the last few times you have set something like this up its been abandoned, I don't want any more incomplete RP's if I can help it. 

Those of you who have Registered here is the Pairs you will be split up into:

Using http://www.aschool.us/random/random-pair.phpI have created the pairs:

Ariel , Kiru

Calrex , Mari 

Rebekah , Zelrius 

I will start a thread opening for all 6 of us to meet, and plan this in RP. Then we will split of into the Groups above into 3 Seperate RPs to complete objectives and meet back in the main RP.

Whoa whoa, I wanted more information first

Can you please PM me your plans so I can determine if it should be in RP or fan fiction?

I'm not interested in a massive 6 person rp the last few you tried got nowhere :/

I don't like big RPs with that many people in them