PP - F2 Absolute Pin Initiation: Hikoru (Completed)

Hikoru looked at his old friend once he had finished his drink, I nice big glass of the SAO similarity of Mountain Dew, and shook his head

"Naw, I have to be on my way as well. Stores can't stay open on their own. Well, they can... But I lost stock and money, and I don't want that." He said laughing as he stood up from the stool.

"Well, it was good seeing you, and I hope everything goes well in your endeavors" He says as he holds out his hand. Once Cal takes his hand, he puts his arms to his side and bows, then quickly running out the door, waving back at Cal as he dashed off again onto another adventure

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calrex gave a nod as Hikoru dashed off, getting up from his seat and setting out for the teleportation circle, "Best get moving then. I'll need to meet up with Teayre and Ariel to discuss the initiation, then maybe if there's time Teayre and I could go and grab a hot chocolate or something."

Topic Complete

• Topic Complete (1 SP)
  • 2 Pages Completed (800 col / Calrex 275 col / Hikoru 275 col / Teayre 250 col)
  • Monster Drop:
    • Dire Wolf: 2 Materials (Claimed by Teayre) / 200 col (Calrex 60 col / Hikoru 70 col / Teayre 70 col)