[Forge:F4: Snowfrost Town] Crescent Hare Forge

Kasai walked in, with an order sheet, Hello Meokka, I was wondering if you could make this for me! I really need a new weapon! Kasai set the piece of paper on the counter, and sat down on a stool, to await her response to her weapon request.... She set down her payment, and noticed a shield, she went over, and picked it up, she set it on the counter as well, I also want this.

Name: [Courage]
Item Type: [One-handed Straight Sword: Long Sword]
Quality: [Perfect]
Enhancements: [
Damage:
+1 damage,
Accuracy:
+2 accuracy]
Description: [The blade is a rare shade of red, it starts at a very bright red, at the tip, and travels slowly to a a musky red near the hilt, it is made to look sharp and edged. The hilt is a black, and the handle is a black.]

Name: [bravery]
Item Type: [Gauntlets]
Enhancements: [
Unarmed damage:
+3 damage]

Description: [The gauntlets are blue, with a brown strap, connecting it to a blue plate above gauntlets..]

Name: Vanguard 

Your Profession: Blacksmith

Your Rank: 2

ID: 18716 

Roll: 12

Item Type: Shield 

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: 

2 Thorns

Effect: Deals X damage when Mob die/Enemy BD is a 6-8 (X being the amount of slots used)

Description: (Just a fluffy description.)

Damage Mitigation

Effect: Removed 1 point of damage from every hit to you for every slot used. No matter how much damage mitigation you have, however, you will always take at least 1 point of damage.

Description: The Vanguard shield is not only for those on the defensive, but those willing to risk a hit to strike back in return. This shield protects it's user, and provides damage support if needed. Picture 

-10 materials (Custom payment)

-1100 col (Perfect Item)

+1 Vanguard Shield

She bought the shield

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Meokka

"I'll get started right away thank you for your patronage!" 

She started up the forge and seemed to have a great deal of trouble today. "This isn't good maybe I should have prayed at a shrine first. She would have to find a shrine next time. She didn't mind using her bell and her own store as a shrine, but felt it wasn't authentic enough. She took a deep breath. "I'll have to set out to find a shrine one day." she told herself.

21359 5+1 = Good item, 2exp

21360 2 + 1 = fail, 1exp

21361 3 + 1= bad, failed the loot save 1exp

21362 4 + 1 = good 2exp

213639 + 1 = uncommon item 3exp

7mats left, 10exp gained 86/160 = 96/160

Name: Striker 

Your Rank: 4

ID: 21363

Roll: 9 + 1

Item Type: [Gauntlets]

Quality: uncommon 

Enhancements:  + 1 damage

Description: red and white gauntlets for punching.

Guest Meokka

21411 2 +1 , 1exp

21412 12 + 1. 8exp 

21413 9 + 1, 3exp

21414 1 +1. 1exp

21415 12 + 1, 8exp

2mats left + 21exp

Name: [Courage]
ID:21412 

Roll: 12 + 1

Item Type: [One-handed Straight Sword: Long Sword]
Enhancements: 
Damage:
+1 damage,
Accuracy:
+2 accuracy]
Description: [The blade is a rare shade of red, it starts at a very bright red, at the tip, and travels slowly to a a musky red near the hilt, it is made to look sharp and edged. The hilt is a black, and the handle is a black.]

Name: [bravery]
ID: 21415 
Item Type: [Gauntlets]
Enhancements: 
Unarmed damage:
+3 damage]

Description: [The gauntlets are blue, with a brown strap, connecting it to a blue plate above gauntlets..]

Name: Azure Ax

Your Rank: 5

ID: 21413 

Roll: 9+1

Item Type: Ax

Description: A blue bladed ax with a light blue hilt that has a blue stone in the center.

She prayed at her door again. She had yet to find a shrine but her shop seemed to be enough. She rang the bell and looking around. "Hopefully Sen-Kun won't come in." she changed into her work outfit and started working. She just got a new employer. "I have to get these done in a timely manner or else I'll lose a customer. I won't let that happen!" She raised her hammer and got right to work, and to her surprise she had crafted both orders that person made that day. She stared and held her breath. She then switched into her normal clothes and ran outside. She started ringing the bell as loudly as she could. "THANK YOU!" she shouted at the top of her lungs.

Kasai walked towards the shop, to gather her items, she had gotten a PM earlier that day, that Meokka had her items, and so she walked towards the shop. She saw Meokka ringing a bell and saying Thank you! She let out a laugh, unusual for herself, and she walked forward, perhaps this game was making an impact on her, But I still have Lancelot I need to talk to... She shook off the thought, and smiled at Meokka, Hello! I heard you have the items I ordered! She was bound to come back, especially since Meokka's forge was the only forge she had ever been to, and Meokka was talented. Suddenly she thought, I wonder if her shop is PKer accetable, I should ask. M-meokka. If I ever end up becoming and orange player, is your shop PKer acceptable? Not that I would hurt you or anyone w-who has been nice to me! Meokka was a special girl, with a man of her own, and she would be an excellent friend. Kasai finally decided, in order to help her shop get along, Here is a donation! I want your shop to be even more successful than it already is!

(We should RP sometime)

+1 Courage

+1 Bravery

-5 mats

Guest Meokka

(Thanks next time wait till I pm you. I had to have them evaluated. Luckily though they were approved.)

She stared at the mats. She beamed happily at the woman. "Why thank you miss." She bowed. "May you be safe on your journey." She bowed again and went to put the materials away. She had seven total now. That was one day of materials and an extra two more. This was more then a little helpful. She still wondered where this woman had heard from her. Was her shop getting more attention? She wondered.

(We should. If there is a quest you'd like me to join you for, or if there's something else let me know.)

Guest Meokka

She was surprised seeing someone come in. "Thank you for your patronage. Please come again." she smiled. She took note of this person. She wondered where people have heard from here. It seemed like more and more people were coming to her shop. She wondered why. Was it sen-kun? How did they hear about it. Maybe they were all on dates and then noticed the store. That was very likely. Right? She took a deep breath and kept watching the store.

Emblem walked through the blacksmiths doors. â€‹The Crescent Hare forge. I like that name! Emblem walked in to see who he guessed was the blacksmith. Hello! I was going to purchase something here. A One-Handed straight sword. I'd Like to purchase it with Mats.Thank You! Emblem stood in the middle of the shop with his thoughts running wild.

-2 MATS

+1 Azure Sword

Guest Meokka

"Why thank you, please enjoy your new sword, and come back should it need repair, or if you're looking for an upgrade. Please come again." She bowed to him. Another new person what great news. She then realized she might have to craft more things. Well not today. Today people were buying from her shop. She just stood there and relaxed. she wondered how many new faces she'd see. It was nice to see the turn around. She just smiled to herself and stood there pleased that her weapons were getting a new home.

Guest Meokka

21607 3 + 1= 1exp

21608 11 + 1 = 8exp

21609 4 + 1= 2exp 

21610 12 + 1= 8 exp

21612 8 + 1= 3xp

7 mats and + 21exp

Name: Serpent's Fear

Your Profession: Blacksmith

Your Rank: Rank 4

ID: 21608 

Roll: 11 + 1

Item Type: Katana

Enhancements: + 1 DMG, + 2 Bleed

Description: The Tsuka is wrapped normally but there is a snake that moves inside the the clear handle. It seems to never die, it's a green snake that seems to look like a cobra.The tsuba is made of a feather light steel that is the shape of a snake eating it's tail, The habaki is crimson. The hamon is red while the blade is jet black. This comes with a special scabbard. It's black with a gold etching of a snake with green emerald eyes. It's said this sword strikes fear into those who see the blade.

Name: Oda Odyssey 

Your Profession: Blacksmith

Your Rank: Rank 4

ID: 21610 

Roll: 12 + 1

Item Type: Gauntlets for Unarmed Combat

Enhancements: + 1 Paralysis, + 2 Bleed

Description: embedded in one gauntlet is a pocket watch with an emblem of a book on it. On the other are aquamarine stones that glow that revite the whole piece for a stronger strike. It is said to cause massive damage to anyone who gets hit by it.

Name: Azure Sword

ID: 21612 

Roll: 8 + 1

Item Type: 1 handed sword

Description: A blue bladed sword with a light blue hilt that has a blue stone in the center. 

+ 1 decorative Katana

She was crafting again and to her surprise she was rather luck again. She remembered Teayre sent her a request. She had forgotten about because it wasn't on her list. She figured she'd let the woman known soon. First she'd have to look the sword over a few times. She was rather pleased. She then looked at the gauntlets and nodded these would be for herself later. She got wind of a quest that might require unarmed combat. She just smiled at what she made. In memory of those that raised her. "I'll never forget you two. Never." she whispered. She wet outside and rang her bell again. "Thank you for watching over me." she had silent tears run down her face. 

Guest Meokka

21625 4 + 1       2

21626 8 + 1       3

21627 2 + 1       1

21628 12 + 1     8

21629 11 + 1     8

2 mats left and 22exp

Name: Lovely Armor

Your Profession:Blacksmith

Your Rank: 4

ID: 21628 

Roll: 12 + 1

Item Type:Heavy Armor

Enhancements: 2 thorns, 1 mitigation

Description: link is the helm for the Lovely Armor. The rest is a white knight armor. Link

Name: Azure Sword

Your Rank: 5

ID: 21626 

Roll: 8 + 1

Item Type: 1 handed sword

Description: A blue bladed sword with a light blue hilt that has a blue stone in the center

Name: Gorehowl
ID: 21629
Roll: 11 + 1
Item Type: Greatsword
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +2 BLD/+1 DMG
Description: This massive blade is serrated on every possible inch of the blade, though it still resembles the normal blade template of a sword with edges and a point. the blade has devastating ripping power alongside a massive weapon size. The blade is reinforced with extra iron and materials to make it far heavier than the usual Greatsword. This blade is meant for incredibly upper body strength to swing with utilize with effectiveness.

"I really should have my own armor. I'm sorry teacher. I think I've grown out of this. Lets see if I can craft my own masterpiece." She smiled and began to strike her armor hoping to make something she'd be proud of. She continued trying to make various weapons and armor, and as luck would have it she made herself a very fine piece indeed. "Lovely Armor. Interesting. I guess I'm really growing up then. I'll be the white knight to Sen's black knight." she had to chuckle at that. It was a little quaint to her. She also made a deadly sword. "Hm. I wonder who could get some use out of this." She smiled at the two swords she made. She went outside to ring her bell again. "Thank you again." She smiled peacefully.

Kasai walked in yet again, and smiled at Meokka, Hello! I have a friend, who is in need of a new sword, she is very young, and I thought I should gift her with an item. She weilds... Kasai thought for a moment, War hammers! One-handed! Could you make me one, so I can give it to her?

Name: Dawn of light

ID:

Roll:

Item Type: War hammer

Enhancements: Damage; +3

Description: http://www.medievalcollectibles.com/images/PRODUCT/large/887008_2_.png

Kasai also had a burning question in her mind, Is your shop open to PKers?

-5 materials

Guest Meokka

"The shop is not open to PKers, however, there is a chart outside of the shop if they needed something, all they have to do write on that chart. I will then consider their order after contacting them myself." She stated."I'm debating on having it open to PKers, as I do live in my forge, and my boyfriend lives here as well. I would like a safe place for us. Another thing you could do is visit his shop. Just give Ssendom a look up. If you need anything from my shop should you turn PKer he can also inform me." She stated with a gentle nod. "Thank you, I'll will start on this right away at midnight as the fire needs to get back up." She smiled and bowed seeing the five materials. 

Guest Meokka

21733 7 + 1 uncommon 3

21734 4 + 1 good 2

21735 3 + 1 bad 1

21736 7 + 1 uncommon 3

21737 7 + 1 uncommon 3

2 mats left 12exp

+1 Decorative mace

Name: Training Shield

ID: 21733

Roll:  7 + 1

Enhancements: +1 dmg mit

Description: a round golden buckler you attack to your forearm

Name: Striker 

ID: 21737

Roll: 7 + 1

Item Type: gauntlets

Enhancements: +1 dmg

Description: red and white gauntlets for punching.

Name: Training Shield

ID: 21736 

Roll:  7 + 1

Enhancements: +1 dmg mit

Description: a round golden buckler you attack to your forearm

Meokka found herself busy at work. After her five crafts for the day she stared. Not a single perfect. As luck would have it as soon as she got another request she wasn't able to produce the perfect item needed. "I'll have to go out and get materials today." she nodded to herself. She stretched and put on her Lovely Armor. She started to head out the door but then looked up at the bell. She rang it gently. "Thank you for more items to sell. You never know when they'll come in handy." she smiled up at the door post and bell. She then turned and walked out. For now.

Guest Meokka

21897 12+1   +8exp

21898 8+1     +3exp

0mats 11exp

Name: Dawn of light

ID:21897 

Item Type: War hammer

Enhancements: Damage; +3

Description: http://www.medievalc...e/887008_2_.png

Name: Azure Ax

ID: 21898 

Roll: 8+1

Item Type: Ax

Description: A blue bladed ax with a light blue hilt that has a blue stone in the center.

She looked at her last two materials. "Well here's hoping." She sighed and she could be heard hammering in the shop. She managed to create the item she was asked to make. Her eyes widened and she nodded happily at it. Though now she was out of materials.  She scratched the back of her head but just before she made the decision to actually go out and get materials Sen called for her and she instead went to go meet him unsure of what he needed or wanted. She hoped it wasn't anything too serious.

Ssendom walked back into Meo's forge for the night, "Hey sweetheart I brought you a gift!" He said sweetly as he pulled out the Dark Chocolate-Oatmeal Parfait he had made her and was saving for a nice occasion to give to her, "I forgot to give it to you a little bit ago, but thankfully the system within the game preserves everything as if it were just made if it's stored in your inventory. So here you go my love." He placed it on the coffee table next to where the slept together with a long metal spoon ready and waiting for her to eat it.

He looked her with a sweet smile, "So I heard you had a weapon ready for me sweetheart?" His smile growing bigger and bigger as she swapped into his normal clothes the blue light enveloping him, he felt incredibly comfortable around her already to do that. He then sat down on the ground next and waited for her to sit next to him.

Guest Meokka

She stared and ran to the door closing the shop. "HONEY! What if someone sees your outline like that." She didn't want anyone else eyeing him up. "Oh your sword." She went to get it and placed it on the table. "I also got you something extra." She moved a box in front of him. "That's for you." She hoped it wasn't too cheesy of a gift. Seeing he was dressed she reopened the shop. "Why did you need the weapon anyway?" She was curious but if he didn't want to tell her she'd have to accept it and worry about it for awhile. A LONG while.

Item: Benevolent Dragon Charm

Item Type: Lucky Charm

Enhancement: 2 accuracy 1loot

Description: Weaved Leather necklace with cobbled wooden beads leaves a tribal like feeling. In the center is a glass piece with a painted blue dragon. Said to give the eyes of an azure dragon to the user increasing their accuracy and luck. On the back there's an etching in gold that reads S â™¥ M

He looked at the necklace as she held it out in front of him, he stared in awe as he read â™¥ M he forgot about the weapon and what she was saying for the moment, he was beyond thrilled to see she had gotten him something out of the courtesy. "Y-you shouldn't have." His face flushed red as he stared at it, but he shifted his body to let her have the pleasure of wrapping it around his neck as he had already unequipped his necklace even while he was out of combat equipment.

He then remembered she was talking about why he needed the sword, "Oh yeah... Uhh... I... Sorry, I got distracted by the most lovely necklace in the world. And sorry, I forgot the door was open. I'm just so comfortable around you it doesn't bother me. And I need the blade for different situations, such as when I'm against a heavily fortified monster that the strikes against it arn't enough. The bleed effect will surpass their armor and deal damage they can't mitigate out you know." he explained to her as he leaned into her for comfort (assuming she was behind him.)

+1 Gorehowl

+1Benevolent Dragon Charm

-1 Dark Chocolate-Oatmeal Parfait

Guest Meokka

She moved her arms around him. 

"You be careful then. If you're dealing with those types of monsters make sure you have someone that can rival you with you, or better yet. Take me along please." She told him and gave him a light squeeze. "I asked Teayre if she could craft us a bed, that way we won't have to sleep on the floor." She smiled to him 

"Oh, you told me you wanted tongs. Well tell me the specifics and I'll go material hunting when I can to get it for you hon." she seemed to have adopted the word hon for him. She was getting more comfortable with him as well.

He angled his head where he was facing her chin which he gave a light peck, "I'll let you know in the morning, but for now can we just stay like this." He slumped into her bosom wrapped in her arms with his hand upon her leg and the other one lightly holding onto her arm as he slowly slipped in a peaceful and restful sleep. He felt more comfortable in her arms than anything he had ever thought would be, he slipped into a dream state in a matter of seconds while resting against her and stayed asleep the entire night no matter how she moved or positioned him.