[Forge:F4: Snowfrost Town] Crescent Hare Forge

Making her way into the Crescent Hare forge Teayre looked around taking in the varying sight that her friend’s smithy had to offer. As she approached the counter the red head sees a couple sleeping before her. Very quietly she finds her new katana the Serpent’s Fear and picks it up, swiping her inventory down she puts bag containing 1,500 col on the counter. The petite girl scrawls a note for Meokka placing it under the bag.

You two look cute sleeping together Meo, Thanks for the Katana I put the payment in the bag for you.

+ Serpent’s Fear

- 1,500 Col

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After my order was denied by a busy Oikawa, I was recommended to check this place out. Not as much equipment as Oikawa has but this will surely be worth it! I thought as I looked up around the shop. I looked for a request form and when I found it, I filled it in hoping that the owner of the shop would make this shield in haste.

Name: The Phantom Protector

Profession: Blacksmith
ID: 
Roll: 
Item Type: Shield
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 2X Damage Mitigation and 1X Thorn

Description: The Phantom Protector is small enough to be effectively wielded in battle during acrobatic situations. It is extremely small yet extremely effective in protecting its owner from battle damage.

-5 MAT
Guest Meokka

22320 6

22321 12

22322 8

22323 12

22324 1

exp 12 + 12 + 3 = 27exp

mats 0 (needs to get more now XD)

Name: The Phantom Protector

ID: 22321 
Roll: 12 + 1
Enhancements: 2X Damage Mitigation and 1X Thorn

Name: Devil Tongs

ID: 22323 
Item Type: Tools
Enhancements: Ambition +1 exp
​Description: Red, easy to grip tongs. Made to handle and type of temperature with a rare red metal. With easy to grip black handles that seem impervious to temperature change to protect hands that pick it up.

Name: Blackrose Armor

ID:  22322 
Roll: 8 +1
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Quality: uncommon
Enhancements: +1 armor mit
Description Black metal armor with white highlights. on the right hand side are etched in red pedals that seem to drip blood as a design.

She noticed someone come in and took down the order. "I'll call you when it's ready, thank you for your patronage." She smiled and took the materials. She put on her crafting outfit and went right to work. It didn't take her long to use up everything she was given. It was a pity she couldn't actually craft six things. She smiled when she made the requested armor flawlessly. She was then working on Sen's tongs that he asked for. When she crafted them she smiled seeing they were good enough to even use in a forge. "This should handle the heat nicely." She smiled pleased.

When Golden was PMed about the fact that his shield had been made. He picked up his black cloak and put it on before quietly approaching the shop. Once he was in, all was silent. He went to the counter and picked up his shield... the Phantom Shield. He grinned inside his black hood before inserting the shield into his inventory and exiting the shop. However, this time, he needed something else. He came back to order yet another equipment... This time, an armor.

Name: Blocker

Your Profession: Blacksmith

Your Rank: 5

ID:

Roll:

Item Type: Heavy Armor Leggings

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: 1X Thorn, 1X Damage Mitigation, 1X Heavy Momentum.

Description: An armor used to block off enemy attacks and protect the owner from damage in a battle.

Goldenarroz paid the 5 MAT and left the shop, hoping that Meokka would be able to make it quick

Calrex walked into the Crescent Hare Forge, giving a quick wave to Meokka, "Hey Meo, sorry for the delay, but here are the materials you requested!"

Making a few swipes on his menu he produced the bag of ten materials, gently setting it on the nearby desk, "In any case I've got more gathering to do, so I'll catch you around! Hope business is well!"

With that he gave a parting wave before heading back out of the shop.

Donated 10 Materials

Guest Meokka

22890 12 + 1

22911 8+1

22912 11 +1

22913 12 + 1

22915 4 +1

22918 11 + 1

(4 perfects 0_0)

Name: Blocker

Your Profession: blacksmith

Your Rank: (this is so we know you're not making something that comes with rank 5 when you're only rank 2)

ID: 22890 

Roll: 12 + 1

Item Type: Heavy armor

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: 1X Thorn, 1X Damage Mitigation, 1X Heavy Momentum

Description:  An armor used to block off enemy attacks and protect the owner from damage in a battle

Name: Cometfell

Your Profession: Blacksmith

Your Rank: 5

ID: 22912 

Roll: 11 + 1

Item Type: 1h. Warhammer

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: 1 paralyze, 2 bleed

Description: A hammer forged with diamond ore and meteorite ore that became white under pressure. Called cometfell as it partly came from the skies, and because when you hit an enemy with this, they'll feel like a Comet fell on them.

Name: Precious Armor

Your Profession:Blacksmith

ID: 22913 

Item Type: Heavy Armor

Quality:Perfect

Enhancements: 2 Thorns 1 dmg mit

Description: Armor made with love. This armor comes with a long flowing dress skirt to match to top. 

Name: Rigamortis 

ID: 22918 

Roll: 11 + 1

Item Type: Dagger

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: 2 Bleed, Keen

Description: A black dagger with a red edge. The Handle is a bleach white made of the bone of a mob. This dagger is very light and very deadly. As well as precise.

Name: buckler

Id 22911 

roll 8+1

item type Shield

quality uncommon

enhancements safe-guard 

Description a shield that goes on your forearm to protect you from any sort of blow in a pinch

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8,8,8,8, 3 = 35exp - 6 mats = 10 mats left

The halls of the shop were filled with the sound of a harmonious charm. There were several other sounds as well in the shop but none that surpassed the sudden chilling silence as Meokka just stared at everything she had just made. This was just....She couldn't believe it. She filled her order and looked at the new items. She wanted to just hold onto most of them for now. Unsure if fate had helped her to make them. She got up and went to her door and rang the bell. She had a soft smile. She wanted to be proud of her abilities but for now she'd stay quiet and be thankful her shop would do even better.

Golden had heard that Meokka had already made the armor that he'd requested. Woah.. That was even quicker than I thought it would be. Golden thought as he walked into the shop of the girl. He greeted her before taking the armor which he'd already paid 5 mats for. He put the heavy armor into his inventory to make carrying it easier and decided to try it out once he gets to his hotel room. "Bye Meokka and thanks!" Golden called out before running out of the shop doors and to his hotel where he will eagerly test the new armor out.

Guest Meokka

"Sure thing, I was just about to PM you. So someone gave you the rumor I finished it already huh? Haha." She smiled from ear to ear pleased about that. "Thanks to the materials you gave me I actually got some new things in! I'm going to restock now. Thank you for your patronage." She bowed. "Be safe out there please, and have a great day Mr. Gold. Also don't forget to tell people about my place." She flashed a smile to him. She then looked up rather pleased with herself.

The redhead quickly hopped into the shop as she was shivering from the cold.

"Good morning! Well uhm.. evening? I Forgot already..- Hi!" She greeted the woman in the shop and looked around for a dagger.

A silver dagger with a blue hilt grabbed her attention, Liz walked to the dagger and grabbed it. Whilst walking towards the woman she almost tripped over her own feet but managed to recover in time. "I'd like to buy this one, please." She smiled awkwardly at the woman as she held the dagger carefully.

A trade menu popped up and Eliza paid the woman 3 materials."Thank you for the dagger miss."  Once the trade was done she walked out of the store, back into the cold.

-3 Mats

+Quicksilver

Guest Meokka

"No problem! Please come again!" She was rather pleased someone walked into her shop today. She grabbed up the materials and put them away in her material case. She thought about crafting but wasn't sure what to craft. She relaxed. "Interesting, daggers are showing some popularity these days, and so are hammers." She thought about it. "Maybe I'll make more of them." She thought to herself. She stretched and figured she'd wait a bit longer.

Kasai had been away for a while, and had been unable to pick up the new weapon, for her little friend, until later. She walked into the shop, and smiled at Meoka. She took a look at the war hammer, and smiled, She will love it. Then she continued on her way, before exiting the building, she was happy for Meoka, and was sure to stop in again soon. Then she remembered and went to go give it to Cho.

+1 Dawn of Light

-1 Dawn of Light (Given to Cho)

Name: Dawn of light

Your Rank: 4

ID:21897 

Item Type: War hammer

Enhancements: Damage; +3

Description: http://www.medievalc...e/887008_2_.png

Jomei stepped into the Fourth Floor forge, making sure to clear the snow from the bottoms of his boots beforehand. He pulled on the brim of his scarf, loosening it a bit so it was not covering his face. The heat from the forge was also very comforting, coming from the cold weather outside. Jomei smiled as he looked around the building, slowly walking forward. It was then he picked up the gaze of a familiar blue haired girl, "Oy! Meokka. Good to see you again lass, told you I'd come by the check out the place sometime." He gave the girl a grin before stopping at the counter. "I have a request to make if you'd be so kind.." he opened up a request form in front of him and input some information to send over to Meokka. "I don't mind paying in col or materials.. whichever you'd prefer. "

Name:  Glaciem Ignis

Item Type: Weapon; One Handed Rapier

Enhancements: (+2 PRLZ/ +1 ACC)

Description:  

gemtail_rapier.png

Guest Meokka

23506 3 + 1 good 2

23507 1 + 1 fail 1

23508 9 + 1 rare 5

23509 8 + 1 uncommon 3

23510 4 + 1 good 2

23511 9 + 1 rare 5

7mats, 18 exp 241/320 

"Hello and welcome." she bowed to him. "I can get a start on your order right now. She came back shaking her head. "Sadly I wasn't able to make it today. I'll try again tomorrow. If I fail tomorrow I'll need mats, but if I manage to craft it then I won't care which form of payment you give me." she smiled at him. "Sorry, I guess my head was someplace else today." She sighed a bit sad by the fact she did goof. The last time she managed to craft 4 perfect items. Yet again as soon as she got an order she seemed to choke.

Name: Azure Ax

ID: 23509 

Roll: 8+1

Item Type: Ax

Quality: uncommon 

Enhancements:  + 1 damage

Description: A blue bladed ax with a light blue hilt that has a blue stone in the center.

Name: Quicksilver

Profession: (Blacksmith)

ID: 23508 

Roll: 9 + 1

Item Type: dagger

Quality: rare

Enhancements: +2 Damage 

Description: A silver dirk dagger with a blue hilt with clear crystal spears running down it's middle. The edge of the blade protrudes slightly, and held up to the light there is a clear glass like edge made with Daimite Ore. Most do not realize this until it's far too late.

Name: Nightshade Rapier

Your Rank: 5

ID: 23511 

Roll: 9 + 1 = 11

Item Type: Rapier 

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: 2 damage, does +2 dmg on successful hits 

Description: The Nightshade Rapier has a black blade. The hilt has ilumiemeralds in it from floor seven. The hilt faintly glows green in the dark. (This will not give you night vision)

Decorative Katana

Decorative Ax

Golden decided that he wants to change up his gear system... He walked back into Meokka's shop knowing that she would do the job quick and she is a trustworthy blacksmith. Golden looked around to see that Meokka wasn't in the shop. Golden shrugged and got an order form before placing an order. He had learned about the game's mechanics and currently, he wasn't abusing them... Now he was going to having learned about all those secrets and techniques of the game.

Name: Phantom Blade

ID: 

Roll: 

Item Type: One-Handed Rapier

Enhancements: 3X Damage

Description: A blade that strikes fast and deep into the target causing great pain and no other effects. The weapon is brutal and effective, especially during the night when the sword doesn't glow like in the day.

After placing the order, Golden left 5 MATS there on the table.

-5 MATS

Guest Meokka

23970 12 8

23971 7 2

23972 5 2

23973 10 5

23974 10 5

23975 11 8

30 exp 253 12mats remaining

Name: Phantom Blade

ID: 23970 

Roll: 12

Enhancements: 3 Damage

Description: A blade that strikes fast and deep into the target causing great pain and no other effects. The weapon is brutal and effective, especially during the night when the sword doesn't glow like in the day.

Name:  Glaciem Ignis

Item Type: Weapon; One Handed Rapier

ID: 23975 

roll 11 + 1

Quality: Perfect perfect

Enhancements: (+2 PRLZ/ +1 ACC)

Description:  

Spoiler 

Name: Rose Armor

ID: 23973 

Roll: 10 + 1

Item Type: Armor

Quality: Rare: 

Enhancements: 2 thorns

Description: A red armor that is dangerous as it is amazing.

Name: Hedgehog Shield

ID: 23974 

Roll: 10 + 1

Item Type: 

Quality: rare

Enhancements: 2 thorns

Description: A shield with points.

After placing the order, Golden left 5 MATS there on the table.

She nodded and started right away on her two orders. She then in the middle of her work went upstairs and rang the bell. "Give me strength master." she sighed and closed the door. She placed a blind folded and started to work. After which she took the blindfold off and saw she made them. For now she'd let the things cool down. She leaned back and waited for more people to come in today hoping they would. Today was a good day. She stretched hoping more orders would come in.

Jomei was too excited to wait for a PM from Meokka, stating his sword was finished. He stepped out from the snow again into her warm shop. He looked around the store to see if he saw his friend. Upon noticing Meokka, who had come down from an upstairs room, was now sitting behind the counter relaxing. Jomei waved at the girl as he approached the counter, "Hey Meokka, sorry if I seem persistent for coming in barely a day later." He looked up at the wall behind her and saw an elegant looking rapier, to which his eyes widened and his jaw dropped slightly. Upon inspecting the stats of the sword, he saw it to be the one he had ordered from the girl. "Wow this thing is amazing! Thank you!" he opened up his inventory to complete the transaction, pulling out 7 mats for the girl. He held the sword in his hand and bowed before Meokka, thanking her greatly again before leaving her store.

-7 Mats

+ Glaciem Ignis

Golden has heard that his latest sword has already been made and he was very excited to get it. He didn't get a PM from Meokka but there was no time to waste. He rushed down to Meokka's blacksmith shop so he could pick up the Phantom Blade! Golden couldn't wait to try out the sick weapon. I knew that it was going to be great and he was right. Golden smiled as he picked up his new sword and said a thanks to Meokka before leaving back to try the new weapon out.

Golden returned the next day to give another order that he needed pretty quickly.

Name: Phantom Shield

ID: 

Roll: 

Enhancements: 3X DMG MIT

Description: A Shield that protects the user but also allowing movement and flexibility as well. Very suitable to fast players who need a light protection to carry around.

-5 MAT

Guest Meokka

roll 12

Name: Phantom Shield

ID: 24266

Enhancements: 3X DMG MIT

Description: A Shield that protects the user but also allowing movement and flexibility as well. Very suitable to fast players who need a light protection to carry around.

Meokka saw Mr. Gold put down the materials. Everyone seemed to be needing something lately. She wondered if they were going on higher floors. She nodded to him. She also notice Jomei had given her a little extra for crafting. Jomei, your next craft is on me for giving me extra all the time." She smiled at him. "Just remind me of that please!" She called after him. She went to work on the shield Gold asked for him and as luck would have it, it was made right away. She placed it on the cooling rack for now. She wanted to make sure it would do exactly what Gold asked before giving it to him. She just smiled. Today was a good day. She got up and ran her shop bell. It was now customary to do this.

Calrex walked into the Crescent Hare Forge, giving his former guildmate Meokka a friendly wave. He was clothed in his casual combat gear as he walked over,"Hey Meo, hope business is going well! I'm actually here to place a small order. It's nothing too special, and there's no rush at all."

"I tried stopping by Oikawa's Grand Forge, because I usually go to him for custom orders, but I guess he's been busy with the Azure Brigade that he hasn't had time to work in the shop. I wouldn't want to add more to his workload at the moment. Besides, this new piece is just something for me to test out."

He picked up a custom order form and began filling it out:

Name: Grand Dragoon
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Quality: Good
Enhancements: None
Description: Named after the cavalry units of the same title, this piece of armor appears to be a minor or "unawakened" version of Calrex's Grand Chariot armor. Meant to be worn over his casual combat gear, the armor is fairly barebones, only protecting the vital areas and appears to rely more on the skill of the wearer. In particular the only parts of armor in this set are a pair of paldrons and poleyns, a breastplate, and a single gauntlet for the off hand. All are in the similar deep-sea blue color of the rest of his gear.

With that he set it in the stack meant for orders, producing the col needed to pay for it before giving a friendly wave, "Alright I've got to get back to work. I'll catch you around!"

Golden had just gotten a PM from Meokka, saying that his shield had been made. Golden rushed over immediately, hoping that his shield would be light and smooth like he requested it to be. Golden burst into the room full of weapons and shields before waving at Meokka and looking around for his phantom shield. And there it was, the glorious shield, just hanging up there. Golden quickly jumped up and took the shield before testing it out and seeing how slow it makes him. Golden smiled. Not bad. He thought before leaving the shop and saying good bye to Meokka. I can't wait to try this shield out against some strong mobs. Golden thought with a grin and half skipped back to his shop.