Name: Wind-Forged Armor of Dragonsouls

Your Profession:Blacksmith

Your Rank: Blacksmith

ID: 24285 

Roll: 12+1

Item Type: Armor 

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: 2thorns, 1 heavy momentum

Description: A white armor that has black swirl like pattern. When a person moves the pattern seems to shift. It's hard to tell if it's a trick of the light, or if was really made from a dragon's soul.

Name: Silver Tunic of Frozen Hells

Your Profession: Blacksmith

Your Rank: 5

ID: 24289 

Roll: 12 + 1

Item Type: Armor

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: 2 thorns, 1 heavy momentum

Description: Armor that gleams like snow. However during critical hits it'll turn crimson and orange like fire.

She nodded to Calred and started to get to work. However she failed in making what he asked for. "Well this is embarassing." Instead she looked at how her creativity flowed instead. Making a silver tunic from metal chains, snd more well crafted heavy armor. She sighed and rubbed the back of her neck. Surely they were great, but it wasn't what she was going for. She just chuckled. "Oh well, if that's how it is, that's how it is. Someone will be sure to give my masterpieces a home I'm sure." she stretched and looked around. She'd place them on display a bit later, but not right this second. It was far too soon.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ssendom walked into the shop of his beloved, "Hey there pretty lady!" He said with the happiest smile stuck upon his face. "I hope everything has been going well in the forge my love." He said happily as he went to sit down upon the couch in his casual wear. He reached over for an order paper, "So I've been trying to get my hands on some tongs to assist me in making my foods cause the ones I'm using are flimsy and they started to melt over the grill, you got or can make anything that'll assist me in that aspect dear?" He beings scrawling down on the order for tongs as he awaited her to respond. He purposefully chose to sit in the middle of the couch sorta hoping that she'd take a moment and a breather from the forge to come and sit by him, but wouldn't hold it against her if she didn't do so.

Guest Meokka

She was gathering her materials then looked up. Tongs? Wait that was right he brought that up before when they were shopping. She smiled to him knowingly. "Hon." she pointed towards the pick up box. "See the ones marked Devil Tongs? That would be yours." She smiled pleased that she was already prepared. "And that's why you come to me for these things, or did you need another type of pair of tongs? I'm sure I can make them. Don't worry about the payment Hon, you can just take them if they're up to your standards and liking. " She'd do anything for Sen-kun. 

Takao's search for a blacksmith had lead him to the fourth floor's town of Snowfrost. Not particularly his favourite floor, as he dealt with the cold poorly, but far from his least. The sign of a rabbit jumping against a crescent moon background had caught his eye. He opened the door slightly and glanced around before heading inside. "Uh, hello?" After a more thorough glance around the shop, he'd noticed a pile of request forms. "Oh, there we go!" He said as he took one and filled it out, leaving it on the counter.

Name: Lightbringer
Your Profession: Blacksmith
ID: (the dice ID)
Roll: (what did you roll on the crafting die?)
Item Type: One Handed Straight Sword
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Damage
Description: «Lightbringer» is a one handed straight sword with a slender, tapered blade. The strong of the sword is serrated down to the exposed shoulders of the tang. The sword lacks a fuller, but instead has black detailing that runs down the length of the otherwise white blade. The hilt is wrapped with blue and gold cloth. 

Ssendom looked over as she pointed out the package gift. "Oh my word baby, you remembered me talking about the tongs? You're simply amazing my dear." He stood up and walked over to her sitting at the forge, "Take a second to stop so I can do this for yah." he blurted as he reached over and put his hand under her chin lightly pulling it up into a kiss on the lips. "Thank you babe, if you need anything I will get it for you." He walked over to the counter and grabbed the tongs while secretly pulling out 6 materials and a note saying "You're the best keep up the good work love ~Ssendom" He then placed both of those on the counter and headed toward the door, "Have a good one dear, and good luck on your crafts. I need to get ready for the Floor Boss soon." He shouted waving goodbye to Meokka then walked out.

+1 Devil Tongs

-6 Material

Guest Meokka

24678 9 + 1     Rare 5

24679 10 + 1   Rare 5

24680 4 + 1    Good 2

24681 9 + 1    Rare 5

24682 12 + 1  Perfect 8exp

24683 9 + 1   Rare 5

7mats left, 22exp 290/320

Name: Grand Dragoon
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Quality: Good
Enhancements: None
Description: Named after the cavalry units of the same title, this piece of armor appears to be a minor or "unawakened" version of Calrex's Grand Chariot armor. Meant to be worn over his casual combat gear, the armor is fairly barebones, only protecting the vital areas and appears to rely more on the skill of the wearer. In particular the only parts of armor in this set are a pair of paldrons and poleyns, a breastplate, and a single gauntlet for the off hand. All are in the similar deep-sea blue color of the rest of his gear.

Name: Lightbringer
ID: 24682 
Roll: 12 + 1
Item Type: One Handed Straight Sword
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Damage
Description: «Lightbringer» is a one handed straight sword with a slender, tapered blade. The strong of the sword is serrated down to the exposed shoulders of the tang. The sword lacks a fuller, but instead has black detailing that runs down the length of the otherwise white blade. The hilt is wrapped with blue and gold cloth. 

Name: Drill Shield

Your Rank: 5

ID: 24679 

Roll: 10 + 1

Item Type: Shield

Quality: rare

Enhancements:2 Thorns

Description: A shield with a large drill on it

ID: 24678 

Roll: 9 + 1

ID:24681 

ID:24683 

She was busy on the new order that she got and was making shields all day. She was begining to think with PVP there would be a higher damage output, and what better way than to make a high damage shield. This way a person could focus thier armor on their mitigation or something else. She was curious to see what combinations people would come up with. One day she'd join the ranks in fighting. It was always interesting to hear about however there was a slight issue with it. She never knew were they were. Just whispers of betting. She wasn't sure she was willing to bet on anyone. Maybe on her friends though. She had no idea they themselves went to the games already. Oh well.

Takao returned to the forge a few days following his last visit, eager to check up on the progress with his sword. To say that he was pleased to see it finished was an understatement, he was positively ecstatic. He pried his eyes away from the blade in fear that if he didn't, he might never be able to actually use it. Payment was hastily traded in the form of five materials and an extensive "thank you" to express his gratitude for the blade before he left, sword in tow.

«Traded 5 Materials»

Calrex walked back into the Crescent Hare Forge when he got a message saying that his order was ready. Upon entering he gave a wave to Meokka as he approached, "Hey Meo, I got your message. The order's ready?"

Upon seeing the new Grand Dragoon armor Calrex gave an approving smile as he swiped on his menu, producing payment for it. It was exactly as he described, capable of telling that it would fit perfectly fine over his casual combat clothing without even needing to test it out, "Great work! This is certainly going to come in handy."

- 50 col

+ Grand Dragoon

"Alright, I'd best get started testing this out. I'll see you around!"

He gave a friendly wave before turning and heading back out the door.

Tristan walked into the store, having a look about. The shop itself seemed peaceful enough and looked to be well suited with weapons, though none of what was on display met his requirements, which to be fair were of a very specific kind. He thought, then walked to Meokka at the store. "Hello Meokka, I would like this equipment please." he said with a smile and described what he required and said "I can pay in Col for both."

Request:

Name: Serpent's Pierce
Item Type: One Handed Spear
Enhancements: +2 Bleed +1 Paralysis
Description: A weapon based on a lizards vicious bite, it incapacitates its foes and makes them bleed profusely for a slow, painful death.

Name: Serpent's Hide

Item Type: Shield
Enhancements: +2 Damage Mitigation, +1 Paralysis
Description: A shield with a serpents hide over it, it is designed as a trap. The Serpent would play dead, then when a foe attempts to strike it they end up stricken and left for mercy.

Guest Meokka

25424 8 + 1

25425 12 + 1

25426 11 + 1

(Thank you for filling it out correctly. I had a few filled out orders that were not filled right)

Name: Serpent's Pierce
Item Type: One Handed Spear

rank 5

roll 25426 11 + 1

Enhancements: +2 Bleed +1 Paralysis
Description: A weapon based on a lizards vicious bite, it incapacitates its foes and makes them bleed profusely for a slow, painful death.

Name: Serpent's Hide

Rank 5

roll 25425 12 + 1
Enhancements: +2 Damage Mitigation, +1 Paralysis
Description: A shield with a serpents hide over it, it is designed as a trap. The Serpent would play dead, then when a foe attempts to strike it they end up stricken and left for mercy.

Name: Narcissus 

Quality: Uncommon

Roll:25424 8 + 1
Enhancements: 1 thorns
Description:A shield that shows you your reflection so when you hit it you feel as though you've hit yourself as your stare at your own reflection. 

"Sure thing let me get started on that for you." She smiled and went to start up her forge to create the order. Soon she found herself finished with them. She hung them up for them to cool off. "I'll contact you when they're ready to take, but it seems I've completed the order give let them rest for now. (Waiting for approval!) She clapped her hands and went to her shop bell and gave it a light ring to thank those watching over her comatose body. She then looked to him. "Please tell others of your visit here, I hope it was a good visit." she bowed happily to Tristan.

Tristan picked up his items, thoroughly impressed at the speed the orders were completed by. He smiled and gave her 2200 Col for the items as promised, opening up an inventory trade menu and exchanging the items.

He smiled and said "Yes I'll be sure to tell people when they need a blacksmith.", bowing his head slightly and walking out the shop satisfied.

• 1 year later...
Guest Meokka

Reopened!

Meokka walked back into her shop and looked at it. "I'm not sure what to make, but it doesn't matter. I have to forge again." She sighed. "With tiers though I don't know what tier to make. Hm, I can't just willy nilly back things of low tiers, but if a newer player comes in and I have nothing.....Great....Well, I'll leave it up to whoever shows up." She swept and started cleaning the place up and even started the forge. "This is so chilling. My memories of this place....Well it's worth it for sure. Time to craft better equipment than before!" she turned the sign so it said open instead of closed. Then went into her inventory and turned all the lights on. "Okay, I might be rusty but a good blacksmith can always improve and get stronger. To get shake off that rust." she was pretty excited.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Meokka

66056  5+1
66057 5 +1
66058 4+1
66059 3 +1
66058 5+1
66061 10 +1
The forge was rather busy in the forge. "Come on I've got to craft the best today! It's my first day back!" the clang of the hammer resounded in her ears, but all she saw was bad item, bad item, bad item. Failed item. Meokka just stared as she wasted five materials and got nothing. "W-what?!" she creamed. She was so use to crafting perfects that this utter failure seemed like a slap in the face. "I just got back where's my good luck!" she sighed and sat down rather exhausted from crafting. She looked at the time. "I'll be able to craft again in an hour so....It'll be okay right?" She stretched and started to put everything away. She kept a clean shop after all. "I hope no one was around to see that." she looked and saw that no one was around. Thank god for that! She had one more to do being a rank five. "here goes nothing! Hey wait!"

Greed's Armor
Rare
Rank 5 Blacksmith
Tier 2, must be at least level 25 or higher to wear
+2 Mit (18 * 2) = 36mit
an Onyx black armor with a green sheen to it. It's not the prefect armor but it aspires to be.

Edited by Meokka
Guest Meokka

66062 10 + 1
66063 1+ 1
66064 1+ 1
66065 5+ 1   17lt
66066 8+ 1   19lt
66067 7+ 1    14lt

As she crafted her goods she was luckier this time. She made another rare this time a Spear. "Okay not bad." she smiled at it. However it was all downhill from there on out. She swore loudly for it but realized she hadn't wasted her materials this time. Well at least not all of it. "Good thing I went on that floor at got studier materials. They might not last another go of this at all though." She grunted but felt relieved that she hadn't totally lost her touch. She tossed out everything she really only wanted the perfects in her store, but with the tiers it made things a little bit harder. She wasn't sure what level to craft for. For now she'd have to craft for herself. She looked the spear over. It was rather light weight and kind of cute.

BS 5
Tier 2
+2 Dmg = (1(hit) + wep skill lvl + 2 from enhancement) * 2
Must be level 25 or higher to wield