[Forge:F4: Snowfrost Town] Crescent Hare Forge

"Meo-chan! You run this store that is amazing! I like the ambiance in here very much." He smiled back at her grinning ear to ear, "Yeah I have a request for you, but let me think it over what i would like it to look like." he said. Ssendom then searched through his menu HUD doing research while trying not to other Meokka at the forge, he replied to some messages while he thought about what exactly he wanted and then the thought came to him. He grabbed a piece of paper and went straight to drawing what he was thinking he wanted it to look like, it was an amazing sight to watch him draw he showed his savant-esque talent to drawing making it hyper detailed. "Well, we had talked loosely about the armor I enjoy and I am here to ask of you to craft it. Sorry I was so quiet Meo-chan, didn't want to disrupt you under the forge." He told her as he finished up his drawing, "I would like something like this."

Armor_the_Dreaded_Legion.jpg

"I would like this in perfect Quality if you could manage this, Maximum in Mitigation if you could make it for me?" He asked as he dropped a bag of Materials, "I went on a material run for it. Usually the calling for perfect items is 5 materials. But I earned more than that in my single run I would like you to have the rest. Here." He dropped 10 mats on the table, "I hope it can make my armor and many more things for you Meo-chan. Could you possibly send me a PM when it's complete." He asked as he winked at her then turned around after listening to her. "Till next time I'm in the forge, we'll obviously go hunting together though." He waved at her as he made his departure

-10 Materials

Name: Armor of the Dreaded Legion

Description: This armor is a literal embodiment of the undead legion, it's reinforced ironclad plating over it's onyx material creates the illusion that the armor is completely impenetrable to anyone striking against. With how stocky the armor is and how large a frame is appears to have, it can literally be strike fear in those that stare upon. Many whom have witnessed this armor coin the man inside "The Dreadnaught" for the walking armor never relents on it's otherwise indomitable assault.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Meokka

She put the materials in her stock then raised her head.

"But wait I don't know how to make armor yet!" She shouted after him. "I hope he understands if it takes me a little while to make this sort of thing." She bowed her head a bit worried. "I hope he comes back, I'd give him a discount on that shield if it was really that dangerous for him." She got worried, and could only pray tomorrow yielded better items.

Guest Meokka

19033 8 + 1 = 9 Good item 2exp

19034 6 + 1 = 7 Good item 2exp

Level up!

19035 7 + 1 = 8 Good item 2exp

19036 6 +1 =7 Good item 2exp

12/15 mats 44/80 Exp

======================================================================================================================

She fired up the forge and started crafting. After making a jeweled dagger, and a jeweled one handed spear there was a sudden noise. She ignored it this time. The confetti dissipeared on it's own after the system congratulated her on leveling up again. She was working really hard to get that perfect item for Oikawa-sempai and the perfect armor item for Sen-kun. She kept hard at work trying to get get it, but she found that she made a jeweled mace instead. She let out an aggravated growl. Then tried again. This time making a jeweled katana. She dropped her metalwork hammer. The only thing she felt like she accomplished was that she leveled up. She sat down to try and relax a bit.

Calrex walked into the Crescent Hare Forge as he took a quick look around, giving a wave to Meokka, "Hey Meo, glad to see things are going well in your shop!"

He looked and saw a set of decorative weapons as he walked over, looking at the one-handed straight sword, "Hm...it doesn't seem particular useful in combat, but it would probably work well when Teayre and I are inside the safe zones and just wandering around."

With that he looked back over at Meokka, "How much are you selling this sword for?"

Guest Meokka

she shrugged.

"Fifty col, or one material. I was hoping more people would get into the spirit of SAO and use them as trophies or something you know. Like go about acting like royalty or pvping, using them as a sign of their victory. Marriages too." she tilted her head. "Why? You need one?" she leaned forwards listening to him.

"Um...yeah actually I'd like to get this straight sword, and...maybe the katana. Since Teayre and I are still working on an actual date for the wedding I figured we could wear these instead of our usual combat weaponry, but I guess we'll have to see as it comes together."

Calrex picked up both of the swords and set them on the counter, "It's still a ways off, but could both of them commemorate the upcoming wedding?"

"50 col? I guess I could throw in some more. I have recently been busy and gotten a decent amount of col."

He swiped on his menu and produced the bag of col needed for payment.

-120 col

+1 Decorative One-Handed Straight Sword

+1 Decorative Katana

Guest Meokka

"Wow! Thank you for the tip Cal-sama!" she bowed. "I wish you many happy days in your union! Please visit me again should something need repair. Also please send me an invitation on the ceremony, and the proper colors that will be used. Have a good day Cal-sama." she bowed again rather pleased. It was really nice to see him. She grew hopeful for his union with Teayre. Lately she noticed her friend down in the dumps and wondered if it was just prewedding blues. 

"Heh of course! I'm sure if I don't Teayre will. Take care Meo!"

With the two swords added to his inventory he headed out of the Crescent Hare Forge, "Alright, I'd best go and drop this katana off with Teayre before I get moving on errands."

He felt a smile come to his face as he brushed some snow off of his face, "Now I've just gotta worry about the actual ceremony. I wonder what she's got in mind."

Guest Meokka

19162 1 +1 , fail, 1 exp,

19163 10 +1 rare, 5exp

19164 6 +1 good,2 exp

19165 8 + 1 Uncommon, 3 exp

8/15 mats left 

55/80

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She was busy at work trying to get that perfect item for Oikawa but it seemed like it was no use. She ended up making a decorative rapier, dagger, and an uncommon dagger. As well as a rare rapier! She looked it over a few times a bit surprised it was different. Then realized she made an item that was worth selling in her mind. She wondered how many people used daggers. Either way she just crossed her fingers and hoped for the best with it. She put it away and started to count up her remaining materials. This was bad. She had two perfect orders in and it was getting down to the wire already. She had two days worth of materials. She would have to get out there and get some more materials!

Name: Nightshade Rapier

Your Profession: Blacksmith

Your Rank: 3

ID: 19163 

Roll: 10 + 1 = 11

Item Type: Rapier 

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: 2 damage, does +2 dmg on successful hits 

Description: The Nightshade Rapier has a black blade. The hilt has ilumiemeralds in it from floor seven. The hilt faintly glows green in the dark. (This will not give you night vision)

Name: Shimmer Dagger

Your Rank: 3

ID: 19163 

Roll: 8 + 1 = 9

Item Type: Dagger

Quality: uncommon

Enhancements:  damage, does +1 dmg on successful hits 

Description: The Shimmer Dagger has a green blade. The hilt has ilumiemeralds in it from floor seven. The hilt faintly glows green in the dark. (This will not give you night vision)

Guest Meokka

19310 4 + 1 epx 2

19311 5 +1 exp 2

19312 5 +1 exp 2

19313 1 + 1 exp 1

62/80exp 

4 materials remaining

She was busy working in her forge. It seemed today though was not her lucky day. She sighed and looked up. "Next time I'll be more more careful. Maybe I'll go to a shrine or something to pray for better weapon creation. That's what blacksmiths did in the days of old." she nodded to herself. "I think I'll do that from now on."

Guest Meokka

19452 10 + 1 Rare, 5 exp

19453 12 + 1 Perfect, 8exp

19454 2 +1 fail, 1 exp

19455 8 +1 Good, 2exp

78/80

0 materials left

Name: Quicksilver

Profession: (Blacksmith)

ID: 19452 

Roll: 10 + 1

Item Type: dagger

Quality: rare

Enhancements: +2 Damage 

Description: A silver dirk dagger with a blue hilt with clear crystal spears running down it's middle. The edge of the blade protrudes slightly, and held up to the light there is a clear glass like edge made with Daimite Ore. Most do not realize this until it's far too late.

Name: (Kyuketsuki)

Profession: (Blacksmith)

ID: 19453

Roll: 12 + 1

Item Type: (One-Handed Rapier)

Quality: (Perfect)

Enhancements: (+2 Damage and +1 Bleed)

Description: (A golden spiral hilted rapier with red thorns protruding from the pommel. A crimson blade, made from Ruby Ores, crafted for slicing, rather than stabbing, extends from the handle; while the slender golden hand guard protects the knuckles.)

Decorative Katana

Meokka knelt down in front of her door to the forge. She didn't have a shrine so this was the best she could do. She clapped.

"Please, may the gods and goddess of the forge be with me, and grant me their divine skills upon my hands as I craft for the sake of others in their pure craft."  She stayed there for a good hour. Just wishing she'd do well today. After that she got up and pulled on the bell for her customers then bowed. She then walked in a cleaned up her forge. After that she got hard to work, and managed to complete Oikawa's order. "YES!" She jumped for joy. She now realized he'd have to collect more materials. As she was fresh out!

Snow cascaded the blonde as he moved about the fourth floor. As much as he didn't mind this floor he was in a rush. It was the first time in awhile he was actually excited about spending money. His destination was that of the Crescent Hare Forge. Shop of his budding apprentice, Meokka. He had commissioned a blade he wished to use and was thrilled when she not only decided to make the order but when she PM'd him that it was ready for pick up.

Brushing the flakes from his hair, he entered the shop. A few decorative weapons line the walls as well as the counters along with some amazing usable weapons for sale. Approaching the counter, he spoke to the bluenette ready to finalize the transaction.

"I appreciate you doing this. I would've crafted it myself but I wanted to test your ability as a smith especially after our adventures on the ninth floor. 1100 Col correct?"

-1100 Col

+1 Kyuketsuki

Guest Meokka

19616 3 +1, 1exp

19617 1 + 1, 1exp

19618 11 +1 (WOOOO!), 8exp

Exp total = 86/160 

Name: Armor of the Dreaded Legion

Your Rank: 4

ID: 19618 

Roll: 11 + 1

Item Type: Armor

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: (3) Damage Mitigation: mitigates 3 points of damage per hit.

Description: This armor is a literal embodiment of the undead legion, it's reinforced ironclad plating over it's onyx material creates the illusion that the armor is completely impenetrable to anyone striking against. With how stocky the armor is and how large a frame is appears to have, it can literally be strike fear in those that stare upon. Many whom have witnessed this armor coin the man inside "The Dreadnaught" for the walking armor never relents on it's otherwise indomitable assault.

Meokka was hard at work trying to make her boyfriend's armor. "Please, please please." She begged trying to make it perfect. She wanted him to be as safe as possible if he kept fighting monsters. He seemed so helpful to everyone. "I can help you too Sen." she struck the first material with her hammer, and it shattered. She took a deep breath and waited for the next material to get done but that one shattered before she could even strike it.. "This is the last material I've got......Sen needs this. If he dies because I couldn't get this to him fast enough I won't forgive myself." She raised her hammer. She gave a light sigh. She knew she shouldn't strike it just yet. She was too emotional. She looked at the glowing hot material just waiting to be hit with the tool. She adjusted her horned crafting helm. "In honor of love, and the passion of war against monsters. For the resolve reach the top of SAO. Alive. Together." her hammer came down and she stared at the armor that Sen had asked her for. "Thank you." she felt so happy.

She put the col away and nodded to him gratefully. "So how did I do sensai?" she asked curiously. She was curious how he felt about it now. "Don't leave anything out. I want to know the truth."

The blonde nodded as she requested a full analysis of her work. Equipping the blade and swiping through the air a few times, the blonde smirked then answered her question. "The quality goes without saying. It is indeed perfect! It feels a little lighter than I though it would, but that may be because I'm use to <Faint Edge>. I think you did a fine job as far as detail's go though the handle and pommel could be a little more rounded. Other than that, the crimson blade and the sword as a whole is definitely up to my standard. I give it a solid A."

Guest Meokka

The blonde nodded as she requested a full analysis of her work. Equipping the blade and swiping through the air a few times, the blonde smirked then answered her question. "The quality goes without saying. It is indeed perfect! It feels a little lighter than I though it would, but that may be because I'm use to <Faint Edge>. I think you did a fine job as far as detail's go though the handle and pommel could be a little more rounded. Other than that, the crimson blade and the sword as a whole is definitely up to my standard. I give it a solid A."

She clapped her hands and gave him a light bow.

"It's thanks to your tutelage that I was able to make such a thing. You were specific too, which made it far easier for me. I hope you come to me more often. If you need any help with your orders don't hesitate to ask me. I might even lower prices, or just ask to go on some material runs." she held up a ring she found on a monster. "It helps me find things better." she smiled at him. "I'd love to join you again sensai!" she bowed to him. "Feel free to give me a test whenever you feel like it!"

She clapped her hands and gave him a light bow.

"It's thanks to your tutelage that I was able to make such a thing. You were specific too, which made it far easier for me. I hope you come to me more often. If you need any help with your orders don't hesitate to ask me. I might even lower prices, or just ask to go on some material runs." she held up a ring she found on a monster. "It helps me find things better." she smiled at him. "I'd love to join you again sensai!" she bowed to him. "Feel free to give me a test whenever you feel like it!"

"It was your hard work that got you here. My tutelage, as you put it, only helped carve the path. As for requests, I try to be as specific as possible. Makes it easier on the crafter. i speak from experience haha." As she explained that future orders could result in alternate pricing, the blonde simply smiled. "You sound a lot like myself. That's good. For you and for business. I will definitely keep it mind and I will check on your from time to time my protege. I must bid you a goodbye however. I have a few crafts of my own to make. We'll be in touch." With that, the blonde turned and exited the shop.

Guest Meokka

19783 7 +1 Uncommon item (1 enhancement slot) 3exp

19784 2+1 Fail 1exp

19785 1+1 Fail 1exp

19786 10+1 Rare item (2 enhancement slots) 5

19787 10+1 Rare item (2 enhancement slots) 5

86/160 = 15  exp = 101/160

7/12 current mats

Name: Azure Sword

Your Profession: Blacksmith

Your Rank: 5

ID: (the dice ID)19783

Roll: 7 + 1

Item Type: 1 handed sword

Quality: uncommon 

Enhancements:  + 1 damage

Description: A blue bladed sword with a light blue hilt that has a blue stone in the center.

Name: Doom's Edge

ID: (the dice ID)19786

Roll: 10 + 1

Item Type: battle ax

Enhancements: +2 damage 

Description: a onyx colored ax blade. The heel of the handed has a large red ruby like gem on it on both sides. The handle has an ornate crimson moroccan pattern. The throat of the handle is wrapped in white bandaged cloth. The knob of the ax is a decorative spherical shape  

Name: Sinister Crescent

ID: (the dice ID)19787

Roll: 10 + 1

Item Type:  Curved 1 handed sword

Enhancements:  +2 damage

Description: The Sinister crescent has a gem that is like painite ground as the blade. When you turn it, it changes color from a clear, to a white, to a red, then finally to a black. The handle of this weapon is wrapped in a grip black cloth with red accents. 

Guest Meokka

19914 1 + 1, fail, 1exp

19915 4 + 1, good, 2

19916 1 + 1, fail, 1

19917 10 + 1, rare, 5

19918 6 + 1, good, 2

86/160 + 11 = 97/160

2 material left

1 decorative Katana

1 decorative ax

Name: Decorative Ax

Item Type: Weapon; Ax

Quality: Good

Enhancements: 0

Description: A ceremonial Ax used by those of high power and or reputation to be carried or to use in events. Not typically used to fight with but can be used in battle if so desired. On the handle is an inscription. (Based on player's choosing EX: To commemorate _________ and ________ wedding. EX: To Commemorate________ service in _________ Guild.)

Name: Stormcaller 

Your Rank: 5

ID: 19917 

Roll:  10 + 1

Item Type:  1 handed spear

Enhancements: +2 damage 

Description:  the spear is made with a ruby shard, and the shaft is azure in color. Users of this weapon are dubbed the oncoming storm.

She was hard at work. She made a decorative ax and nodded seeing it was good. That meant she had a collection of decorative weapons to sell. That's a bit fun. She then crafted an interesting spear. She smiled as she turned it over. She very much liked it and noticed her shop was starting to boom with a lot of rare weapons. Perhaps she'll make some sort of game for people to play and give some out as prizes. That would be a great deal of fun now wouldn't it!