[PP:F1] Axios, we will remember you.--Complete--

"Uh." Jomei scratched the back of his head, embarrassed to say. He brought his other hand down to his side where his lute was. He pat it on the face, making a hollow noise. "Im.. a performer..I create songs to sell.. but the market for that it not very booming, so I just use the store as my home and studio." He smiled and laughed. 

He looked to her again when she asked what he had said. "I said you can can stay at the shop tonight." He smiled. " I would hate to see you have to stay out on the street again." He wondered why she didnt just take out a room at an inn rather than staying outside, for the fear of sleep PKers, but he felt it was not his place to ask and did not mind having company. Hell, someone was actually going to be in his store aside from him, and that was enough to get him to say yes.

After warping through the warp gate to the mountainous city of Ubrus on Floor Two, it was not a short walk down a small, less traveled road in the city to find Jomei's shop. "Well, here it is." 

It was a thin building, 2 stories high, sandwiched between two, obviously more successful, shops. From it, hung a wooden sign that read 'Bardic Inspiration.' He lead her into the place. On the inside, it felt a little bigger than it should have on the outside, but not that much bigger. It was a little larger than an average living room of a house. Couches and chairs with a table took up one corner of the room, while a small stage took up one opposite of that, and display cases with various recording crystals occupying the other two corners. On the walls hung a couple of different instruments made out of wood; a guitar, 2 other lutes, and 3 flutes. At the far side of the building, the ceiling came down, and there was a small staircase leading up to the second floor. On the second floor was where Jomei usually stayed. There was a bedroll and a small chest for storing items. He also had an opening in the wall, almost like a balcony, where he could sit and oversee the shop from the 2nd floor. The whole store gave off a relaxing vibe.

"Well, what do you think?" He smiled. 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zandra walked into the shop. There was so much to look at. All the different instruments, the funritures and he even has a stage. She ran up to the stage and rotated once. Then she smiled at him. ''Its amazing. To have an own stage. But I guess you need that as a performer. Myself I need only a workbench.'' she giggled and rotated once again. ''Cant you perform something?'' she jumped down from the stage and walked towards him.''I havent seen or herd you before. I guess your awesome. Come on, show me.'' she smiled at him. Hopefully he wasnt too tired. But he could at least sing a song, well, just wait and see.

He chuckled at the girl twirling on the stage. It was good to see she was doing a bit of cheering up. He smiled. "Well of course. Like I said, i focus less on selling things, and more on just having a place for people to come perform and watch people play."

The she asked him if she could play something for him. "R-right now?" He blushed a little bit. He never really played for someone before, just usually on his own. He shook his head. He was a musician dammit, and music he was gonna play. He hopped up onto the stage and took out his lute. He began to play a relaxing but cheery tune. Like most of his music, it sounded slightly Irish in its nature. He had his eyes closed, and was lightly humming what seemed to be the words to the songs as he played.

After finishing, he opened his eyes. He had completely forgotten she was sitting there. "How was that?" He scratched the back of his head?

Zandra sat on a chair, stunned to hear Irish music here, in SAO. ''I realy like irish music. Its, so... how shall I explain it... kind of relaxing. I could acyually listen to it several hours in a row'' I was gonna give you some Col like they to to those that perform on the street. But I have a better idea.'' she cleared on of the tables, placed a small ironplate, about 6'' diameter. On it she placed a iron tripod with a pot on. Under the pot she lit a candle. She poured some water in it. While she waited for it to boil up she took a red flower from one of Jomei's vases on the table next to the one she was working on. With a mortar she turned the flower into powder. She was 100% consentrated on what she did while she was working, while music probably was Jomei's passion, this was hers. Her hands almost danced across the table forth and back. The powder into the pot. When all powder was in the pot she took a deep breath.''There, now we just have to wait 30minutes. Could you play another song while we wait?'' she walked to one of the couches and half-laid there. Looking at Jomei with a red and exhausted but still happy face. She havent threwed togheter a brew this fast before. She just hoped she didnt screw this one up.

Jomei watched in awe at what she was doing. With wide eyes he asked "what are you making?" He had never seen any sort of alchemy done in front of him before, usually he just saw the end result. He had stepped off the stage at this time, and took a stool from the stage and sat across from her. He watched as she continued her craft. After a few minutes of working, she sat back, and let him know it would take 30 more minutes.

When she asked if he could play another song, he nodded. He began to pluck at his lute, this song almost sounding Japanese in nature.

''What Im making gonna be a surprise.''

*Jomei plucking at his lute*

''Oh, you can play japanese as well? Isnt that a special combination, Irish and Japanese?'' she said when he was done.''Perfect timing as well. My brew is finish.''She walked to the table and blew out the light. Poured the liquid in a glass bottle she took out from her inventory. When the bottle was full and the pot empty she held the bottle in her right hand, covered the opening with her thumb and shaked it frenetically. When done she placed it on the table.''Just have too cool of for five minutes. Do you have any cups or something?''

"Well ai was born in Ireland..hence the hair and the accent." He chuckled. "Moved to Japan when I was younger. Been there ever since. So i guess I have a mixture of cultures in me" he laughed. It had really been awhile since he had thought about the real world. He zoned for a moment, thinking about his family. (What are they doing now? Do they even know im stuck here?) he had lost track of how many days he had been stuck there, never bothered to look at the games calendar. When he heard for ask about cups, he came back to reality. "C-cups? Uhh.." He looked around the room. "Oh yeah!" He placed his lute on the ground and stood up. He walked over to the opening in the wall that lead to the second floor. Rather than taking the stairs, he jumped up and grabbed the ledge, pulling himself up with ease. A moment later, he jumped back down, holding two cups that looked like they may have been carved from bone. He handed one to Zandra with a smile

''Wow, your a gymnast? Its not everyone that can do that with confident.'' she said when he climbed up instead of taking the stairs.''Thank you.'' Zandra took the cup, then turned around.''Its done now'' she took the glass bottle and poured up a quarter of it in each cup.''Take sip, or several if you dare. Since Im not very experienced at alchemy and dont have very great tools I cant promise its not poision. I also cant guarantee that you will have all your body parts left.'' she gave him a wink.''Nah, its just strawberry-juice. I found out the recipie when I tried to make a healthpotion. I hope you like it. But as I said before, I cant guarantee your safty if you decide to drink it.'' she took a sip and waited for him to do the same.

He scratched the back of his head and chuckled. He was no gymnast, it was really thanks to his <Athletics> skill that let him pull himself up. But he took the compliment. He smiled in awe as she poured the light red liquid into his cup. "Thank you" he said as he brought it to his lips.

'Take sip, or several if you dare. Since Im not very experienced at alchemy and dont have very great tools I cant promise its not poision.

drink%201_zpspjac23zm.jpg

He had a surprised and scared look on his face as he brought the cup to his lips. 

I also cant guarantee that you will have all your body parts left.'

drink%202_zpsfok7kfe7.jpg

The seriousness in her voice, he couldn't tell if she was kidding or not.

'Nah, its just strawberry-juice.

He sighed a huge sigh of relief. "Oi.. Don't scare me like that." And then he took a sip of the drink. The taste was quite pleasant. Better than quite. He was amazed. Confused at how she got the taste of strawberries from a rose.. but he didnt want to question it. 

But as I said before, I cant guarantee your safety if you decide to drink it.''

He took the cup away from his lips and coughed. He looked up at her to see a smile. He glared at her.

((Totally drawing my own reaction images from now on xD))

When Zandra had finished she tried to hold back her laughter. But she could only hold it back for a few seconds.''Gwahaha... You should see your face.''

Namnloumlsjjjj_zpsy9bdgmsd.png

''You realy think I would risk to pision you? Hahaha. And Ive never herd of potions that can remove body-parts. Hehe. Oh, Im sorry.'' she wiped away some tears.''I dont mean to be rude or mean or something.'' she tried to hold back another laughing attack.''I never thougth it would have such a....'' now she couldnt hold it anymore, she fell of the chair and laughed when he stared at her. 

Jomei was blushing hard. He scratched the back of his head and made a pouty face "s-shut up" his accent was becoming a little accentuate. "I dont know about potions and stuff here." He crossed his arms as Zandra fell to the ground laughing. "N-no more of my music for you." He blurted iut, thinking it was some sort of a defense to her laughing.

But he was actually happy she was laughinng this hard, he let a small smile slip. It was good that the same girl that had just lost her friend was now on his floor laughinf.

"N-no more of my music for you."

Zandra gripped a tableedge with her right hand and pulled herself up."Sorry."she said to him with tears in her eyes."Im sorry." she started t o calm down. Thou a few 'ha' escaped her mouth from timt to time. "So, what did you think about it? We are in a safe zone so you dont worry about beeing poisioned." Zandra drank the whole cup in one go, not because she was thirsty but to show Jomei he had nothing to fear. She refilled her cup. Pulled out a chair and sat down at a table."Please sit." she had stopped laughing, but not stopped smiling.

"Zandra" he spoke softly and put a reassuring hand on her arm. " i completely trust you. And the taste is great" he said as he motioned towards his empty cup.

He sat back and smiled, he then scratched his cheek with his finger. "You really think my music is that good? He had noticed the sudden change in mood when he threatened to not play anymore.

She sat on the chair, tilted her head a little looking at him. She did it for almost a whole minute. She looked more serious now and didnt smiled. Then she leaned forward, grabbing his hand with both hands anf looking deep into his eyes."Im glad you liked it. And Jomei, youre music are realy great. And if you wanna be a oerformer, you must have faith in yourself. And if some people didnt like your music, it dosent matter. They just dont like irish or japanese. Like there is many great rapper out there, but so far Ive never have thrilled when listen to any of them. But tons of nightcore I listen to make me thrill in my whole body andg gets goosebumps (right word?). Your music was great, you understand that?" she still looking at Jomei, havent blinked during her whole speech.

"T-thank you" jomei said wide eyed. "Its not that i think im bad, its that..well... Ive never played privately for someone before. He chuckled. "Im happy you like it then" he smiled. He looked her in the eyes and then looked down at her hands grabbing his. A beat of sweat fell down his cheek. "Thank you really." He smiled at her sincerely.

Zandra quickly pulled back her hands from his. Jomei saw her face beeing tomato-red and eyes wide-open for a second, then she turned her head to the side. Her hair covered her face from the side.''S-sorry, I didnt meant you to think I think that you think that you are bad or something. I think you are realy good and was thinking if you knew I was thinking you was good it would kinda... ehm... cheer you up or something. But I guess thats not neccesary.'' she was hoping he wouldnt take it personaly. Why did she metioned nightcore? It would be better if she said irish. She not like it as much as nightcore, but she did rely like it.

For a second, he looked slightly confused. (You think..i think.. You..) he chuckled and smiled at her. He was enjoying his time with her. He did not get many chances to hang out with a friend like this. "Stop being so sorry Zandra. You have nothing to be sorry about." He spoke softly and smiled again. "It did cheer me up. Thank you." He noticed she was tense for some reason. Quick mood changes, and sudden bursts of emotion and apologizing. He thought it mightve been from Axios' death, but he felt there was something more. "Is everythinf okay Zandra? You seem a little...anxious."

Zandra turned her head a little so she could see Jomei but dont reveal her red face. Thou it slowly turned back to normal. ''Okay Jomei. I havent tell anyone about this before, promise to not laugh.'' she looked at him and it seemed he wouldnt. But she wasnt sure. Well, what did she had to lose. Well thats obvious, a hopefully long friendship with a man she enjoyed spending time with, and it seemed those feelings was answered back.''back in the real world Ive always been a loner. No one had enjoyed my company. I tried to get some friends at the start, but when it didnt worked even when I tried I gave up. Then I found the huge world of MMO's. They was my life. Work 40 hours a week, food, sleep and the rest MMO's. If youve ever herd of the guild 'the shining stars'? Thats mine. Ive started a guild with that name in almost every MMO thats on the market. So to get to the thing, I never had any friends irl, but hundreds digitaly. But on internet you can be whoever you want. I guess many of my 'friends' are actualy a complete other person then what they said they was. This is also a MMO, but its different since we have our real bodies and such. And you seems like a realy good friend. And I dont want to screw up our friendship. Thats makes me nervous sometimes. Now you kind of know my life situation and why Im not normal.'' when she was done she broke their eyecontact and looked at a little piece of dust in the corner.

Jomei blinked, somewhat wide eyed. It was not often someone spilled their real life to those on SAO. Its never happened to him before in fact. He smiled and stood up, he walked to where Zandra was standing and put his hands on her shoulder. "Friendship is friendship. Sure its easier to make a friend online rather than in the real world, but theres still care there. I know how you feel. I had friends in the real world, but not as many. Living on your own to focus on your career really does that to you. But I can promise you, when this is all over.. We will still be friends. " he gave her one of his big cheery smiles. Then he blinked again with a bit of excitement. "But you were in the shining stars? I was trying to join that guild in the last MMO i played." He laughed

''Jomei...'' Zandra just stood there, looking at him. She couldnt believe it. Someone realy wanted to be her firend. She decided to not leve any tears this time. She had to be carefull not ruin this. He placed his hand on her shoulder. She loked at it, looked at Jomei. Then without warning she threw herself at him and hugged him. ''If you promise that, I will promise that we will be alive then. Whatever the cost. ''

358w95h_zpsqg9vjbgm.gif