[PP:F1] Axios, we will remember you.--Complete--

Jomei nodded and he walked over to the table. He opened his inventory and placed it in there.  It was funny how something so heavy could just be turned into data and placed into hammer space. "Wish I could do this in the real world" Jomei said with a laugh. 

"Is there anything else we need?" Jomei asked Zandra and the cafe's manager.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

''Nope this is it. Now lets head to the lake.'' Zandra said to Jomei. Then she turned around to the manager. ''See you there at twelve. And dont forget the sake.'' ''Aye aye captain'' she winked at the manager and exited the cafe with a smile on his fice. They walked to the gate. There Zandra stopped for a moment. The breeze blowing in her face was refreshing. It fluttered her hair like a big black flag. She just stood there and breathed deep breath of satisfaction. She loved the cold wind in the morning. Then she remembered that she wasnt alone. ''Jomei, dont you also loved the cold breeze in the morning. Im swedish so kind of used to cold. I prefer to cold before to hot. You that are irish, how do you feel in that question. Hot or cold? Loving the cold breeze as me?''

He smiled and nodded as the breeze hit him. His hair and coat gently blowing into the breeze. "Aye." He thought about home. Not just in the real world, but back home in Ireland. "I think about it all the time. Japan sadly doesn't have as nice of a feeling as the rolling green fields of Ireland." He sighed. He looked to her. "Sweden huh. Thats pretty cool." He grinned at her. 

''Cool? You realy think that? Myself Ive been in London twice, but not yet Ireland. But I would love to visit it sometime.'' she exited the town and continued to talk as they walked. ''What you say, when we leave this game I will visit you in Ireland and you can show me around on all sightseeings and such? Like a personal guide.''

Jomei scratched the back of his head. "Well like I said, I'm not in Ireland now.. Im living in Japan at the moment. I moved here because of my father's job. I do plan on eventually going back though." He smiled at her. "But when I go back, I will take you up on that offer." He held out his fist to her, for a fist bump. It was his way of keeping a promise to someone, kind of like how young kids pinky swear. He walked with her out of the town. "So where are we headed to anyway for this?"

She answered his fist bump. ''Its a promise then.'' she smiled for a few seconds. Then she turned seroius. ''The place is just on the other side of that hill.'' she pointed at a hill 500 meters away. They walked there and on the other side was the lake. Even if the wind was blowing, there was almost not a single wave on the lake. She walked down the hill and placed the chairs about a hundred meters from the water. She sat down on one of the chairs and looked out on the water. The lake must be at least a half kilometer from beach to beach. Now when she thougth about it, would Axios realy be happy that they having his memorial in this place. Maybe he was more a city-person, or loved the forest. Well, not much to do about it now.

Jomei's eyes widened when he saw the lake. "Wow. Didnt think there was anything like this on the First floor." He walked past where Zandra was setting up the chairs and looked out at the water. He looked out at the lake and smiled. He turned around "Oh, almost forgot." He ran back to where the chairs where. With a lift of his hand he opened up his inventory. He pulled out the table and it appeared just behind the chairs in a flash of blue light. "There we go." he smiled. He turned back to look out at the water. 

"Well, I guess there is at least one thing thats good with exploring the floors for longer time then its fun. I wouldnt have found this place if I didnt." she placed some strawberry juice on the table and the cups they had drinked from during breakfast. "Hehe. I quickly put them in my inventory before we left your shop. As well as a third for the cafes manager." she placed a third cup beside the other two.

Jomei teased her. "Oi! Stealing my cups now." He did not leave his place standing on the ground right in front of the lake. "Hm.. I've gotta find other places like this on the other floors. Maybe ill look on Floor Two next since I'm living up there now." He crossed his arms. He took the lute off of his belt and held it in his arms. He started to play a soft song, humming gently along with the sound of the strumming strings. The song he was playing, despite having no words or prior description, the song perfectly described the scene they were looking at, just from the lute's strings and his humming.

Zandra was just drinking a cup of juice when Jomei started to play. She froze when hearing the lovely music. She cougth when forgetting to swallow the liquid in her throat. Luckily Jomei didnt herd or saw her since he didnt stopped playing. She rose and walked to his side. At that moment, everything was so real. She realised once again the ugly truth. You can die. She felt a feeling she had never felt before. She wanted to dance. She looked around, no one except her and Jomei was here. She started to dance. A slow dance with gracious moves, like Jomei turned the feeling into music, Zandra turned it to visual moves. She was grateful to all those training lessons in acrobatic, otherwise she wouldnt have been able to dance like she did now.

Jomei thought he felt the presence of someone nearby him, despite his eyes being closed. He opened them and turned his head slightly over his shoulder to see Zandra dancing. Without breaking a beat in his song, he smiled. Its good that I've been able to get her mind off of Axios' death.. she seems a lot happier. He had turned his body slightly to watch the girl dance as he played. 

When she had danced for almost half an hour she stopped. She walked to Jomeis side and sat down in the grass. Her eyes red from the tears that have been rolling on her cheeks during the emotional dance. She had blushed, not of embaraasedment but of exhaution. She wiped out the last tears on the shoulder of her blouse.

Jomei stopped playing after she stopped dancing. Damn.. Should've recorded that.. could've made some money off of it. He let out a light sigh before unequipping his lute. He sat down next to Zandra, who was not sitting by his side. "That was a nice dance you did there." He said with a smile. He let his upper torso fall back. He was now laying on the ground, his hands behind his head, looking up at the sky. Slowly, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. 

When Zandra saw Jomei laying on the groun, she followed his example. She laid on the side, holding up her head with her left arm in a 90° angle. "I think Axios is satisfied now. I would if someone played such music in my memory." she wondered if it would be okay to lay closer to him. She made atry. She moved a little closer to Jomei. Her chest close to his right side. Then she instead of holding up her head she laid it down, resting on her arm. Lastly she laid her right arm on his chest.

As Zandra spoke to Jomei, and then laid her arm across his chest and her head on his arm, he did not budge. He did not flinch or make any sort of movement from her doing so. In fact... He was asleep. The serene environment and how quiet it was made it perfect for a nap. He was letting out short gentle breaths as he slept soundly.

What!? He was already asleep. She raised her head a little to be able to see his face. Yes, she was asleep. On second thougth, it was realy was quite a moment to take a nap. She had controlled this area for five hours before, and it was like a safe zone, no spawning mobs. She rolled over on her back a little further away from Jomei, just so she could also lay her hands under her head like a pillow. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. ''Axios, hope you having a good time on the other side.'' she whispered and then fell asleep.

((If you don't mind, I'm gonna control the store manager for this post))

After a short while, Jomei slowly began to stir awake. How.. how did you fall asleep again already you idiot..?

He heard the sound of footsteps approaching from behind. â€‹"Hope I'm not interrupting anything"

Jomei's eyes opened up, and he turned his head to the side to see Zandra sleeping right next to him, her hand under his head.

"Huh?" He jerked up. He had a light blush on his face and a bead of sweat on his cheek. 

He turned around to face the newcomer, it was the manager from the cafe. 

Jomei cleared his throat and stood up. "N-No not at all."

He walked over to greet them.

(go ahead. If you wanna color his text its blue.)

Zandra laid there on the grass. She had rolled over to the side and her whole back was covered in green grass-spots. Thou she didnt woke up. It was surprisingly pretty comfortable, sleeping on the grass. She felt something move away, but didnt opened her eyes, because she didnt cared at the moment. Now she just wanted to lay  there, in the grass, feeling the energy of the nature flowing thru the trees, the rocks, every little grass-straw together with her own body. Even if she was only data, she had never felt so alive, and beeing so happy that she was alive. Many more brave people would have said that they wished thay had died and not Axio. Thou she didnt felt that way. She was happy to be alive, and she would try to spread happiness as long as she could.

Jomei took the bottle of sake and put it on the table with the strawberry juice. "Thank you sir." 

The old man gave him a nod and a smile. "The least I could do for you both."

Jomei poured out a small cup of the sake for himself, "Would you like some?" 

The man shook his head, "I would love some.. however, I cannot stay very long."

Jomei nodded and the two conversed for a short while.

Once the man had left to go back to his cafe, Jomei looked back over towards Zandra, who was still sleeping in the grass. He walked over to where she was and sat next to her. He looked at her and had a soft smile on his face. His hand slowly made his way to her hair, where he was going to run his fingers through it, but stopped himself before doing so. He brought his hands to his sides so he could lean back a bit, and looked out over the water again. 

Zandra woke up, she had a strange feeking that something was near her hair. She looked up but there was nothing there. Only Jomei sitting looking at the lake. She sat up and looked at the water as well. Then she saw something shining beside a tree. ''Hey Jomei, what is that? Beside the tree.'' she stood up and walked towards it.

ID 1:19234

LD 1: 19+1=20 Wohoo! Treasure!

When she got close to the tree she saw what it was. ''Jomei! Its one of those treasure chest. Ive herd they are very rare. I will look whats inside it.'' Zandra bent down to open the chest.

ID 2:19235

LD 2: 13+1=14 Partial Success!

When Zandra opened the chest she felt a sting of pain flowing thru her body and was pushed backwards. She landed in the grass. The pain had disapeared as soon as it came. She walked to the chest to look what she found inside. There was 20 Col and 1 Material. Well, better then nothing. She walked back to Jomei to show her loot.

Zandra:

HP -1     32/33

+20 Col

+1 Material