[PP:F1] Axios, we will remember you.--Complete--

Jomei was a little shocked by the hug again, but he didnt hesitate to hug her back. He smiled when she said she was gonna make sure the two of then survived. "Thank you.." He tightened his hug a bit. It had been awhile since hes felt a warm hug like this. "Thank you." He said again.

When her embrace loosened a bit he held her at arms length and smiled.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zandra loved the warmth of hugging another human body. And he didnt hesitated to answer it. She felt llike she could stand like this forever. She knew they cant so she losened her hug and backed away a step. Jomei still held her and smiled."Well Jomei. I got to think about an idea." would she realy say this. "Since we both have a proffession, would it be okay that I place my cart outside here on the street? It could be good for both our businesses. When they have bougth a crystal they maybe wanna see a performance and the opposite." this was only an exuse. Actually she just wanted to be close to him.

Jomei almost jumped the gun and told her yes right away. The idea of having some possibility of people coming into his shop would have been amazing for him. But he thought about it more, since there were a lot of questions to ask. He scratched at the hair on his chin. 

"Hm.. Well it would be good for business for both of us.. thats true.." He scratched the back of his head.

"But would that mean you're insinuating that you'd want to move in here?" 

He let out a nervous chuckle.

"I mean.. doesn't that sound like something more for people who are dating or even married?"

He wanted to help her out in any way he could. It was hard for him to ask so many questions before giving her a direct answer. 

"What? Nonono, just for busineses. I actually think Im gonna start renting a room at an inn. I saw one not to far away." she didnt looked at him. She was going way to fast. Maybe she should just leave it at friends. Yes, at least for now. "Yes your right. Its not something friends shall do." she faked a yawn. "So, Im starting to get tired. Where can I sleep?" she looked around while waiting for an answer.

He sighed a sigh of relief as he stood up from where he was. "Okay good. Not that I don't care about you or anything or think you'd make a good roommate." He smirked and gave her a wink. He stretched, "Yeah, I'm getting pretty tired too". He walked over to one of the couches in the room. "Well, here is fine.. But honestly wherever you are most comfortable down here." He looked up towards his 'room.' I probably have an extra bedroll and pillow that I can let you use. He went up to the second floor and rummaged around a bit. "Ah! Here we go." Came from the room, where Jomei could not be seen.

Moments later he hopped down from the balcony holding a pillow and a green sleeping bag that looked like it was made of a thicker cloth. "I hope these are fine." He placed the beddings down on the couch and smiled. 

"Of course, if you need me, ill be right up there." he pointed behind him towards the upstairs room with his thumb." So don't be afraid to come get me or yell." 

"Thanks for the pillow and bedroll." she said when she rolled out the bedroll and shaked the pillow to make it extra soft. "And you mister, who do you think I am? A sixyearold cry-baby?" she looked over her shoulder and warned him. "If you try anything funny tonight when Im asleep, I know where you live." she stood up and changed to her underwears. She started to crawl down into the bedroll.

He saw her open her inventory. He figured she was about to change. That being said, he quickly turned around and headed towards his own place to sleep. He was making a gesture with his hand as he walked towards the stairs, that said 'relax, I'm not gonna do anything'

He sat down on the floor next to his own bedroll and sighed with a smile. He unequipped his boots and his combat shirt, leaving only his brown pants on. He walked over to a light on the wall. He pressed his finger to it, opening up a message box prompting him to shut off this light, or shut off all lights. He shut off all the lights and said down to Zandra, who he knew was now covered. "Goodnight Zandra" He then laid down on his own sheet.

"God na... Ehm... I mean good night Jomei." what was that just now? This was the first swedish word she had said since she entered SAO. It felt weird, first night in Aincrad she slept in a bed. Well, its a couch but right now its used as a bed. She never was gonna sleep on the street again. It have been a long day. It started with losing a friend. And ended with getting a new friend. She laid there awake for a few minutes thinking of the happenings today. Then she fell in deep slumber.

Jomei woke up the next morning. He stretched his arms and yawned. He slept a lot better than he had the past few days. His hair was a little bit more unruly that it usually is and he was still dressed the same he was for bed. He climbed down to the first floor, still half asleep. He scratched the back of his head as he started to walk towards a light so he could bring some light into the room. What stopped him from turning on the light was the sound of something moving behind him. He quickly turned to look to see what it was, only for it to be Zandra rolling over. She still appeared to be asleep. His eyes widened and he blushed a bit when he remembered she was here, and that he was not wearing a shirt. He quickly turned around and equipped the rest of his clothes, being his yellow shirt, brown scarf, black boots, and gray coat. He then ruffled his hair a bit to look less like bed head and more like his usual hair. Never really had company before... maybe I should go and pick up some food to eat. As he made his way out the door, he sent her a PM for her to see if she woke up, just to let her know he ran out to get something and would be back. 

When Zandra woke up she felt that she couldnt move. Like some had put her in a sack or something. She shaked her body to try to get out of the sack, or what it was. But the only thing that happened was that she fell down half a meter and hitted her head on the floor. Floor?! Now she opened her eyes to see where she was. Then she saw a big room and remember everything from the day before. She quickly looked around so Jomei didnt saw her. She crawled out of the bedroll and changed to casual clothes. Folded the bedrool and placed the pillow on top of it. When she was done she saw that she had received a PM. From Jomei. So he was away to get some breakfast. Zandra walked and placed the cups they used the day before and placed them on a table. Together with a bottle of strawberry-juice from her inventory. She sat down on a chair and waited for him. Looking thur the guide-book if she found some fun news, she didnt...

It was not long before Jomei returned. He came in through the front door and saw Zandra was awake. "Oh good, you're up." He said with a smile. "Hopefully the couch was comfortable to sleep on." He walked over to the table that she was sitting at. He opened his inventory and pulled out a small variety of breakfast foods. "Sorry, I really couldn't find much nearby." He scratched the back of his head as he sat down and grabbed a pastry, which he began to eat. 

Zandra looked up from the guide-book when she herd the door open and close. It was Jomei coming back, and hopefull some tasty breakfast as well. She didnt doubted about it. He placed several different breakfast foods on the table. She saw something that made her eyes shine, a sandwish with lightly-smoked bologna sausage cutted into two slices with some mustard on. She poured up some juice in one of the cups and started to shew on the sandwish.''The couch was realy good, mush better then a street.'' she smiled at  him when she scratched her back of her head where the swelling she got from falling down from the couch was.

"Good" he said between bites of his food. He looked on his HUD to check the time. "If we still want to go by the same schedule we set yesterday, we should probably get going soon" He closed his inventory and finished eating the pastry he had. He stood up and stretched his back. "Unless you want to wait a little bit longer." He went over to the two windows next to the front door and opened up the curtains to reveal it was a sunny day outside. He smiled. "It'll be a good day for the ceremony." He turned back to her, the sun shining on him and past him onto the floor. 

Zandra sat and looked when Jomei stood in front of the window. It looked like it was shining from him, she knew it was only the sun, but anyway, you could always fantasies. She swallowed her last piece of sandwish with some strawberry-juice. A little burp escaped from her mouth after drinking the whole cup in one go. She held her hand in front of her mouth. ''Oops'' she walked towards the window and stood beside Jomai, looking out. He had right, it realy was a perfect day to have the memorial. After just standing beside him and look out for a minute she turned her face to him. ''Yes it realy is a perfect day, I think Axios would have liked it as well. And Im glad you gonna be there with me.'' she smiled and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek after she quickly turned around and headed for the door ''Lets go then.'' she opened the door and waved at him to come..

"Yeah. He definitely woul-" Jomei's eyes widened as she reached up and kissed him on the cheek. It had been a very long time since that had happened. W-what was that? What do I do..? A blush came across his face as he shook his head a bit to snap back into reality. He followed her out the door and closed it behind him. After the press of a few buttons on his HUD, he locked up the store and continued to walk with Zandra back to the warp gate where they would head back to the tavern on Floor One to prepare for the memorial. Jomei kept a little quiet, he had a lot of things on his mind that he was thinking about.

They both exited the warp gate in town of beginning. It was still early in the morning but it already was many players preparing for another day in Aincrad. Zandra and Jomei headed to the less crowded districts in the town where the Moonlit Star cafe was. When they was only one turn away from seeing the cafe Zandra turned around. She stopped Jomei and looked at him. ''You have been quiet for almost ten minutes without saying a word. If you want we can just skip it and only hold a quiet minute. It seemed it was only you and me that will come anyway. I too miss him but I understand if you not wanna made such a huge deal of it.'' she looked over her shoulder and nooded towards the cafe. ''I can tell him to get us some cake and a bottle of sake later instead of dinking juice at the lake. If you want?''

Jomei was taken aback by by Zandra's sudden words. "Wha? Oh no no. We can still go through with the same plan if you want. I just.. have a lot on my mind.. Sorry. I still think your idea is a pretty solid plan."He smiled and put his hand on her shoulder. " Even if it is only the two of us, I'm positive Axios will be happy to see good friends of his remembering him."He looked her in the eyes. "I think its you that seems a little stressed about something.. is there something you want to talk about?" Jomei had a concerned look on her face, he could not read what was on her mind. 

Zandra almost got stunned by Jomeis words. Did he figured out the reason why she wanted her cart to be outside his shop. She got a little frightened for a second but hided it before he would recognize it. ''No, there is nothing realy. Except of course Im very sad about Axios, I would have wanted to learn more about him, he left way to early. He seemed like a nice guy. But I guess you just have to continue to live with it. But Im gonna work harder to be able to help the frontliners. Hopefully be of use so we can end this death game before as few of us that will die. Since Im sure there gonna be more deaths.'' she hoped that she would be able to make him less suspisious. This was the truth, but it wasnt what she actually was thinking most of at the moment. She turned around heading to the cafe,

Zandra's words came out quickly, almost nervously, but not enough to be picked up as a lie. It was not anything that he did not already know about how she felt with Axios' death. As she turned around to head to the cafe, Jomei gave her a quick, suspicious glare. He wasnt entirely sure if that was all of it, but he figured they were probably both on edge from losing a friend. So he sighed and shrugged. Ah, I've gotta stop overthinking things.. Gonna get me in trouble one day. He smirked and followed Zandra into The Moonlit Star Cafe. 

When entering the cafe Zandra greeted Rinnosuke wile waving her hand to him. ''Hi Zandra, your here for the furnitures?'' the manager says when she saw Zandra walking into the cafe. ''Yes I am. Thou we only need one table and two chairs, or three if you wanna come too. And if you will come, can you bring some pie and sake?'' ''Well, if you take the table and those chairs.'' he pointed in the corner ''I will bring the food. Its easy to move furniture, just put them in your inventory, thou they take up a lot of space.'' ''Okay thanks.'' she turned to Jomei ''if you take the table I can take the chairs.'' she walked down to the corner and putted the three chairs in her inventory.